Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) (15827 Views)

Biafra Leaders Replies Father Ejike Mbaka (very Hot) / Spotlight On Wike’s Endless Search For Prayers (Photos) / President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Plshavmercyamen: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mbaka is fast losing it! The Holy Roman Catholic church should and MUST call him to order lest he drags the church to the mud. Same way he wrongly accused Owelle just to launder the Image of Ikiri(Ohakim). Well, I sympathise with Mbaka and will urge everybody irrespective of faith and religion to pray for Mbaka cos who knows, maybe, he has been OVER POSSESED by the demons he has been casting away(healing ministry aint easy) Lol. Udo diri unu

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Ezemust: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
he lost some respect i have for him after reading that post!
don't worry, in his next speech he will ask every body to vote apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Ezemust: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Ezemust: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
diluminati:
I've lost my respect for this FAKE priest. i thought he was different. mtchewwwww angry
what makes him bad now?
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Mortiano(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
hardywaltz:
Everyone is cashing in on this family's desperation to collect their own share.
Wasn't it this same father Mbaka that claimed Gov. Nnamani will not live to contest the 2003 elections?
Duh I'm a Catholic but anybody dat believes this fake priest does so at his or her own risk.

That was how he absolved Ohakin of any wrong doing coz of small peanuts handed to him.
how is he fake priest my brother, who told u that u r catholic, foolish fool. father mbaka doesnt send anybody dude, he confront you to your face

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by hardywaltz(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mortiano:

how is he fake priest my brother, who told u that u r catholic, foolish fool. father mbaka doesnt send anybody dude, he confront you to your face
Wise fool if u meet him tell him that i said he is a clown..
and should stop dragging the name of the Catholic church in the mud.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Frankestein08(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:

you're either dumb or trying to act stup•d, am sure if the first-lady decides to come to your church that you'll send her away...oblivious schmuck

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Frankestein08(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
Mbaka is fast losing it! The Holy Roman Catholic church should and MUST call him to order lest he drags the church to the mud. Same way he wrongly accused Owelle just to launder the Image of Ikiri(Ohakim). Well, I sympathise with Mbaka and will urge everybody irrespective of faith and religion to pray for Mbaka cos who knows, maybe, he has been OVER POSSESED by the demons he has been casting away(healing ministry aint easy) Lol. Udo diri unu

I'm sorry for you bruh, there's absolutely nothing else I gat to say to you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Frankestein08(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
I seriously don't believe you're all nigerians cos if you're a nigerian and you've been in this country for a pretty long time, you ought to know that most journalists in this country don't write the true details about a report. I mean imagine at a time like this that election is near, if the president comes to the RCCG church, what comes to your mind! of course you'll say he's there to solicit for votes even if that's not his motive for coming.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Frankestein08(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Op kindly Change the topic of thread to

Rev Mbaka Lambasts APC, Calls Them Boko Haram Party!

your case is just undefinable...you are just witless & clueless.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
emmanuel4758:
nnamani gov of Enugu try him and end up in psychiatrist in London because he send thug to murder mbaka but God intervene and mbaka lay a word on him saying he will suffer and now see what is happening to him so shall it happen to anyone who say a wrong word because he want to ridicule him .God is watching remember mbaka is not just a priest but an ordained man of God who God work through him u can render your generation hopeless if you dare God cus what ever you say against man of God can hunt you in nearest future and if you wanna know how God works keep on saying bad word on this man .

What is the difference between a priest and an ordained man of God? There's no difference my friend!
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by EagleNest(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
That's Mbaka's opinion. Let's respect it.

But for me GEJ is the wrong person to lead Nigeria.

I know people sometimes learn on the job itself when they are not experienced but for GEJ the job is overwhelming and he's struggling terribly at our expense (so many lives lost and counting...).

Voting him again for another four years is a surety of another fours years of pains & suffering for Nigerians.

It has never been this bad in Nigeria security-wise since the last three decades.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by wordcat(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
kITATITA:

I'm also Catholic and I can't associate Fr Mbaka with the faith. Same man that told his congregation to withdraw their money from Union Bank because he had loan issues with the bank; same man that battled NAFDAC when he labelled his pure water business 'healing water'. The same priest who said he would leave the pulpit if Chimaraoke is re-elected. He's a stuntman in cassock.

Yet, thousands if not millions of people are bn fooled by this business tycoon called Mbaka.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Plshavmercyamen: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
Frankestein08:

I'm sorry for you bruh, there's absolutely nothing else I gat to say to you.
Nwanne, don't be afraid to tell anybody the truth while praying for them cos working in God's vine yard isn't easy as just a sin might take the spirit of God away from the person and evil spirit wil possess him/her cos you know nature itself abhors vaccum. Hope u didn't expect me to applaud father Mbaka for his reckless utterances of late? Udo diri gi
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by melvin0004(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
hardywaltz:
Everyone is cashing in on this family's desperation to collect their own share.
Wasn't it this same father Mbaka that claimed Gov. Nnamani will not live to contest the 2003 elections?
Duh I'm a Catholic but anybody dat believes this fake priest does so at his or her own risk.

