Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 AM

Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate - Fashion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate (44391 Views)

Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices / Worm-infested Weaves Now In The Market / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 1:33am On Dec 03, 2008
I think the stench from your body is beginning to also affecting your thinking,or could it be the stench from your unwashed dreadlocks that's beginning to drive you mad?With all these nubian and negroe talk,i was beginning to believe you were actually insane and believed all this crap you posted here,until i heard you boasting that you graduated fom the (in your own words)"The equivalence of Harvard" so please save the hyprocrisy for your newest convert.I could almost see you beaming with pride.If you feel so strongly against the. so to speak,Colonial masters.Why didnt you simply go to a university in your villa.

I went to whiteys university for three reasons:

- Since nigerian universities are glorified high schools and a caricature of western universities, i opted for the real deal because i had the oppurtunity to do so. If i was giong to learn modern science it will be logical to go where i will get the best training. If i go copy make i do am correct.

-To implement revolutionary programs in biafra i would need financial capital and one way to obtain it is through a professional career, and with a degree that is recognized world wide this avenue is promising. When i have put in enough labour hours to amass the necessary investment capital that is required to acquire land for communal farming and other projects then f**k my degree, u of t can have it back. I have four years left to complete this task and then withdraw from this abormination called modernity. My degree is just a means to an end not an end in itself.

-My people(being mentally enslaved) will give me attention only if i have a diploma or a certificate or a degree(s) or some form of documentation that proofs that i have been through whiteys schools(nigerians schools included). They only accept knowledge that has been approved by whiteys religion and or schools. One is falsely considered valuable("or a somebody"wink only if they have been through these institutions of whitey. So in order to be respected by my people and also have the ability to influence my mentally enslaved people, i set out to earn a degree from a prestigious university. Now when i speak my revolutionary principles into existence i will get some attention. What a sad situation.

1 Like

Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by vicade(m): 1:38am On Dec 03, 2008
fayahsoul:

I went to whiteys university for three reasons:

- Since nigerian universities are glorified high schools and a caricature of western universities, i opted for the real deal because i had the oppurtunity to do so. If i was giong to learn modern science it will be logical to go where i will get the best training. If i go copy make i do am correct.

-To implement revolutionary programs in biafra i would need financial capital and one way to obtain it is through a professional career and with a degree that is recognized world wide this avenue is promising. When i have put in enough labour hours to amass the necessary investment capital that is required to acquire land for communal farming and other projects then f**k my degree, u of t can have it back. I have four years left to complete this task and then withdraw from this abormination called modernity. My degree is just a means to an end not an end in itself.

-My people(being mentally enslaved) will give me attention only if i have a diploma or a certificate or a degree(s) or some form of documentation that proofs that i have been through whiteys schools(nigerians schools included). They only accept knowledge that has been approved by whiteys religion and or schools. One is falsely considered valuable("or a somebody"wink only if they have been through these institutions of whitey. So in order to be respected by my people and also have the ability to influence my mentally enslaved people, i set out to earn a degree from a prestigious university. Now when i speak my revolutionary principles into existence i will get some attention. What a sad situation.

Good for you. clap for your self. Happy Birthday

I bet you any day , anytime a product of your so called Nigerian glorified high schools in Nigeria will kick your A** .

What do you know sef?

Empty Barrels make the Loudest noise oshi. Shior. Olodo.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 1:49am On Dec 03, 2008
jews have "wooly" hair

There is no such thing as a jew. The so-called jews are white people from the khazaarian tribe. This group originates form the russian/afghanistan region. They were/are an inbreed war mogering tribe that converted to judaism in 7 AD for political reasons. They have no historical nor biological connection to the land of canaan or so-called israel.

Black people are the God elect. OUR BIRTH RIGHT WAS STOLEN AND CONCEALED FROM US.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 1:52am On Dec 03, 2008
vicade:

Good for you. clap for your self. Happy Birthday

I bet you any day , anytime a product of your so called Nigerian glorified high schools in Nigeria will kick your A** .

What do you know sef?

Empty Barrels make the Loudest noise oshi. Shior. Olodo.

erm, who let this beast out of his cage?
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by KarmaMod(f): 4:21am On Dec 03, 2008
Anyways call me juvenile until you take off the weave your wearing but I still find it funny that you get so easily offended for some one quick to insult. You curse people out in Yoruba but then get mad when they call you "chicken head." Well you probably should not start a fight you don't want to be a part off. Stop the unnatural things you do to your body and you will stop being so angry and quick to act without thinking.

