Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

We Need Change In Our Religion And Believe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Need Change In Our Religion And Believe (689 Views)

I Now Believe Religion and our mentality Is Hindering Nigeria Progress. / Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? / What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need Change In Our Religion And Believe by Ebiz4real(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2008
well my people it said that the constant thing in life is change and i believe that by the grace of God there will be positive change in our churchs and mosque, so if you believe in change and sustainable development then come over to

www.theagentofchange-ng.com and let talk about how we can effect changes

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Heaven? / Ebay/amazon/walmart/ysl/newegg,etc / Ash Wednesday Tommorrow, This Marks The Period Of Lent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.