That was how he absolved Ohakin of any wrong doing coz of small peanuts handed to him.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Mortiano(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
hardywaltz:

Wise fool if u meet him tell him that i said he is a clown..
and should stop dragging the name of the Catholic church in the mud.
no need to drag words with u mediocre
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by hardywaltz(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mortiano:

no need to drag words with u mediocre
tongue
Dull cow..
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by lyntiffany(f): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
emmanuel4758:
nnamani gov of Enugu try him and end up in psychiatrist in London because he send thug to murder mbaka but God intervene and mbaka lay a word on him saying he will suffer and now see what is happening to him so shall it happen to anyone who say a wrong word because he want to ridicule him .God is watching remember mbaka is not just a priest but an ordained man of God who God work through him u can render your generation hopeless if you dare God cus what ever you say against man of God can hunt you in nearest future and if you wanna know how God works keep on saying bad word on this man .
pls nothing has happened to Nnamani he is hale and hearty , pls let's i forget according to mbaka he said "if chimaroke should be reflected into office the second term that he mbaka will drop his cassock from being a Catholic priest". Still wondering why he has not dropped his priesthood.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by emmanuel4758(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
lyntiffany:
pls nothing has happened to Nnamani he is hale and hearty , pls let's i forget according to mbaka he said "if chimaroke should be reflected into office the second term that he mbaka will drop his cassock from being a Catholic priest". Still wondering why he has not dropped his priesthood.
give me link were he said that I don't believe you .you rumor monger remember you cant play trick with God

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by nakamora: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kx:
From RCCG to Winners to Jurasalem, now to Catholic;
when will the native doctors have their share of the show?
All body politics.
The best man for that assignment is TA Orji,d Okija shrine dibia.
He who laugh last laugh longest,they Will still bow before the OK IJA shrine & pay homage.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by aiikay(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Think I'm pushed to comment!

What do some persons expect Fr Mbaka to have done? Send her back? She came for prayers and was allowed to partake!
Whoever knows Mbaka very well or has been to the Adoration ground can never imagine he's been bought! Which envelope can be offered which he can't make any day if he so wish? Mbaka is exceptional!

For me, I would rather commend Patience for utilising every political opportunity! She's doing it well. Above all, going to seek miracle for her problems and prayers, just like others!
Note that even if Abacha will rise and go to AMEN ground, he won't be sent back. Instead be prayed for as well!

Meanwhile, we all know that if sentiment is set apart, GEJ is doing great in Nigeria.
That we have not gotten the best won't force us to start sensibly comparing better with worst!

Even as we pray to get to the level when political office holders in Nigeria will be satisfied with just one tenure, it's beyond reasonable doubt that GEJ shall remain in Aso-Rock till 29/05/2019
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by win1234: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
thank you Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka for being the man u always are, u can't be bought but u hv ur fears so am i, apc is dreadful.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Eziachi: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
emmanuel4758:
look at the present governor of Enugu state who try him now what he is passing through is kinda hilarious he told him if you continue making fun of poor people your health will continue to deteriorate and you will perish in nearest future since then can you look at the health of the governor?
remember he is fighting for poor and when you ridicule him because your party is APC so shall God ridicule u because you are supporting the devils remember APC did not support the movement of Christian when Islam destroy Christian churches remember APC "buhari"said stop killing boko harams they are fighting for there right which is creating Islamic law .do you think Islamic law accept Christianity first look at Saudi Arabia ,mbaka said you don't have to sell your right better be on what is happening open your eyes the world is blind to people who support evil APC is an evil which everyone know.
Wow, this your god is really this powerful? Even Jesus, the son of the real God, people that tried him never perish like mosquito like those that tried you Enugu heavenly father.
I say no more, cos I don't want to try him and dissolve like salt in water.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Princess2be(f): 5:57am On Nov 11, 2014
win1234:
thank you Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka for being the man u always are, u can't be bought but u hv ur fears so am i, apc is dreadful.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by eunisam: 6:25am On Nov 11, 2014
This pictures are unreal and well connected to photoshop. Video or is fake.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by ceo4eva: 6:35am On Nov 11, 2014
eunisam:
This pictures are unreal and well connected to photoshop. Video or is fake.
see the video link from NTA website.
Hope u're now convinced?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAN8Py7tiCo
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by ceo4eva: 7:00am On Nov 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by lyntiffany(f): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2014
emmanuel4758:
give me link were he said that I don't believe you .you rumor monger remember you cant play trick with God
go buy the talk he released those days guess the information your craving for is in the cassette.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by brutef0rce101: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tanoids rejoiced on this thread but cursing Pastor Mbaka on the new thread. Hypocrites everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by eleven(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
brutef0rce101:
Tanoids rejoiced on this thread but cursing Pastor Mbaka on the new thread. Hypocrites everywhere...

The hypocrites are both ways. The priest talking from both sides of his mouth in less than 6 weeks says a lot about his person. No credibility, no shame.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by tit(f): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Kasyn:
I'm so disappointed! Tell me i'm dreaming,tell me its not real! Not fr.mbaka,no not him!
I have this cd where the same fr.mbaka badmouthed president jonathan,that was the end of year programme of 31st december 2011 or 2012,now here he is! He even called the president 'the founder of boko haram'! What came over him? Has he been given the 'fat envelope' he always talked about?
GOD!!! We live in a WICKED world!

he is back to square one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Orders Import Waivers For 3 Modular Refineries / I Contemplated Suicide Because Osinbajo, Magu Were After Me – Former AGF, Adoke / President Buhari Commissions Tier-Four Data Centre In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.