In all this garbage you spewed, you've YET to answer the question. No one is "offended" by a ghetto slang. Im merely asking you for the definition of the word yet you continue to dodge my question. Amazing.

fayasoul, Im not Igbo so stop placing some of us in your nubian group e jo. Go preach to the Biafrians grin
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by savanaha: 4:58am On Dec 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

In all this garbage you spewed, you've YET to answer the question. No one is "offended" by a ghetto slang. I'm merely asking you for the definition of the word yet you continue to dodge my question. Amazing.

fayasoul, I'm not Igbo so stop placing some of us in your nubian group e jo. Go preach to the Biafrians grin

Good for you Not being offended by name "chicken head." You are sure burning to know if I know what it is for someone not offended by "chicken head"!! Your amazed that I've dodged telling you what a "chicken head"? Well apart from the fact that its used it in rap videos, the meaning is in urban dictionary and I went to high school in America (what does head mean?). Apart from all these things I find it extremely funny that you have been killing yourself just to have me explain who a chicken head but I won't, I just won't.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by KarmaMod(f): 5:02am On Dec 03, 2008
killing myself? since when is asking a question the same as killing one's self?

You don't seem to get stuff. No one is "offended" by the lame names/disses, whatever you want to call it.

Point remains that you're a hypocrite. You make some retarded speech about how people who insult others are this and that yet you're on fayasoul's jock for doing the same thing

Is that really hard for you to understand? Instead of HOPING that people are offended by stuff like "Nostradumbass". Seriously?
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by Echidime(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2008
An IDLE mind is the devils workshop: The poster is IDLE and the Devils is using him to conjure this Topic,and preach about our ANGELISTIC LADIES to return to the OLD days of Illiteracy.

Women of the WORLD, please help me tell this IDLE mind that what he is preaching is NOT YOUR PORTION

Maybe no baby girl accepted to be his milk and honey.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by Echidime(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2008
or better change OBAMA'S word TO:  grin grin grin grin  NO WE CAN'T, maybe he will understand
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by savanaha: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2008
Echidime:

An IDLE mind is the devils workshop: The poster is IDLE and the Devils is using him to conjure this Topic,and preach about our ANGELISTIC LADIES to return to the OLD days of Illiteracy.

Women of the WORLD, please help me tell this IDLE mind that what he is preaching is NOT YOUR PORTION

Maybe no baby girl accepted to be his milk and honey.

How is not putting dangerous chemicals on your body returning to the "OLD days of Illiteracy?" Are you sure you read what the topic is about or are you sure you know what illiterate means? Cause frankly I don't think you really know what is going on.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by savanaha: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

killing myself? since when is asking a question the same as killing one's self?

You don't seem to get stuff. No one is "offended" by the lame names/disses, whatever you want to call it.

Point remains that you're a hypocrite. You make some retarded speech about how people who insult others are this and that yet you're on fayasoul's jock for doing the same thing

Is that really hard for you to understand? Instead of HOPING that people are offended by stuff like "Nostradumbass". Seriously?

Awwwww your feelings are still hurt, no need to rant and rave!! Since your feelings are so fragile again . . .  I reapeat, and pay close attention to it  . . . don't be the first to insult others and then mope and groan at a dose of your own medicine. O.K Poor thing!!!
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by KarmaMod(f): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2008
Seriously, 12 or 15?
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by LadyT(f): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2008
What trash!

Just because some of you what to rock peppercorns on your head like Iya Sikira who has been carrying bread on her head all day in the market does not mean the rest of us should not take pride in our appearance.

People can do whatever the hell they want with their hair it dont change your skin colour!

savanaha and fayahsoul your comments on here have been foolish to say the least.

Savanaha Im not even sure you know what day of the week it is let alone what you are talking about!

Your just ranting.

If you cant afford to always do your hair we dont care its not a problem but dont preach BS to others
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by savanaha: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2008
LadyT:

What trash!

Just because some of you what to rock peppercorns on your head like Iya Sikira who has been carrying bread on her head all day in the market does not mean the rest of us should not take pride in our appearance.

People can do whatever the hell they want with their hair it don't change your skin colour!

savanaha and fayahsoul your comments on here have been foolish to say the least.

Savanaha I'm not even sure you know what day of the week it is let alone what you are talking about!
Your just ranting.

