Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Lg Led Tv Vs Samsung Led Tv Products: Which Would You Recommend? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lg Led Tv Vs Samsung Led Tv Products: Which Would You Recommend? (3119 Views)

Samsung LED Tv Versus LG LED.... / American Tv Vs British Tv / Nigerian TV vs. Foreign TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lg Led Tv Vs Samsung Led Tv Products: Which Would You Recommend? by fydence: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Please I would appreciate the opinions of Nairalanders about the general performance of LG TV products and Samsung TV products. And based on your experience, I want to kindly ask for your advice as to which of the company products you would recommend for a prospective buyer of, say, the 24 Inch category. Thanks alot....
Re: Lg Led Tv Vs Samsung Led Tv Products: Which Would You Recommend? by jcflex(m): 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Go for samsung if you have the money,

LG product are inferior, i dnt wnt to say LG flood our electronics market with substandard product, thou few of their product are durable.

bt in the real sense of it, go for samsung.

Sharp, panasonic and Sony are also there for you.
Re: Lg Led Tv Vs Samsung Led Tv Products: Which Would You Recommend? by fydence: 12:03am On Nov 11, 2014
jcflex:
Go for samsung if you have the money,

LG product are inferior, i dnt wnt to say LG flood our electronics market with substandard product, thou few of their product are durable.

bt in the real sense of it, go for samsung.

Sharp, panasonic and Sony are also there for you.
Thanks alot..I will follow your advice..
Re: Lg Led Tv Vs Samsung Led Tv Products: Which Would You Recommend? by Jaymaestro(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2014
samsung - that dude is on point ' i strongly dislike samsung mobiles but their electronics are sophisticated.

1 Like

Re: Lg Led Tv Vs Samsung Led Tv Products: Which Would You Recommend? by mikron(m): 3:50am On Nov 12, 2014
LG TOO ARE GOOD BRO.i love their product alot. sharp clear visuals, whatever rocks ur boat. samsumg too is good
Re: Lg Led Tv Vs Samsung Led Tv Products: Which Would You Recommend? by Rainmaker69(m): 1:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Both LG and samsung have good products. I have 2 flat screen tvs. 1 LG and 1 Samsung but I prefer the LG to the samsung though the samsung is bigger and more expensive.
Asides the technical features (which you can find in their ads and manuals), you're going to want to conveniently connect other devices to the tv. Make sure it has enough inputs and outputs. HDMI, usb and audio outputs.
Samsung tvs usually don't have great audio output options. This may affect compatibility with your home theatre.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clear Your DSTV Error Code Using The DSTV Self-service. / Jagaban Ft Selina Tested-episode 26 / Empire Season 2 Episode 1&2: Download Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.