Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. (7858 Views)

When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by ERCROSS(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
MhisIjay:

U again
U ve my vote grin

Thanks bae..
U r such a darling..
kiss kiss kiss
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by MhisIjay(f): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
ERCROSS:

Thanks bae..
U r such a darling..
kiss kiss kiss
Uwc shugarr
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by sevantex(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mostly correct...,gurls list can plenty sha ehnn..,'
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
MhisIjay:
HAPPY READING
1.Good mrn/good nite txts.
2.Pictures taken together.
3.Surprises especially lil ones.
4.Visiting nd bringing her favorite food.
5.A hoodie with his scent all over it.
6.Really long hugs.
7.Dnt pamper her all d tym, this doesn't mean u should as much as lay a finger on her. Device anoda means of disciplining her.
8.Sincere compliments.
9.Sing her favorite songs, even if its out of tune.
10.When she slps over at ur house, wake her wit a peck/kiss.
11.Real deep conversations. This isn't easy cos most guys r nt good listeners.
12.Doing some funny nd naughty things with her. This includes letting her practice her make-up skills on ur face, nd dancing ballet with her.
13.His gentlemanliness.
14.Comfort nd patience wen she is in tears.
15.Looking into her eyes nd telling her hw much u love her.
See old news.... Are u living in planet 9?

I'm d latest news.. Vote. For me
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by MhisIjay(f): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
jboy73:
See old news.... Are u living in planet 9?

I'm d latest news.. Vote. For me
Wrong approach
I haff vex angry
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
MhisIjay:

Wrong approach
I haff vex angry
sorry... Aunty no vez for ur uncle na?
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by 100Cents: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
Send her recharge cards. Don't wait for her to ask.

She wants to make her hair money.

She wants to to buy a bag money.

She wants to buy a shoe money.

She wants to sew ashoebi money.

She will definitely say you are loving. But she has upgraded you to mugu.

Because there is this usual line I always hear, " I left him, but he was so caring "...
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by samflex(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
MhisIjay:

Isalie tongue

Udonmeanit
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by MhisIjay(f): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
jboy73:
sorry... Aunty no vez for ur uncle na?
Lemme slp ova it
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
MhisIjay:

Lemme slp ova it
thanku.
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by AfricanApple(f): 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
prettythicksme:
I do ask my guy to do all that for me oo
shey bi u say u don marry?
all liars shall go to...... undecided
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by AfricanApple(f): 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
I don't really agree with dis list
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by alotofgrace(m): 12:21am On Nov 11, 2014
MhisIjay:

12.Doing some funny nd naughty things with her. This includes letting her practice her make-up skills on ur face, nd dancing ballet with her.

deal
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Tmeey(f): 12:55am On Nov 11, 2014
yes o!
NinoBrown888:
Is this meant for Nigerian guys?
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Dollabommie(m): 2:16am On Nov 11, 2014
Ok
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by PROCTOR: 6:27am On Nov 11, 2014
Ladies and their long manual
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2014
dance ballet with me?? LWKMD!!!!! grin grin abeg make I go baf
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2014
Penart:

ya,someone told me you were missing me badly tongue so i had to talk to you,how have you been?,my lovely crush tongue

Awh well thank God he/she told you.

I've been terribly sad cause you've been away and you?
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by rigarmortis: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2014
13. you mean his gentle manliness? there should be a space between
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by sanchezzz: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2014
A very long list I must say. But the truth is u try all these with your girl the next thing you hear is that guy is too COOL he can't handle me bla bla. Just be your self . What will be will surely be.
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2014
Very true but it doesn't guarantee a perfect relationship
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by ghost1718(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
see u why didn't u put what will make us happy ?? Everything is all about girls we men want the same tin, but sha u try
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by ghost1718(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
dance ballet with me?? LWKMD!!!!! grin grin abeg make I go baf
since morning, dirty girl, lwkm
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by ghost1718(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
sanchezzz:
A very long list I must say. But the truth is u try all these with your girl the next thing you hear is that guy is too COOL he can't handle me bla bla. Just be your self . What will be will surely be.
guy i am with u
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by ghost1718(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
see u see belly
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh well thank God he/she told you.

I've been terribly sad cause you've been away and you?
been busy,still busy but i'm cool,i hope you are much better now that you've heard from me smiley
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by FeminineSniper(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
MhisIjay:

Easy bro shocked
Perhaps u were wit d wrong girls.
And its no criteria for a 100% successful rlationship neither r dey commandments. Women r delicate nd tender nd no woman would reject dose traits in her man. Some relationships r still waxing strong even wen d guy doesn't exhibit 50% of d above listed.

men are stewpid and don't have a life of their own abi? Tender my cute ass! forget all those things abt tender, and delicate. Even a week old baby refuses to b tender,hw mch more old mama wey don near her calling(grave)..... grin
MhisIjay:

Easy bro shocked
Perhaps u were wit d wrong girls.
And its no criteria for a 100% successful rlationship neither r dey commandments. Women r delicate nd tender nd no woman would reject dose traits in her man. Some relationships r still waxing strong even wen d guy doesn't exhibit 50% of d above listed.

men are stewpid and don't have a life of their own abi? Tender my cute ass! forget all those things abt tender, and delicate. Even a week old baby refuses to b tender,hw mch more old mama wey don near her calling(grave).....
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by MhisIjay(f): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
FeminineSniper:

men are stewpid and don't have a life of their own abi? Tender my cute ass! forget all those things abt tender, and delicate. Even a week old baby refuses to b tender,hw mch more old mama wey don near her calling(grave)..... grin

men are stewpid and don't have a life of their own abi? Tender my cute ass! forget all those things abt tender, and delicate. Even a week old baby refuses to b tender,hw mch more old mama wey don near her calling(grave).....
Shuoooooo shocked
Easy bro smiley
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Penart:

been busy,still busy but i'm cool,i hope you are much better now that you've heard from me smiley

Oh yeah embarassed I was totally gonna die without you tongue
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by oluwadanie1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh yeah embarassed I was totally gonna die without you tongue

mrsbreezy, please i want you to support me to become Mr nairaland.
would you?
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
prettythicksme:
I do ask my guy to do all that for me oo
I love girls like this.... My girlfriend asks me for things like this n most times initiates them.... Like the "baby I love you" part...
Re: 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. by Jomesh20(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Posting shit thread like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists / First Experience Of Sex. / Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.