Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies (2870 Views)

Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies / Let's Hook Up, Drop Your Bbm Pin(for Single Guys And Girls Seriouslysearching) / Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by humilitypays(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2014
Goodmorning fellow Nigerians. I am somehow new on this forum, I am a guy, single and praying/hoping for the one. I also know that there are a lot of single guys like me, likewise single ladies but sometimes our nature of work or business or location don't always allow us to have enough time to meet/mingle with people of the opposite sex.

Many guys don't have the opportunity of meeting ladies; maybe as a result of their environment or lifestyle (introverts), so internet platforms like this becomes one of their options of finding a friend, partner and possibly a wife; same with the ladies.

So don't be shy, don't let ego or pride stop you from finding happiness in life, or discourage you from being free.

Don't conclude that u must meet your heartthrob in a particular environment because he/she may come from places you least expect; that's why u must be free in life as long as you are single.

Note:
Only working class guys or guys who are doing viable business are allowed to join this group. So if you're a student, unemployed, or idle, pls don't bother requesting to be added because I won't add you, and once I discover that you lied, I will remove you from the group. This is to keep the group clean and free from nonsense.

Criteria for guys joining:
1. You must be 27years and above
2. You must be working or doing business (even if you're earning 40k a month, it doesn't matter, just have something doing so u can sustain a healthy relationship)

Criteria for ladies joining:
1. You must be 22years and above
2. You must not join to be requesting for recharge card from guys; once I discover that's what u are after, I will remove u...members will also be informed.
3. You must be ready to mingle maturedly; remember this is not a church or muslim group, so don't come to preach or form holy please, this is for matured, serious-minded adults looking for serious hook up.

Disclaimer:
I am not promising that every member must find a partner, remember, I myself I'm searching but not desperate, so if u are nice and play your card well, u may meet your true half from this group. So be free, mingle wisely.

There is BBM and whatsapp groups, to join, kindly send me a PM. Don't drop your pin or number here so scammers don't use it. Thanks
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by stinggy(m): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2014
I was not here

Brb
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2014
stinggy:
I was not here

Brb

I was not here too.

I'll be back soon.
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by ojun50(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hold on let me inform others
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by humilitypays(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
ojun50:
Hold on let me inform others
funny u
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by thegoodone2(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
u only see guy here, most of guy pretend to b female.
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by humilitypays(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
thegoodone2:
u only see guy here, most of guy pretend to b female.
they can't pretend for too long.
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by Housecare: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Male..791f42b1
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by Eddieactor: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hi, I'm new here.
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by jonpero1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
my name is jonathan from Abia by special grace of God i studied mechanical engre yet to be well employed but i manage whatever good and Godly that bring money as work for now,as bible said a man shall live the parents and become one with the wife,so therefor i have decided to set up a good relationship with a lady,one thing is special about me for past ten years i ve not been in any relationship with any woman or have anything in common with woman,if your interested to have me close you must have this qualities,a working class lady in a good firm,a graduate,25to31 yrs,tall,from igbo states,self control,willingness to serve God,willing to have courtship with me without demanding sex and still remain faithful to me without playing outside,ability to stay with me for hours without feelings carnally,humble and respectful to people of all level.if you are interested and ready to be abid in all this contact me on 08170494261 call or text,i assure you one thing i will never dissappoint you.finally if your d type that demand stay away and fake people stay away.
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by olajosy: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hi, nice meeting u. I'm Joseph...... Are u still single and searching lady cos I'm available 4u if u need a serious and honest relationship that will leads to marriage. My whatsApp number is 07032059260. You can also call 08029517070. For your information I wish to marry this year... Pls get back to me asap if u are ready to bear my surname.
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by AdaezeJesus: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2017
Hi, am Mary Ogochukwu from Anambra state but based in Enugu state. Am 25 and a graduate. Am à devoted Christian girl searching for true love bcs I have never enjoyed true love like my fellow girls do. My genotype is AA. Please I need a good Christian guy 29-33, graduate and working. Dark and handsome cos am averagely tall and slim fair and beautiful. Igbo guy from Enugu or Anambra state. My number and watspp is 07035652266
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by ResumeR: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Male seeking female for marriage
Desired qualities

Native of Anambra or Enugu State

Must be a graduate

At least 5'7” in height

Body type: Slim

Complexion: Dark or fair it does not matter so long as you did not bleach

Religion: Christianity

Preferably working if above 28 years old

Must be fluent in Igbo and English languages

Please send your phone number to: resumerepository@yahoo.com
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by bozinny29: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hi I'm bozinny, a Nigerian, send a mail if interested, Catholics only, financially stable too
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by jujufada: 6:16am On Jul 14, 2019
Male Seeking female for serious relationship

Complexion: Doesn't matter
Origin: Nigerian
Education : 1st degree
Employment: Working / Business
Religion: Christian
Body Build: Slim and curvaceous (10 to 12)
Addendum: Loves music, poetry, chess, travelling etc (not compulsory)

Please buzz me on 08038686255
Re: Meet-up Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies by ariyebaba(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Am Harry,Edo,work,matured,friendly,accommodating,optimistic,very romantic, grin good sense of humor..................

Willing to meet a matured,slim,cute,romantic,tall,beautiful girl/lady of marriageable age.

Interested girl/lady should send me sms/whatsapp - 08067930771.

Only serious minded girl/lady with good heart should contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Xiexie

(1) (Reply)

My E-crush On Adaobi123 / Need A Good Nigerian Girl Around Lekki And Lagos Island / Does A White Guy Have Any Hope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.