Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (62821 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by gulfer: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2014
He should add the last one to make it 100 and the girl will accept his proposal. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by johnstar(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2014
I trust our 9ja gals, 'em nor dey carry last for dis kind tn undecided
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by MhisIjay(f): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2014
Hahahahahahhahaha
Hehehehehehehehehe
Hohohoohohohoohohoh
D babe tho grin
Choi shocked
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Dreyl(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by destante(f): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2014
Lol funny. she either doesn't want in yet, or she finds the idea unattractive.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2014
Fair play to her
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by 100Cents: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2014
Where are Nigerian girls when you need them ?
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by macklef(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2014
Hehe. Mehn, thats why public proposal is not adviseable

If ur not sure of the girls intentions. Before u go on public u must have pulled private stunts

To know that she really wants it.

My chinese babe confirm am. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by SicilyNaija: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
u mean china version of iphone ?
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Neddyned(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
:oNawa o!!! D girl must b wicked nd the man insane!!!
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by tellwisdom: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
99 iphones, for proposal?? What does it mean??
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by kuntash: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
That must be a sensible babe...

perhaps she fear the guy might wanna mimic the Iphone executive thats proud to be a gay!

I can imagine a lady falling into such predicament ....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin .... @ my people, na joke I dey o.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by AJOT99(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
This one no good oooo
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by bunmioguns(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
this one is strong ooooo

ogidi gan
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
undecided mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew girls of nwaday'z sha bt e sure me say 9ja babe no fit try am, if nt . . . grin
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
ojaydedon:

the guy wanted to do something unique na.. Something unusual.. A humble proposal is usual. Even if d girl wanted to say no to a proposal, d extra mile d guy went shuld hav made her say yes..

No, it should not have.

The answer should be the same either way. Some guys purposely go out of their way to pressure a girl into saying yes. I commend her for knowing what she wants.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by muh4lyf(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
If it were to be a Nigerian lady,she'd be like "ohhhhh jerry you'r the best". I guess the lady wants a humble proposal not an extravagant one.... If I hear say naija babe reject am.... Maybe in another life...
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by tuffgongjo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Omo that babe "weekend"o
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by roufy235(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
hmm
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by popcykaylah(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
chai..see this guy o..my average naija babe will accept even if she's engaged before ..first thing that comes to her mind is selfie ..the next na won maa GBA..the third na I have to tell my female friends I have started I phone business and the last na to push that broke boy who claims to love me
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by tuffgongjo(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
muh4lyf:
If it were to be a Nigerian lady,she'd be like "ohhhhh jerry you'r the best". I guess the lady wants a humble proposal not an extravagant one.... If I hear say naija babe reject am.... Maybe in another life...
They won't even in the life after the "another life".
Free things lover.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by sanchezzz: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
D dude should make it 100 joo. And see if she won't change her mind. Funny people.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Sylvarresta(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Na d guy fvck up, y e no make am 100,d gal 4 gree nau, 99 means say his luv is not complete.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
muh4lyf:

Smh. The reason isn't that she wants "a humble proposal". It's that she doesn't want one at all.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by tuffgongjo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ipledge:
So with all this story,no single picture to show

Picture or idonbeilieve it
**modified***

I actually count,it's 56 not 99
Liar alert.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by kajoula(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
I trust my naija babes shocked chooking eyes shocked 99iphones shocked even if she nor love the guy...she must collect grin.......wetin be Reject ? .
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by eliascomm55: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
See pix

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Whizzdom(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
It seems say the gurl na the daughter of one Senator ....

Am not sure does tins are even Iphone sef

I trust Nigerian gurls .... One Iphone don do

Na one Iphone you go use control 20 gurls grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Curvy Grandma That Got People Talking (Photos) / The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.