Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 PM

Family Please Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Please Help Me (1485 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Good Family Planning For My Family: Please Advise / To Our Nairaland Family (please Drop Your Christmas Wishes Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Please Help Me by Amhappy(f): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
I neither eat or sleep well these days,my head aches all the time. I feel as if i'm going to snap. I work for a company that has laid off almost all her staff(i was laid off too but was recalled 2months ago with promises to pay all our outstanding once we get a project). Now i cover my position and that of 12persons. I get home worn out everyday. Finally we got 4 small projects and i just found out that my management hv spent huge part of the money meant for project execution on personal things even before we moved to site. This was exactly how the company collapse last year. I am even yet to get paid. I desperately want to leave this job but my husband is not in support unless i hv got anoda job. His point;Idle mind is devils workshop and i was obessed with ttc when i was idle. I feel as if my life has been halted. Pls anyone who can link me with a job in PH, i will be grateful. Great advices are also welcomed too. By the way I read Chemical Engineering and am very resourceful. Pls mods i intentionally choose this section for this post,thank you.
Re: Family Please Help Me by beeevan: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
If this job is driving you nuts,let it go and have the time for active job hunting, am nursing my own headache here. I nearly let mine go because I feel like I did collapse any moment but I adjusted with time, may be you will.
Re: Family Please Help Me by thorpido(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
If it's stressing you this much,you might have to let it go.
Are there other things you could occupy yourself with if you quit?
However,jobs don't come easy so I'll say you still hang in there.

Most importantly,work on your mind.Ease the stress.
Re: Family Please Help Me by cancaworm: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
I'm with your husband in this decision. Don't let go until you find something else.

Try and see ways to cope with the stress.
For instance, take your time and do the work. Do not let anyone rush you. Once it's time for your lunch, go out for lunch, eat good food and drink. Time to close, pack up and go home. Nothing is going to happen.

Getting new job is easier if you are still in employment than resigning and job hunting.

One day at a time , there is always work to be done

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nlders Watz Ur Say Abt Dis Wicked Father / My Brother Pre-wedding Pictures / Just A Question:why Are Some Uncle Wicked????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.