Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Where Can I Download Nigerian Literature Online? URGENT!!! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can I Download Nigerian Literature Online? URGENT!!! (14755 Views)

Literature-in-english Online Tutorial For UTME 2014/2015 / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Download Nigerian Literature Online? URGENT!!! by Emmy2009(m): 1:08am On Aug 05, 2019
Please I'm in dire need of Cyprian ekwensi passport of mallam ilia. Please send if you can. Email is eaharry at yahoo. Com
Re: Where Can I Download Nigerian Literature Online? URGENT!!! by JhyMedex: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
VNTS:
I just stumbled on this thread and it is great.
I have also been searching for soft copies of:

Burning Grass
Passport of Mallam Iliah
An African Nights Entertainment

Any others by Cyprian Ekwensi.

I will be most grateful if anyone can send in EPUB or PDF to obifox01@gmail.com

Thank you very much
Boss did you get the books..?..Pls help.me.with them..

pfm4real@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Download Nigerian Literature Online? URGENT!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Very interested in Ekwensi's books.
Re: Where Can I Download Nigerian Literature Online? URGENT!!! by JeffreyAgbi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Can you also send me the PDF file for Burning Grass, I really need it pls. Thanks so much.
This is my email, charlesstephenatalor@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Download Nigerian Literature Online? URGENT!!! by Chinnybaby99: 1:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Please send me all the books you have on Cyprian Ekwensi and any other author via cutsybaby2003@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Download Nigerian Literature Online? URGENT!!! by zona01: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2020
An enquiry into Niyi Osundare’s ‘The leader and the led‘ depicts different kinds of politicians who fight for power and leadership positions in Nigeria & Africa. The poem ‘The leader and the led’ by Niyi Osundare has 12 stanzas. Each stanza of the first seven stanzas has contrasting ideas, which presents the problems of leadership in Africa while the remaining stanzas proffer possible solutions. Each stanza carries unique meaning related to the understanding of the poem. Continue reading at https://kisswriters.com/an-enquiry-into-niyi-osundares-the-leader-and-the-led/
Re: Where Can I Download Nigerian Literature Online? URGENT!!! by Collector12(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2020
Artorius:

alsalilibnalmalik@gmaildotcom thanks a million bro smiley

I too would like to have a soft copy of the Burning Grass by Cyprian Ekwensi.
My email is jonekuzo@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Where Can I Download Nigerian Literature Online? URGENT!!! by Collector12(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2020

What's your mail address? I can send the pdfs to you.
Ayamlaykorn

I too would like to have the soft copy of the book The Burning Grass by Cyprian Ekwensi
My email address is jonekuzo@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Download Nigerian Literature Online? URGENT!!! by pragbhi: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2020
Just stumbled on this thread. Please I'm in dire need of Bisi Abejo's Highway to happiness. Anyone can help with where to get it? Thank you Incase of soft copy my email is
salmaminibell@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Nigerian Literature Online? URGENT!!! by ksmart027(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
You guys should wasting your time, nobody will send anything to you. I have requested before, and upto date no response.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Nigerian Literature Online? URGENT!!! by nnamdiosu(m): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
If there was a small fee attached to getting vintage African books, will anyone be willingly to purchase it.

If yes, what's the maximum you can pay for any book. If no, please also tell your reasons

(Trying to run a surgery here please)

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Education Beyond Certificate / We Sleep In Darkness, Attend Classes Without Bathing – UI Students / The Earth Surface Is Flat!!! 200 Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.