Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact (3135 Views)

10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group / Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call / Download A Whatsapp For Nokia Phones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact by henryobinna(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
how to monitor or spy on a whatsapp contact is what I'll show with just few lines.

you need an App called whatsdog
the app tells you the contact's;
1-online n offline presense
2-gives you a notification for the above
3- gives you a chart displaying how long he/she stays online(and you'll know he/she has been lying to you)

So now, all you do is download and install the app then select the whatsapp contact of your choice.

to download the app go HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
And what will u gain in the end?

8 Likes

Re: How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact by Freshtomato(f): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
Sleepless nights and unpleasant thoughts

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact by delikay4luv: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
Freshtomato:

grin
Freshtomato:

Re: How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact by henryobinna(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
that thing you have in mind
Re: How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact by justmag(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Anyone who attempts to download this to spy on people is depressed and needs to jump out of the window of a high rise building and kill themselves. Invest time in your happiness and not stress. Too many ppl in the world to lose sleep over one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact by Peromnia: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
justmag:
Anyone who attempts to download this to spy on people is depressed and needs to jump out of the window of a high rise building and kill themselves. Invest time in your happiness and not stress. Too many ppl in the world to lose sleep over one.
Tosh
Re: How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 11, 2014
#suicide mission grin
Freshtomato:

1 Like

Re: How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact by henryobinna(m): 3:21am On Nov 11, 2014
justmag:
Mr man what is it?
Re: How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact by henryobinna(m): 3:55am On Nov 11, 2014
I noticed that the download link was dead already so am sorry for any inconvienence but rightnow the download link is okay.
go and download and start doing your job..

those who are complaining are those whatsapp liars.. sometimes they'll put off theit last seen
Re: How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact by henryobinna(m): 4:05am On Nov 11, 2014
PinkObsession:
#suicide mission grin
will you be happy if you claim you were offline all day and He uses whatsdog to find out you were lying?
Re: How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact by humphreyjay(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2014
delikay4luv:
grin
Hahahahahaha grin
delikay4luv:
grin
Hahahahahaha
Re: How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
I no dey lie angry #curiosity killed the cat grin
henryobinna:

will you be happy if you claim you were offline all day and He uses whatsdog to find out you were lying?
Re: How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact by henryobinna(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
PinkObsession:
I no dey lie angry #curiosity killed the cat grin
how am I to believe this now!
any proof?

anyway if you don't lie you can still use the app(whatsdog) to know if he too has been lying.
NOTE:I didn't say he's lying oh but who knows?

(1) (Reply)

Thickness: Iphones And Samsung Galaxy Competes On The Level Of Bulletproofing. / Mtn Newest Scam On Their Customers / What Mid-range Phone Has The Best Camera?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.