Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,071 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:26 AM

Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day (2320 Views)

Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here / . / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by demosoft: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Shopping on Jumia Has Never Been More Convenient.

When waiting is not an option, you can get any item delivered same day from Jumia. Order by 10 A.M. for same day delivery, Monday through Saturday.

When you order before certain cut-off times, your items will qualify for Same-Day Delivery and you receive your order on the same day latest 9 p.m. If the order is placed after the deadline, your order will be delivered the next business day.

For Same-Day Delivery, you can usually order as late as 10 A.M. Our support staff will contact you to confirm eligible items, which can be delivered up until 9 p.m. local time. If you are not contacted, then the order isn't eligible.

Eligible items ordered after the cut-off will be delivered the next day. Since items will be delivered latest 9:00 p.m. local time, commercial addresses should be able to accept packages as late as 9:00 p.m. Same-Day Delivery can't be used to ship to P.O. boxes or locations outside Lagos state.

Frequently Asked Questions

1: How do i place my order to get it same day? visit Jumia website and place your order as you normally do. send the order number to jumia@teamclicks.org. A support staff will contact you to confirm the order and eligibility for same delivery.

2: When can I expect my Same-Day order to arrive? Your Same-Day Delivery orders will arrive at your address latest 9PM local time. You will get a call when the item is been shipped.

3: Is Same-Day Delivery also available to non - premium members? Yes. Non-premium members pay a 1500 fee for the first item and 500 for each additional item. If you aren't already a premium member, contact us to get information on how to register.
What happens if I place an order after the cut-off time? If you order after the cut-off time, you will receive your order the next day.

4: Are any items available for Same-Day Delivery which are not sold and shipped by Jumia? Yes. Some items sold and shipped by sellers in the Lagos region are available for Same-Day Delivery. In these cases, delivery rates are higher.

5: Is Same-Day available every day of the year? Same-Day Delivery is available six days a week most days of the year, with limited availability on certain holidays and high-volume shopping days.

Limitation of Liability

In the event of an order for which you have paid same day delivery fees is not delivered on the same day (or the next day in case of orders made on a holiday) your only remedy will be a refund of the Delivery fees paid for the order. Jumia or Daydeliv will not be liable for any other loss of damage, including without limitation any consequential loss or damage (for example, should you purchase the products at a higher price from another retailer) arising out of or in connection with the fact that a delivery was not delivered or was not delivered on time. This limitation of liability applies in addition to any provision set out in Jumia's Conditions of Use and Sale.

Disclaimer

Jumia and All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.

I have tried to make the information on this thread as complete and as accurate as possible, The content is provided on an “as-is” basis. The same day delivery may not be suitable for every items.

For more Enquires call or mail
Care Centre.
daydeliv@teamclicks.org
Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
keep deceiving urself.
U say u have no affiliation to them but u are doing advert for them
smh
Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by demosoft: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
francleanflexy:
keep deceiving urself.
U say u have no affiliation to them but u are doing advert for them
smh
Is there a problem sir you need addressed. please ask a question and i will try to answer them. if you read through the post am sure you wont find any affiliate link. smiley
Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by demosoft: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2014
GOOD MORNING PEOPLE
Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by demosoft: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
hello

Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by forubiz: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
I just came across this thread!!!! Are you an affiliate of Jumia, though delayed delivery is very frustrating with Jumai, it will like to known if delivery is done on behalf of Jumai, or just put more light to it....
Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by demosoft: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2014
forubiz:
I just came across this thread!!!! Are you an affiliate of Jumia, though delayed delivery is very frustrating with Jumai, it will like to known if delivery is done on behalf of Jumai, or just put more light to it....
hi, thank you for your interest in Day delivery. We are not an affiliate of jumia but an independent logistics company with the means to ensure same day delivery across multiple stores. You can think of us as a sales consultants .

What we do is pickup your order from jumia and deliver it to you within 24hrs.

Place your order on jumia .
Send the order number to us.
Get confirmation of the eligibility for same day delivery.
Order arrive your door step.

It has never been easier and faster.
Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by demosoft: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Delivery is not faster than ever.
Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by forubiz: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
demosoft:
hi, thank you for your interest in Day delivery. We are not an affiliate of jumia but an independent logistics company with the means to ensure same day delivery across multiple stores. You can think of us as a sales consultants .

What we do is pickup your order from jumia and deliver it to you within 24hrs.

Place your order on jumia .
Send the order number to us.
Get confirmation of the eligibility for same day delivery.
Order arrive your door step.

It has never been easier and faster.
Great!!! That's cool. I guess i will give it a try when next i want to make an Order.
Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by demosoft: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
forubiz:

Great!!! That's cool. I guess i will give it a try when next i want to make an Order.
you most welcome...A trial will convince you .
Re: Order From Jumia And Get It Same Day by demosoft: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2014
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Used Razer Blade Pro 17" Gaming&graphics Laptop For Sale / I Sell Palmpay POS [for As Low As 15K Only] Pay And Get It Instantly / Etisalat Easy Life 2.0 Vs Mtn Funlink Relo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.