Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. (18789 Views)

US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by oshimiliego: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Visit www.forexcake.com and you will see how to invest money by yourself without getting scammed.Thanks
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by hamilton62(m): 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
the help i can give here is for anyone with forex experience to send a message on the below contact with text: name location be it whatsapp or sms.... i will give you 2 weeks daily signals with garnished risk management in it... you can test it with demo and see how sweet forex is and profitable too
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by BabaGodwins: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
godaddypro:
forget about all d rubbish hyip above. check out dis one www.creatinv.com/?ref=invuser008 dey have large facebook and twitter followers. finally, dis is d end of our search for genuine hyip because we have found one today.this is a program dat i know for sure dat it will stay for a very long time.dey are officially registered company from london. i recommend u 2 join and u would b glad u did. i got my third payment of about $500 2day. become an investor now by following d link provided above and u would get over 50% bonus of your deposit. this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. pls if u are doubting this company,u can whatsapp me 08148500861, and i will guide u on how to know if d company is paying or not. Thanks and happy EARNING! God bless u all.
Pls.how much did u invest that gave u that $500? and what's the.minimum start up fee?
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by BabaGodwins: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
godaddypro:
forget about all d rubbish hyip above. check out dis one www.creatinv.com/?ref=invuser008 dey have large facebook and twitter followers. finally, dis is d end of our search for genuine hyip because we have found one today.this is a program dat i know for sure dat it will stay for a very long time.dey are officially registered company from london. i recommend u 2 join and u would b glad u did. i got my third payment of about $500 2day. become an investor now by following d link provided above and u would get over 50% bonus of your deposit. this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. pls if u are doubting this company,u can whatsapp me 08148500861, and i will guide u on how to know if d company is paying or not. Thanks and happy EARNING! God bless u all.

Pls.how much did u invest that gave u that $500? and what's the.minimum start up fee?
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by Alli67: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
INTRODUCING THE BOLDPAY CAPITAL INVESTMENT PLANS.

Why not take advantage of the boldpay capital multiple investment opportunities?

You have come to the end of your search with www.boldpaycapital.com.

You can now invest as low as N1,600 to get steady and consistent returns
for the next 17 months and your capital paid back at the end of your total investment
maturity period.

Boldpay Capital is a registered trademark of the Boldpay Sahara Group which is an expert
team of diversified investment portfolio managers and asset management firm that spreads
across major cities in five continents of the world with more than two decades of unparalleled
experience in the global financial market with current valuation of $1.3 billion and $584 million
in equity.

Boldpay Capital was created to provide the best investment program with the safest and the
most dependable financial vehicles available, We will work to ensure the best possible returns
with the least amount of risk.

Our program has developed an investment portfolio that covers low, medium and high risk
ventures.

We ensure guaranteed returns on your investment; also we try to guarantee that our investors
will be protected from any losses that may occur.

Our main aim is to guarantee a highly profitable, safe and consistent earning environment for all.
And we try to succeed in this area by offering to our members the best and safest place to put
their money. We combine many financial activities that will bring that desired profit shared to our
members.

They have developed a highly accurate method for investing your funds with very high returns.

HOW IT WORKS:
If for example, you made an investment deposit of N100,000 on the 5th of February under the Plan (A)
Allure category, you will be paid your expected 10% investment returns of N10,000 on the 5th of March
and every other months (That is, after every 30 days) paid into your local bank account for the next 14
months. And at the end of the 14th months, which is your final investment maturity month, your N100,000
will be paid back into your local bank account.

Best Regards,
The Boldpay Team.

Whatsapp: +2348173517620
BB Pin: 5C42D3B1
Email: Nigeria@boldpaycapital.com
Visit us at our office or our website at www.boldpaycapital.com for further guidance.

YOUR SAFEST INVESTMENT HAVEN TODAY!
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by abadebaba: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Hi nairalanders,look no further as u have nothing 2 loose.I have a program dt pays u 30% of ur spare fund monthly n 1% daily.U have ur acct credited every tue n thurs,IT IS NOT MLM,PONZI,INVST OR BIZ OPPORTUNITY BUT AN EMPOWERMENT PROG.For more info: abadebaba@gmail.com
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by passyhansome(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
If you are not informed, you are deformed, I saw post like "There is none", "it is not possible". The difference btw the poor and rich at times is INFORMATION. Bro I bet there is an investment that pays and still pays me 28.3% monthly of my investment. No referrral bonus am not a staff there either but love there work. Contact me if you care. Send me a mail tittle "INVESTMENT OF 28.3% to avoid ban
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by ithubng(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
But you can Earn 30% of your Invested Capital just in a month.

It's just about trust. Call 08030581351 if need be.
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by Eguchris(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2016
U are not born to be poor. Porverty is not a guarantee... Your finicial situation can be changed... If are willing. Just Try and see. This an opportunity for u to flyout of porverty. U can email me or call me for more details. Eguchris132@gmail.com or 08181258889... Be smart and u wil see your outcome
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by munchi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
hamilton62:
the help i can give here is for anyone with forex experience to send a message on the below contact with text: name location be it whatsapp or sms.... i will give you 2 weeks daily signals with garnished risk management in it... you can test it with demo and see how sweet forex is and profitable too
. Can u put m through,m still a beginner
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by SC1738: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Money Talks with Rahmon Ojukotola is a regular radio show that helps and teaches Nigerians how to safely invest money in regulated securities and investments in Nigeria.

It is available for free on iTunes, spotify, google etc

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Business-News/MoneyTalks-with-Rahmon-Ojukotola-p1149619/
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by ReppingLocals(f): 5:43am On Sep 03, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by kingslogoh: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
You can make money online if you want to. But you must invest and you dont have to be greedy.
Get 10% on your investment monthly
At
https://www.pinvest.site/index.php?rf=805405
Also get 5% from what the person you referred invested
Mimimum investment is just 1$
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by berry5: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hello,

As an investor, you can invest here and start making a good daily living incomes money from this great legit website company http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php where you can make big source of incomes from the comfort of your home without trading risk.

This how this company work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company at the current market price and sell when the price value of a virta stock rise up to make your instant profit with them.

This modern company does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make good daily incomes from this company platform as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet. every day.

Visit and register with the company here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php and test their trading platform with just one dollar to earn your first profit from their market to see how great their trading platform work.
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by Doublestar1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
indomita:
If you see a genuine online investment site that pays her investors 5% of their capital investment every 30 days will you invest, please I need honest answers.

Try swiz profit and thank me later
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by Doublestar1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
oshimiliego:
Visit www.forexcake.com and you will see how to invest money by yourself without getting scammed.Thanks

WhatsApp, 07039567936.guarantees you more than 5%monthly
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by uobimba(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
d platform wil it pay like daily income store? i mean can it pay u for life for just investing once like d one explained at my signature?
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by sonofElElyon: 5:44am On Apr 28, 2019
Your question needs no answer bro.. If its too good to be true, it isn't!

Goldpeas:

You sure this ain't scam!
Re: Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2019
Yes now, but you should have submitted the link to the website now. Thereby, saving people's time:
https://start-online-stock-trading..com/?m=1

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App / Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) / See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.