Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,861 members, 7,806,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. (14047 Views)

Agriculture | The Way Forward / Agriculture: The Business Of The Future / AGRICULTURE The History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2014
stint:

Thank you sir. I will contact you when am ready expand. still trying to get a job to maintain myself until harvest next year.
the help of my God will overtake you
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by stint(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2014
hotmas911:
the help of my God will overtake you
I say a big and loud amen to that

1 Like

Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2014
Good morning guys
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bro at the end of your story, the summary is all we want. I'm preety sure you are into real estate and you are looking for buyers right?
hotmas911:
My headache with real estate investment has always been the number of years it takes to get back all my invested money. My favourite investment plan is Real estate because its one of the the most secure form of investment plans. The normal practice of most people is to buy a piece of land keep it for a certain period of time to resell at a higher price. I have done that too and believe me I have made killer profits in some deals. But like Oliver Twist, I always want more. There must be better ways to invest in real estate. For some, all they know is to buy a piece of land and develop it to be rented out, sold through mortgage or other seemingly profitable means.

When it comes to real estate the basic rule is location, location and location. The general belief is to focus on prime locations but the best way is to find a way to bring out the best out of a 'dung hill' kind of locations. Thank God I found my own "dung hill" location in the villages. I will be sharing on these thread things and factors that motivated me to snub investment in urban land and focus all my resources in rural land. Remember the advice not to put all your eggs in one basket? Well, the opposite is what i have been doing. Presently i have acquired over 800 hectares (that is about 2000 acres) and i am still working towards acquiring more.

Why am I doing this? Why am I bullish on villages and bearish on cities? The reason is my discoveries in AGRICULTURE! Abi which other real estate investment can one put like 5 or 10 million naira on and be making above invested sum as ROI on quarterly to yearly basis?
Stay tuned!
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ace2013:
Bro at the end of your story, the summary is all we want. I'm preety sure you are into real estate and you are looking for buyers right?
ok sir.
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2014
Morning
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by megastu(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lovely post, but your forecasts are faulty. You have not considered a lot of factors. Firstly, a bunch of plantain will not sell for N1,200.00. Lets assume it does, but you have to consider transportation, the market, and most importantly, it is a perishable item.
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
megastu:
Lovely post, but your forecasts are faulty. You have not considered a lot of factors. Firstly, a bunch of plantain will not sell for N1,200.00. Lets assume it does, but you have to consider transportation, the market, and most importantly, it is a perishable item.
thanks for the observation, but if you checked well i used #800 bench mark. On transportation, we have buyers that will come and buy on the farm.
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 5:15am On Nov 26, 2014
smiley
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by DebateNigeria: 12:38am On Nov 27, 2014
Following
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin grin grin Greenest greetings to all our farmers from Ogbomoso. Bawo ni weekend? grin grin grin
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2014
Welcome to December! It has been very adventurous from January. Wishing all farmers the best of life during this season and beyond.
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2014
How big is your dream?

1 Like

Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
how far can you see?
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gratitude mode activated
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 5:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Grateful heart
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2014
all roads lead to Ogbomoso this week for W.A.B.I
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
hosting over 20 nairalanders over the weekend in Ogbomoso was a great experience. grin grin
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
What a year!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin greetings!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
To God be all the glory! We are here! Its a new year. 2015!!! I appreciate everyone who was part of our 2014 in numerous ways.
Let's set new targets this year. Let's raise the game. How far can you see? Refuse to be boxed. Change your default settings. Break the mould. Think and do the impossible! Wishing you all a great 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2015
all I see is a green 2015!
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2015
i have got a feeling!
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 7:37am On Jan 21, 2015
My people! My people!! My people!!!
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by okych16(m): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote
author=hotmas911 post=28125130]
hahahaha grin grin grin you are very funny! A
small boy on nairaland? Com'on get back inside your ABC class. Lols. My
brother there is no small boy anywhere. The size of your mind is your
real status. Sometimes stature and status may not rhyme! I believe I'm
now rubbing mind with a fellow big man like me? grin grin grin grin grin
As per the 3million it can be a lot lesser than that. Yes you are right.
And less i forget, we have as much virgin land as you may need. God
bless.
[/quote] please, i'm new to some of the teams here. as i don't know anything about agriculture, tho i have passion for it and i'm planning to go into it this year(maybe after NYSC) so please whats your definition of virgin land, because i know in my village, there are many farm lands but they use it for casava planting. so is that a virgin land? if it not , how old can a land be to be a virgin land. i know they give a space of seven year to farm in a land again
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by funstufz: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2015
Hotmas, welldone. My question goes thus:

What is the minimum hectares/acres one could lease from you and for how much;

Is it possible to buy back the land from you after some years of usage;

Any hidden charges one need to be aware of in your leasing agreement;

I dont reside in ogbomosho, so how many days per week would you consider right visiting the farm for a newbie;
How many suckers per hectare. Thanks.

You may want to forward to: aryore@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2015
okych16:
please, i'm new to some of the teams here. as i don't know anything about agriculture, tho i have passion for it and i'm planning to go into it this year(maybe after NYSC) so please whats your definition of virgin land, because i know in my village, there are many farm lands but they use it for casava planting. so is that a virgin land? if it not , how old can a land be to be a virgin land. i know they give a space of seven year to farm in a land again
morning bro grin
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by okych16(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
hotmas911:

morning bro grin
same to you sir. please sir can you help of with that my question
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
okych16:
same to you sir. please sir can you help of with that my question
virgin land is a land that has no history of been used for farming.
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by okych16(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=hotmas911 post=30008075]
virgin land is a land that has no history of been used for farming.
[quote] thanks
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 5:56am On Jan 22, 2015
speeeeeeed!!!
Re: Agriculture: The Smartest Way To Invest In Real Estate. by hotmas911(m): 6:03am On Jan 26, 2015
a new start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EXPERT ADVICE: The Most Profitable Agrobusiness 2016 / Herbicide To Control Weed In Maize Farming. / Buy Your Fresh Crayfish From Akwaibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.