Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Please Help Review "TIMMED" Mobile Application - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Review "TIMMED" Mobile Application (479 Views)

10 Amazing Mobile Application For Your Phone / Dstv Mobile Application For Nokia, Samsung , Lg! / Download Mobile Application Anykind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Review "TIMMED" Mobile Application by Dharkchild: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

I and my team have been working on the development of a social network management app called "timmed mobile" and the first version is now out on the google playstore "Sorry if you are using any other OS, we have you in mind"

The app allows you make unique posts, schedule post and schedule a delete time for your post across various social networks at the same time.

Please note that this is the first version and your comments and feedback would help us improve immersely. Both comments and criticism are welcome.

please use this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.siliconorchard.timmed to download the app.

Moderator- I am not sure if this is the section regarding mobile application development please help place in the right section. Also please help move to the front page to reach a wider audience. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Rooting Of Android Phone / Blackberry Touch2 For Sale. / Fairly Used Lenovo Ultrabook For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.