Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election (3910 Views)

Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Sworn In For Second Term As Osun Governor. / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by Elose11(m): 5:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Pls go to you tube and watch how Osun election was massively rigged by APC in favour of Aregbesola. So APC una no be saint at all! What change are we talking about then? Change from one thief to an armed robber? No wonder Omisore took his time before going to tribunal. This may be why Aregbesola / APC has been using technicalities to delay the tribunal sittings.
Please those that can speak Yoruba should transcribe the Yoruba those APC thugs were speaking. From the little I can understand, the man with pump action riffle was reporting to their oga, probably, Aregbe himself, that the boys were done. Therefore there money should be sent down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdBXJr1sp3A

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by Johnnyessence(m): 5:58am On Nov 11, 2014
omisore is loosing aregbe is winning.

6 Likes

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 5:58am On Nov 11, 2014
This is serious. I can't believe this.

3 Likes

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by Dahjhi: 5:58am On Nov 11, 2014
whey ma spec.... Now this gonna be interesting

Since u dey modify my post... Someone should please explain this..

1 Like

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by Elose11(m): 6:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Johnnyessence:
No, Aregbe is robbing!

8 Likes

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by OAUTemitayo: 6:05am On Nov 11, 2014
dont believe this rubbish
Akerekoroabijawara:
This is serious. I can't believe this.

1 Like

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by tit(f): 6:05am On Nov 11, 2014
APC are now feeding themselves with lies.

Let me tell you a parable:
there is this inyo farmer who harvested his yam.
When we asked him how many yam he had, he said twenty.
Actually, he only had ten.
Anyway, when he finished eating the ten tubers of yam,
he started feeding himself with lies.

ha ha ha!

of course his wives and children abandoned him.
who wan die?
ha ha ha

5 Likes

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by eunisam: 6:09am On Nov 11, 2014
Na today,b4nko?

1 Like

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by kayjasper(f): 6:22am On Nov 11, 2014
Nigerian youths are the most gullible people on earth!!!

and this poster sef go claim say he go school o!!

Does the video look real to you?

a stage managed video to back up the corrupt and nuisance called Omisore on YouTube..... hahahaha

Make him take am to the tribunal na....any judge will throw this one out like dirty water.

mtcheeew.

12 Likes

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by GboyegaD(m): 6:30am On Nov 11, 2014
I don't believe this. Can people go to this length to get power at all cost?

2 Likes

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by Johnnyessence(m): 6:31am On Nov 11, 2014
that's while I will always be saying it here omisore will loose in his bid any time any day .he's bound to fail he has failed us on every side omisore should bring back our bola ige he should stop his case in tribunal Cos' he's bound to fail on every side. he should go and be doing business.
Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by lilprinze: 6:45am On Nov 11, 2014
APC are bunch of hypocrites and liars.

4 Likes

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by jogsman01(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2014
Johnnyessence:
that's while I will always be saying it here omisore will loose in his bid any time any day .he's bound to fail he has failed us on every side omisore should bring back our bola ige he should stop his case in tribunal Cos' he's bound to fail on every side. he should go and be doing business.
What is dis one saying.....??
Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by abinsco25(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2014
This is a fake and staged video,the cameraman was among them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by jogsman01(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2014
kayjasper:
Nigerian youths are the most gullible people on earth!!!

and this poster sef go claim say he go school o!!

Does the video look real to you?

a stage managed video to back up the corrupt and nuisance called Omisore on YouTube..... hahahaha

Make him take am to the tribunal na....any judge will throw this one out like dirty water.

mtcheeew.
If u na no get hear, ur eyes don blind....?? Sincerely, u lack common sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by jogsman01(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2014
abinsco25:
This is a fake and staged video,the cameraman was among them.
U shld hear wat d thugs are saying over nd over again.....!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by golddeejay(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2014
this look lyk a yoruba movie, the actors shd be arested...so we can kno whether it is real or a script

1 Like

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by omokidew: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2014
Definitely staged. The guy holding the camera was going around freely and non of the other guys there did anything about him. Go to Oshodi and hold a camera at the agberos there and see what they will do to you. Rubbish !!