If you can't afford to always do your hair we don't care its not a problem but don't preach BS to others

Oh no another one foaming at the mouth like a rabbid dog. I guess the best reply you can make to this post is that I can't afford to put dangerous chemicals or crazy ornaments that tear out hair on my head. Good for you!! I'd rather use the money to help the amazing kids I met at the Ho regional hospital in Ghana or for the kids at the orphange someone told me about in Nigeria. Your greatest accomplishment in life is ornamenting your hair with unnecessary things that are counter prouductive. You've probably used it enough and pulled your head tight enough stop blood flow thus the angry RANTING AND RAVING!! Hahahahhaaha they are funny though

LadyT, the funny thing is that you would be pretty, even prettier if you were not wearing that shinny synthetic polythene bag hair and that pink makeup. Black don't crack so no need to try and fit with the white ideal of beauty by doing unneccessary things to yourself. Africans are the natural beauty!!!
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by LadyT(f): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2008
LMAOOOOOOO

WOW so in order to give to charity you need to walk around with a rough and ready raggy head?

Very sad darling.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by savanaha: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2008
LadyT:

LMAOOOOOOO

WOW so in order to give to charity you need to walk around with a rough and ready raggy head?

Very sad darling.

Bia, you think only polythene bags on the head or chemical scalp killing is the only hair styles that look good? Sorry ooh, my hair is natural and looks healthy and amazing. I am natural and loving it but I guess anyone not subscribing to the "self-hating" ideal of white- people's beauty is raggy head. What is sad is that the way your hair was maybe at the age of three (if your parents aren't like the Nigerians that perm and weave children's hair) disgusts you so much now.

You probably think that Nneka that came on ANTM was raggedy headed or that an afro or dreadlocks or natural cornrows without weave or rope twists are all raggy headed. You are very sad indeed.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by savanaha: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

Seriously, 12 or 15?

Your still huffing and puffing ready to blow my house away? You'll feel better emotionally when the weave is off.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by carmelily: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2008
@FUTUREMD and SAVANAHA

could you please tell me what products you use to make your hair manageable?

i still need help!! please include pictures if u can?

1 Like

Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by carmelily: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2008
Eureka grin cheesy grin wink! i found it here, well almost:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-202569.0.html
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by biolabee(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2008
pls can we see pixes of ur hair savanaha
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 1:12am On Dec 05, 2008
carmelily:

@FUTUREMD and SAVANAHA

could you please tell me what products you use to make your hair manageable? My hair's been natural for 3 years and if stretched (i never stretched it, though) could be about shoulder length (about 20 inches). After i loosen my braids i have a HUGE afro. i want to be able to style and manage my real hair more often, without having to braid or wear weaves. That was why i started this thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=166824.msg2747403#msg2747403

i still need help!! please include pictures if u can?

Once you garner the courage to take that final and hardest step into naturalness you will regain your crown and become reinstated into goddesshood.

I don't know much about hair styling; perhaps savanaha could be of more help in that area. I just have beautiful locks and i wash them with knotty boy bar soap(natural ingredents), re-twist(occasionally) and then keep it covered(often) to preserve moisture especially during winter, then leave it the f**k alone. I don't know what all the "i need moisturizers for my killer dry hair" syndrome is all about.

But if your question includes a request for a type of "moisturizer", i will recommend either shea butter or extravirgin olive oil. They are both natural products, however, i think olive oil is a more natural product because it freshly pressed from olives.

I don't use any of them. They are both biological extracts therefore both are suject to decay. I don't know about you, but i don't want decaying matter on my crown. My dreads are a year old and coming out strong and black, without the aid of any item that has been heavily process and or intoxicated by whitey's industries.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by carmelily: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2008
fayahsoul:

Once you garner the courage to take that final and hardest step into naturalness you will regain your crown and become reinstated into goddesshood.
sorry to disappoint you but naturalness has never been a "hard step" for me. I don't need courage to be natural because i've always been ME! Also, what makes you think i want to join the "goddesshood"? by the way, how close to the final step is abstinence from using deodorants, perfumes and body lotion? smiley wink

I don't know much about hair styling;

you don't?? you almost fooled us! cheesy

I don't know what all the "i need moisturizers for my killer dry hair" syndrome is all about.

oh now i believe you, you really don't know ANYTHING about hair styling grin

I don't use any of them. They are both biological extracts therefore both are suject to decay. I don't know about you, but i don't want decaying matter on my crown. My dreads are a year old and coming out strong and black, without the aid of any item that has been heavily process and or intoxicated by whitey's industries

hmmm, u harsh o. Do you eat? food could "decay" in your stomach! undecided

Anyway, sha, is your Knotty Boy bar soap for women too? And could i see pics of your locks? i may be tempted to grow locks wink
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by Comfort86(f): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2008
Wait. . . did i already post a response on this topic? undecided Anyways, Weave! Weave! Weave all the Way! Natural is cool too but I'm all about looking hot and switching up my style.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2008
sorry to disappoint you but naturalness has never been a "hard step" for me. I don't need courage to be natural because i've always been ME! Also, what makes you think i want to join the "goddesshood"?

