Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) (5828 Views)

Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case / Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. / Gov.akpabio Vs Frank Okon.court Decides Fate Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
I want you all to judge these pictures from the above named governor and tell us which one outclass the other.

Below is akpabio's stadium;

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Below is ameachi's stadium,courtesy if maimalari(a nairalander)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Now is d any difference between amaechi's stadium and enyimba township stadium that staged caf champions league final in 2004/2005?

Do we still have pillars built all around the stadium this days?
Or is this a township stadium?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by cjrane: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
No need for judgment, Amaechi na Tiff!

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Seriously Nigerians can so much criticize,am neither pdp or apc,so nobody shld say any thrash
My opinion,Nigeria is not ripe for democracy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by phantom(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
oh please!!! grin grin grin nobody is arguing about quality here. the akwaibom stadium is of far better quality than the AA stadium. fact! But what we are saying is that the AA sports complex has more value for rivers people than akwaibom stadium has for akwaibom people.

if you want to know what the akwa stadium will look like in future,look at the national stadiums in abuja and lagos.

the AA stadium is a complex where young budding rivers athletes will be groomed for upcoming tournaments like the national sports festival,common wealth games and the olympics WHILE AT THE SAME TIME, attracting the needed development to greater PH.

the AA stadium is obviously more functional.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by atlwireles: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Instead of this constant recrimination, let's applaud the efforts of the two GOVS. Pray the incoming ones do better. Remember, its not about these men at the end of day. Its about the SS people.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by nigerianvenom(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
cc:EldaTimba,datolee,
anonimi , spyder880, ChiefJusticeFuk ,
oneeast , DickDastardly, tomakint , aljharem, ujoinme , theoctopus, jmaine ,BrosPeter, PhockPhockMan,
idumuose, searay, Nctrice,Atouke,seun,sincere9gerian, atlwireles,akpanakwaibom
Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by pyyxxaro: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
How can u compare the sound of Mess(Fart) and the sound of thunder

AKPABIO na THUNDER , AMEACHI na MESS tongue

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by hardywaltz(m): 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
nigerianvenom:
cc:EldaTimba,datolee,
anonimi , spyder880, ChiefJusticeFuk ,
oneeast , DickDastardly, tomakint , aljharem, ujoinme , theoctopus, jmaine ,BrosPeter, PhockPhockMan,
idumuose, searay, Nctrice,Atouke,seun,sincere9gerian, atlwireles,akpanakwaibom
Aren't u guyz tired of these Amaechi this Amaechi dat

All the threads opened so far on this topic it was very glaring that Amaechi's sports complex has far more value for money than that of Akpabio's.

https://www.nairaland.com/1986659/amaechi-vs-akpabio-like-apc#27819507

https://www.nairaland.com/1987113/akpabio-vs-amaechi-stadium-lets#27827131

https://www.nairaland.com/1988892/latest-picture-portharcourt-sporting-complex#27867949

Nobody is arguing which is finer coz asthectic wise the Akwa Ibom stadium is far finer but here are a few questions u need to answer.

How much was spent to build this stadium and how much more will it coz tax payers for Julius Berger to maintain it for the 10 years?

Is that how stadia around the world are maintained?

What are the alternative forgone?

How much proceeds will the stadium generate from Super Eagles match which is free entry?

How many matches do Super Eagles play in a year and will all the matches be played only in Uyo?

The Alliance Arena in Germany which the stadium is modeled after is put to use at least 30 - 40 times and records minimum of 50% attendance which they use in maintaining the stadium.

Do u think that in the next 5 years that upto 30 matches would have been played in that stadium?

When next do u think that stadium will be filled to 90% capacity?
A) Church program
B) Political rally
C) Recruitment exams
D) All of the above

Enuff of all this silly comparison

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by nonoski: 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
hardywaltz:

Aren't u guyz tired of these Amaechi this Amaechi dat

All the threads opened so far on this topic it was very glaring that Amaechi's sports complex has far more value for money than that of Akpabio's.

https://www.nairaland.com/1986659/amaechi-vs-akpabio-like-apc#27819507

https://www.nairaland.com/1987113/akpabio-vs-amaechi-stadium-lets#27827131

https://www.nairaland.com/1988892/latest-picture-portharcourt-sporting-complex#27867949

Nobody is arguing which is finer coz asthectic wise the Akwa Ibom stadium is far finer but here are a few questions u need to answer.

How much was spent to build this stadium and how much more will it coz tax payers for Julius Berger to maintain it for the 10 years?

Is that how stadia around the world are maintained?

What are the alternative forgone?

How much proceeds will the stadium generate from Super Eagles match which is free entry?

How many matches do Super Eagles play in a year and will all the matches be played only in Uyo?

The Alliance Arena in Germany which the stadium is modeled after is put to use at least 30 - 40 times and records minimum of 50% attendance which they use in maintaining the stadium.

Do u think that in the next 5 years that upto 30 matches would have been played in that stadium?

When next do u think that stadium will be filled to 90% capacity?
A) Church program
B) Political rally
C) Recruitment exams
D) All of the above

Enuff of all this silly comparison

My brother i tot i was the only one tired of all these Stadium threads, the two Governors have done well for their people end of story...