7 Likes

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by Elose11(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2014
omokidew:
Definitely staged. The guy holding the camera was going around freely and non of the other guys there did anything about him. Go to Oshodi and hold a camera at the agberos there and see what they will do to you. Rubbish !!
My guy the camera man was not using your regular camera. He was using a hidden camera. Probably a pen camera or one attached to a clip tie. That is why the camera focus was down.

6 Likes

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by Elose11(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2014
But don't we have Yoruba speakers in the forum? Can some body, please, interpret what the thugs are saying? thanks.
Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2014
This video was uploaded 31st october. Weeks after d election. Why didn't d video come out after d election took place? Why are we seeing it now? To me this is poorly staged. D timing of this video is obvious. Omisore stole ballot papers so in case he looses he would set aregbe & apc up. Look at d scenario sef. They look so relaxed doing this. Poorly staged

2 Likes

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by Dahjhi: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2014
Elose11:
But don't we have Yoruba speakers in the forum? Can some body, please, interpret what the thugs are saying? thanks.

They said " we shall chase omisore away, please don't make mistakes to make it invalid, aregbe must pay us heavily for this o...... Later a phone call was like ''we are already done baba, we are not allowed to bring in phone , but we smuggled one for recording, we shall be meeting at TUNS FARMS (this man was arrested on d election day)... Blabla bla bla
Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by yinparc: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2014
Omisore ko omiseburuku ni.
Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by jaso1(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2014
This is one of desperate modems PDP employ to deceived people. If the rigging was meant for APC would they be stupid enough to allow camera to record them like that?
Which poling boot were those result taking to?
This PDP Papa deceiving Picking will not stop been foolish.
Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by sanchezzz: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2014
Funny video.....
Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by omokidew: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Elose11:

My guy the camera man was not using your regular camera. He was using a hidden camera. Probably a pen camera or one attached to a clip tie. That is why the camera focus was down.

I would have agreed it was a pen camera or something similar but please take a closer look at the video. Whatever it was, the person doing the recording was definitely holding the device. I know what a pen camera looks like and its hard to balance especially when its not pinned to ones pocket. This one was able to take shots of the voters thumb printing the ballot papers at a very close range. Seriously, the whole video is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by atinukedam(f): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2014
Johnnyessence:
re u serious at all

1 Like

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by ayukdaboss(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2014
grin
Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by LordMecuzy(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2014
tho I am not Pro APC or PDP.

But surely my 10 yrs old daughter would know dis Video was staged Abeg.

Next.

1 Like

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by omokoladele(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2014
even without election d people of Osun wants Aregbe to continue except for d Enemy of Progress people dat want Criminal to rule.
Long Leave Gud Leaders of Osun!
Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by yoged(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2014
omokidew:

I would have agreed it was a pen camera or something similar but please take a closer look at the video. Whatever it was, the person doing the recording was definitely holding the device. I know what a pen camera looks like and its hard to balance especially when its not pinned to ones pocket. This one was able to take shots of the voters thumb printing the ballot papers at a very close range. Seriously, the whole video is a scam.
. 1million likes. It's a real scam. Only a fool can fall for this.

1 Like

Re: Why Omisore Will Be Sworn In As Osun Governor Soon! APC Rigging Of Osun Election by OSFarinde(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2014
LordMecuzy:
tho I am not Pro APC or PDP.

But surely my 10 yrs old daughter would know dis Video was staged Abeg.

Next.

And you think Omisore and his legal team will be silly enough to present this in court if it was staged by him ??

Aregbe used the same tactics and presented videos like this against Oyinlola during the tribunal the removed Oyinlola outta office..

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Presidential Candidate Leads In 21 States & FCT / Boko Haram Now Running From The Nigeria Military_ Al Jazeera / Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.