Not every female can be a goddess. many are called; few choosen. It is a gift. Most sistas will never wake up. They are just irredeemable, i know that very well. So let readers not get it twisted. I am not out to convert every nubian female but only the very few gifted but unconscious at the moment.

you are not natural if you add any type of fake hair to your natural hair and you do have issues about being real, don't fool yourself.

by the way, how close to the final step is abstinence from using deodorants, perfumes and body lotion?

Stay on the topic: wigs, weaves and perms symbolize self hate.

you don't?? you almost fooled us!

No, you fooled yourself.

I said i know there are many natural hair styles because i have seen them but that does not translate into: "I know how they are done".

Do you overstand ms einstein?

oh now i believe you, you really don't know ANYTHING about hair styling

No i dont, but i do know that there are many natural hair styles out there and also about how to care for my dreads. ya digg?

hmmm, u harsh o. Do you eat? food could "decay" in your stomach!

Meat does decay in the colon(not stomach, nothing decays in the stomach; it's too acidic)take over 90hrs to decay. But it does so in a closed system and it's necessary for survival purposes. You see how dependent these fake sistas are on these hair toxins? They even equate the importance of hair products to that of food. You can even see this depency in nollywood movies. Not only do almost all actresses wear fake hair but there are movies where they show female spirits wearing wigs/weaves.

Anyway, sha, is your Knotty Boy bar soap for women too? And could i see pics of your locks? i may be tempted to grow locks

The soap is unisex. I don't want you to be 'tempted' to doing something. The true are just naturally compelled to take responsibility and do the right thing.

ms thing, do u overstand?
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by biolabee(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2008
fayahsoul

pictures, ?
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by SADIYA610(f): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2008
oga ooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by carmelily: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2008
fayahsoul:

Not every female can be a goddess. many are called; few choosen. It is a gift. Most sistas will never wake up. They are just irredeemable, i know that very well. So let readers not get it twisted. I am not out to convert every nubian female but only the very few gifted but unconscious at the moment.

you are not natural if you add any type of fake hair to your natural hair and you do have issues about being real, don't fool yourself.

Stay on the topic: wigs, weaves and perms symbolize self hate.

No, you fooled yourself.

I said i know there are many natural hair styles because i have seen them but that does not translate into: "I know how they are done".

Do you overstand ms einstein?

No i don't, but i do know that there are many natural hair styles out there and also about how to care for my dreads. ya digg?

Meat does decay in the colon(not stomach, nothing decays in the stomach; it's too acidic)take over 90hrs to decay. But it does so in a closed system and it's necessary for survival purposes. You see how dependent these fake sistas are on these hair toxins? They even equate the importance of hair products to that of food. You can even see this depency in nollywood movies. Not only do almost all actresses wear fake hair but there are movies where they show female spirits wearing wigs/weaves.

The soap is unisex. I don't want you to be 'tempted' to doing something. The true are just naturally compelled to take responsibility and do the right thing.

ms thing, do u overstand?

stand over what? onye nzuzu.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2008
Mba-ana abalua'gu.[/
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by carmelily: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2008
fayahsoul:

Mba-ana abalua'gu.[/

LOL LOL. U no even sabi write your language upon all your nubian blah blah blah grin grin grin
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by tpia: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by bettes(f): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2008
The guy na big hypocrite,see as him dey boast say in go university of toronto.
Re: Wigs, Weaves And Perms Symbolize Self Hate by fayahsoul: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2008
The original written form of igbo language was nsibidi. i know none of you loud mouths know how to write nsibidi.

The current written form of igbo language is constructed with the english alphabets(it's westernized), so i don't need to be an expert at it; as long as an average onye igbo nwere ike eghota ihe anam ekwu, nsogbu adiro.

Amaram asu igbo, makwa otuesi ede ya. kamana edemede afu aburo nke ndigbo.

unu amakwanu ihe ana ako.

mba ana abalu agu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking / Photos: Am The Most Handsome And Decent Nairalander, Your Take / What Is Wrong With This Photo(pineapple Head Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.