Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Planning A Getaway For Couples. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Planning A Getaway For Couples. (1376 Views)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Fun- Bonding Activities For Couples / What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning A Getaway For Couples. by bellong: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
To round off the year on a romantic note as well as appreciating our wives who have been supportive, myself and three other friends are planning a getaway in Ghana next month.

This is calling on people who are interested to signify interest by sending me PM or BBM (see my signature).

The getaway is still in her infant planning stage, as such there's presently no concrete budget or time table. However, we are looking at a budget of between 50k and 100k and tentative date of December 24-28, 2014.

For the fun and adventures that come with a long journey, we plan going by road using either a chartered bus from ABC transport or Cross country depending on number of people going.

Will update on plans with regards to lodging and places to tour with time.

Please note that this is strictly for only married couples. Engaged individuals, boyfriends/girlfriends relationship not allowed. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
Wrong thread
`
It's strictly for "married" couples
Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by bellong: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
cheesy cheesy

Yes strictly for married couples...
Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by sexybash(f): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
How would you know a boy and girl is engaged
They can always buy mallam ring and act couply
After the get away dem go throwaway the Yeye ring
Stop the discrimination
You must not be married or engage to have a getaway trip
Na people like una dey force people to be in unhappy union
FYI I am married but will not patronize your hypocritcally themed getaway
Yimw

1 Like

Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by bellong: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
^^^^ This is not a profit venture and that means, patronage is a wrong word for you to use.

A ring doesn't mean one is married or not.

If you are not interested, you should keep it to yourself than the invectives you spew up there.

Calling someone you don't know an hypocrite shows more of your character than the person you are railing against.

Marriage certificate maybe asked to proof you are married if that is what you intend to hear.

Between your kind of person is not needed either.

Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Can I bring my two wives? smiley
Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Marriage certificate? shocked
This is a serious something grin
Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by sexybash(f): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
@ belong
I don't need to know you before I call you hypocrite
You were rude in your bid to affirm that single are not wanted in your almighty getaway
Beside I rather find my self in hell
Than to be with people who bend thier noses on other people cos of thier relationship status

3 Likes

Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by zeb04(f): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
Chineke shocked shocked shocked
Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by LewsTherin: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1180790/intolerance-nairaland
sexybash:
Good Morning All

Please i want to disscuss this WHY CANT WE JUST TOLERATE OURSELVES ON NAIRALAND must you insult your fellow memebers to prove a

point?it does not mean because some one is not on the same view with you that means they are wrong path,must we insult other religon

because they have diffrent veiw than we do?

we should understand that this forum is like a mirror image of our country and if we seek change then it must start here, please no insult in

just need your view on this grin MOD Kindly move to front page please

4 Likes

Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
Sexybash, you need a chilled drink? grin

1 Like

Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by Daresh(f): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by sexybash(f): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mizchief:
Sexybash, you need a chilled drink? grin
Yeah a cool a moet will be fine grin
Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by Splendblex(f): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Sexybash ma'am, bellong just made it clear that singles aren't invited and he wasn't rude about it. That's even the fun of it, only married peeps. Singles do have theirs na.

5 Likes

Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
Splendblex:
Sexybash ma'am, bellong just made it clear that singles aren't invited and he wasn't rude about it. That's even the fun of it, only married peeps. Singles do have theirs na.

please tell her oh. i don't see what was wrong with what he said.

really if she is really bothered she should create her own thread for singles and engaged folks for a getaway than coming here to blab about someone being rude.

ride on bellong! sorry for derailing, wonderful idea!

i wish you the best of luck. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
sexybash:
@ belong
You were rude in your bid to affirm that single are not wanted in your almighty getaway
Than to be with people who bend thier noses on other people cos of thier relationship status
Take it easy madam. I doubt it had anything to so with snobery, I think it is more of a religious get away. It could also be that there is a curriculum designed for married couples who may not have time for each other or may have lost the spark to find it and bond well.

He may have answered better if you had asked directly with the " hypocrisy " bit, that wasnt nice, you should have asked for the reason firat, gotten an answer before concluding that it was hypocrisy that made it exclusive for married couples

3 Likes

Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by tpia6: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
sexybash:
@ belong

https://www.nairaland.com/166174/why-not-organize-meet-up-party
Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by sexybash(f): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Oga bellong
I give up I put my white flag up grin
Una :Dwin

1 Like

Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by bellong: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nashville:
Can I bring my two wives? smiley

Even if they are 10, you can bring them as long as you are legally married. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by dapperman(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
Sounds Interesting. PM me details please
Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nice concept.

I wish. . .
Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Wey my wife? cool
Ghana, here we come! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Planning A Getaway For Couples. by bellong: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
alutacontinua:
Wey my wife? cool
Ghana, here we come! tongue

Already arranging one for you... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Uganda "Evil" Maid Responds From Prison, Begs For Forgiveness / Should He Return Her Val Gift / What's That You Can't Be Caught Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.