Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

Dr. Myles Munroe DEAD... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Myles Munroe DEAD... (803 Views)

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Myles Munroe DEAD... by JayKaba(m): 3:51am On Nov 10, 2014
World renowned preacher Dr. Myles Munroe just passed away. He died in a plane crash on Sunday (9th November) in Grand Bahama. May his soul rest in peace.

Source: all international media
Re: Dr. Myles Munroe DEAD... by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmmm he will be remembered.
2014.prophecies never mentioned this!? Was it the hand of God... Or the tail of Satan. Going back to sleep
Re: Dr. Myles Munroe DEAD... by klem93(m): 4:39am On Nov 10, 2014
goon too soon... may God grant you eternal rest
Re: Dr. Myles Munroe DEAD... by ashile(m): 5:25am On Nov 10, 2014
What is happening to the church. I pray that God keep d church and also may He raise more men.

And may God keep n comfort d family

RIp
Re: Dr. Myles Munroe DEAD... by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:49am On Nov 10, 2014
What!
I love the mans way of teaching.
Cant forget his book "the book of ephisians"

So sad.

This world no one has a life guarantee.

All we can do is do our best to be safe.

Prayers cant keep anybody from dying

Death, the end of us all.
Re: Dr. Myles Munroe DEAD... by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:53am On Nov 10, 2014
ashile:
What is happening to the church. I pray that God keep d church and also may He raise more men.

And may God keep n comfort d family

RIp

What do you mean by "what is happening to the church?"

Is the church not made of human beings

Or did you think being christain means you cant die? Or get divorced or smuggle $9.3million or substandard building collapsing and killing over 100people.

Nothing is happening to the church. Everybody is just being human as we are.

Anyone can die at any time prayers or not.
Re: Dr. Myles Munroe DEAD... by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 10, 2014
JayKaba:
World renowned preacher Dr. Myles Munroe just passed away. He died in a plane crash on Sunday (9th December) in Grand Bahama. May his soul rest in peace.

Source: all international media
Please check ur date again. We r in November o!
Or is this a prophecy?
Re: Dr. Myles Munroe DEAD... by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2014
Very sad. My deepest sympathy and condolence go out to the affected families and friends. May GOD comfort them during the period of
bereavement. .... .I am saddened and in tears
of mourning.
RIP my mentor
Re: Dr. Myles Munroe DEAD... by tpia6: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2014
Who was the african on board though?

Just curious. What country was he from?

Lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of The Bible By Facebooj / Must Our Eyes Be Closed During Deliverance / Will We Ever Have One Government For The Whole World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.