Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! (23348 Views)

SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) / Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) / Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by cellors: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2014
That's a federal road nah.
Even though its a federal road, the last time fashola tried to bring sanity on the road, PEople tagged him "ANTI PEOPLE". Same set of people are complaining now.

NA wah ooo. Thought FG awarded the contract to fix that road. It is appalling to note that, major part of the road is very very bad even though some parts have been fixed.

One can only wonder why FG will abandon a place where they generate BILLIONS of Naira monthly (TINCAN AND WHARF)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Whizzdom(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mile 2 Apapa .... hmmmmm

My area is neat and peaceful ... Mainland .... Ebute Metta tins jawe

Na frosh frosh boiz dey der grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by endy23(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
And wat is Gej doing about it shmmm
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
OP thank You. May I remind you that Oshodi-Apapa road is a Federal Road?

Lolsss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by realacube1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Well said igbsam, let the FEDGOV explain the reason for this as is a fed road[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
No picture no show cheesy
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Dreyl(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Very true!
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Whalewale(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Anytime i admire the large area of road in the United States of America, I wonder if it is hard to achieve that quality of construction even in a small Kilometer here in Nigeria. Is it hard. Cant we just do it right for once.

I am going to do a documented post of a road around my area lekki Ikate area.. In the past 1 year, that particular road has been repaired/patched up 7 TIMES!!!!!!... Like seriously... Is it that difficult??

They patch up today,,,

Rain falls tomorrow,

Pot-holes start to form..

The so-called authorities wait for the pot-holes to fully develop, and spoil residents vehicles,,,,

Then they come with their equipments (usually on a work day, and cause HUGE TRAFFIC!!!![/b])

Then they patch up again,,,, ...............................The viscous cycle continues....................................

Rain falls tomorrow,

The so-called authorities wait for the pot-holes to fully develop, and spoil residents vehicles,,,,

Then they come with their equipments (usually on a work day, and cause HUGE TRAFFIC!!!![b]
)

Rain falls tomorrow,

Then they come with their equipments (usually on a work day, and cause HUGE TRAFFIC!!!![b][/b])

I am currently taking pictures of the development of the condition of the road and the pot-holes for documentation and to show the stupidity in the manner of approach those in charge deploy.

6 Likes

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by kalet55(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ndo o
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Firefire(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mile 2 to Badagry is not part of Lagos... You cannot see any sign of MEGA-CITY in that region.

The 8 lanes are now a mirage, Mile 2 to Apapa has become a death trap.

All Local Government and Development Centers in that region are only sharing the Federal Allocation.

I understand the Federal Government Road in that area is long abandoned, unfortunately the LG & State Government the closest to the people have likewise abandoned that part since 1999.

Lagosians deserve more than what they got from ACN now APC in their 16 Years rule of Lagos.

It is time for you guys (Lagosians) to show APC the way out of Alausa.
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by TolaniLuv: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
@9ja the only place you can have one plan a day cuz from Ikr to island traffic na war coming back at night island to ikr na die

1 Like

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by gratieao: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
igbsam:
That's a Federal Road. Please Ask the Federal Govt. And not Fashola............All Federal Roads in lagos are in a sorry state.
What about this mess? Who will also clean it?
https://www.nairaland.com/1989676/dilapidated-alaba-intl-market-road
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by 100Cents: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
sure4real:
The road is getting worse daily with trailers using the roads as parking lot,one way driving is best option but highly dangerous.

LASTMA,is there no way you guys can help out this situation?cos is killing day in and out.

Eko o ni baje o..
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by mrofficial(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Everything federal is always rubbish in this country.

I like to go to Westminster, but when I remember the crazy hold up around there, I just lose interest straight-up.
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by igbsam(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
gratieao:

What about this mess? Who will also clean it?

How does this concern the topic at hand ? You just like to dey find trouble up and down undecided

1 Like

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Readonee35L:
Hmmmm
I dn talk about am tire...
I don't even drive on that road...
Av once been stuck in that traffic from 7pm- till 2am
grin grin grin grin ; so much for BRF and all the wonderful monumental things he's done for Lagos! D
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by gratieao: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
OP thank You. May I remind you that Oshodi-Apapa road is a Federal Road?

Lolsss
And Ojo Alaba road is what?
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by gratieao: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
igbsam:

How does this concern the topic at hand ? You just like to dey find trouble up and down undecided
Fashola is inept. They are all bad road in Lagos state
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by eleko1: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Firefire(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
gratieao:

And Ojo Alaba road is what?

International Road belonging to United Nation. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by popcykaylah(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
na wah o..people dey suffer ..go look Ikeja iyana ipaja axis too..ikotun to ijegun road..that one na water front ..people pay triple of what they use to pay now to public transports
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Firefire(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Fashola, 7 Years after you promised to deliver Mile 2 to Badagry road, you still dey use Pako cross the gutter for Mile 2 abi?

Continue... posterity shall judge you for telling us big lies just to return for 2nd term.

3 Likes

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Exponental(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
mad is an understatement.....

1 Like

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
sure4real:
The road is getting worse daily with trailers using the roads as parking lot,one way driving is best option but highly dangerous.

LASTMA,is there no way you guys can help out this situation?cos is killing day in and out.

Report it to the Lagos State Government's official twitter account.
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by freezyprinzy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
kennygee:
Abuja residents, stay off Central Business district.

GEJ has blocked the road because of his declaration rally.

People living in Nyanya axis, I feel your pain.

People living in Kubwa, there is massive traffic there.
my sister d traffic hia z very strong if u don't have anytin 2 do jux jejele stay 4 house if u must comot use bicycle..
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Firefire(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
popcykaylah:
na wah o..people dey suffer ..go look

Ikeja

iyana ipaja axis too..

ikotun to ijegun road..

that one na water front ..people pay triple of what they use to pay now to public transports

Alaba International,

Ojo

All hinterland from Mile 2 to Badagry got no Fashola government presence and ACN now APC ruled Lagos for 16 Years; all those areas are not part of Lagos?

That entire road belongs to Federal Government, including all the streets

These are part of the caricature we are talking about in ACN now APC.

3 Likes

Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
igbsam:
That's a Federal Road. Please Ask the Federal Govt. And not Fashola............All Federal Roads in lagos are in a sorry state.
Exactly.. Same with Lagos-Abeokuta. Close to Dopemu Bus Stop
Re: Mile 2 To Apapa Road Getting Mad Daily! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
freezyprinzy:
my sister d traffic hia z very strong if u don't have anytin 2 do jux jejele stay 4 house if u must comot use bicycle..

The kind trek wey i trk to take reach office, na how i go take reach house this evening dey even worry me. Na till 8pm before dem go open the roads o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Lexus Rx300? In Terms Of Fuel Economy, Availability Of Parts. / All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) / What Is The Use Of Neutral Gear In An Automatic Transmission Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.