Duh i would love to see the op and some of his noisy cohorts answer some of those questions u asked.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by ujoinme: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2014

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by ujoinme: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2014
wink
Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by ayukdaboss(m): 12:19am On Nov 10, 2014
nigeri.anvenom:
cc:EldaTi.mba,da.tolee,
ano.nimi , spyd.er880, Chie.fJusticeFuk ,
one.east , Dick.Dastardly, to.makint , aljh.arem, ujo.inme , theoc.topus, jm.aine ,Bro.sPeter, PhockP.hockMan,
idum.uose, sear.ay, Nct.rice,At.ouke, se.un ,sincer.e9gerian, atlwi.reles,akpana.kwaibom
Se.un is now among the TANoid list? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by dabrake(m): 1:02am On Nov 10, 2014
phantom:
oh please!!! grin grin grin nobody is arguing about quality here. the akwaibom stadium is of far better quality than the AA stadium. fact! But what we are saying is that the AA sports complex has more value for rivers people than akwaibom stadium has for akwaibom people.

if you want to know what the akwa stadium will look like in future,look at the national stadiums in abuja and lagos.

the AA stadium is a complex where young budding rivers athletes will be groomed for upcoming tournaments like the national sports festival,common wealth games and the olympics WHILE AT THE SAME TIME, attracting the needed development to greater PH.

the AA stadium is obviously more functional.
SMH. So much for the APC guys that they go off trajectory while trying so hard to defend a diehard thief.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by boss1310(m): 1:58am On Nov 10, 2014
neither stadiums are amaechi's or akpabio's,it wasn't built with their money
Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by gramci: 6:25am On Nov 10, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Seun is now among the TANoid list? grin

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by Ventura1: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2014
The akwa ibom stadium pitch is a poo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by cidieschat(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2014
So what r we judging for? Rubbish post...
Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by Symphony007: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2014
It seem stadiums is the new craze of idiotic Nigerians. Spend billions of state funds building a useless stadium and get praised. Never mind the thousands of your indigens in rural communities drinking water from oil poluted streams and rivers. The governor of bayelsa state is building a new multi billion naira government house bearly five years after his predessesor Built the multi billion naira "Creek Haven" government house. Now this is a state were most communities are living on toxic waste and all manner of chemical pollution. I hope when he is done with it, the foolish Nigerians who prepare senseless beauty over substance will resume their praise.
Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by mrvitalis(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2014
but do u know ameachi sports complex( which the 40k staidium is just a part of) is less expensive than the30k uyo staidum
.and they say ameachi is a thief

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by mrvitalis(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2014
pdp sorry cos i know u are not used to having good governors but its good to test good things once a while
Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by Williamso(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2014
edozie04:
Seriously Nigerians can so much criticize,am neither pdp or apc,so nobody shld say any thrash
My opinion,Nigeria is not ripe for democracy

This is so spot on!!! Unfortunately, we don't know what we need... angry
Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2014
Akpabio builds one stadium and these ppl wont let us rest. Comparin ak stadium and rivers sports complex is like comparin one spoon wit a cutlery set

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by kel4soft: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2014
nigerianvenom:
I want you all to judge these pictures from the above named governor and tell us which one outclass the other.

Below is akpabio's stadium;

OP, I don't know the reason for this thread. Now Akpabio constructed a world class Football Stadium which I myself I am happy for. I watched the opening ceremony from start to finish and did savour every moment of that event though bar the crappy match.

On the other hand, the 2 last pictures you posted is not Port Harcourt new stadium but Sharks Football Stadium that was renovated in Township,.Port Harcourt.

Amaechi didn't built Football Stadium only but games village where you have
2 World class Swimming pools.
2 Indoors basket ball courts
2 Hockey pitch
Hostels for Athletes
and a 40k football pitch at a lesser cost of what Akpabio spent in building that stadium.

A

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by phantom(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2014
kel4soft:

OP, I don't know the reason for this thread. Now Akpabio constructed a world class Football Stadium which I myself I am happy for. I watched the opening ceremony from start to finish and did savour every moment of that event though bar the crappy match.

On the other hand, the 2 last pictures you posted is not Port Harcourt new stadium but Sharks Football Stadium that was renovated in Township,.Port Harcourt.

Amaechi didn't built Football Stadium only but games village where you have
2 World class Swimming pools.
2 Indoors basket ball courts
2 Hockey pitch
Hostels for Athletes
and a 40k football pitch at a lesser cost of what Akpabio spent in building that stadium.

A

kelly...you sure of wetin you type? look the pictures again jo!
Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by kel4soft: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2014
phantom:

Hahaha, I meant that last two pictures. The first one is the stadium with those supports which are old skool to be candid. The last two are not Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium.
Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by kel4soft: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2014
phantom:

Hahaha, I meant that last two pictures the OP said said is PH stadium. The first two are the stadium with those supports which are old skool to be candid. The last two are not in Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium. That said, the OP should also provide the aerial view of PH Stadium. The Football Stadium is all covered. The Stadium is even yet to be completed.

Uyo Stadium still class above PH's own though.

PH Stadium when completed.

Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by Reptyle(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2014
atlwireles:
Instead of this constant recrimination, let's applaud the efforts of the two GOVS. Pray the incoming ones do better. Remember, its not about these men at the end of day. Its about the SS people.

Thank you o!

Nice to hear one voice of wisdom amongst this maddening crowd of "My Benz is Bigger than Yours" crooners.
Re: Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over? / Buhari diverted N700billion to bailout funds without NASS approval / See The Adoring Bridge A Village In Anambra Contributed Money For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.