Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion (58581 Views)

does The Jehovah Witness Still Forbids Blood Transfusion In This Century? / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 13, 2014
The truth is I commend this Sister for her strong faith in JEHOVAH. I hope I'll do the same too if such ever occurs to me. She has a place truly in Paradise..I love Jehovah's witnesses. They're Christians indeed..not just professing.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by jaibang(m): 1:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Optimall:
The truth is I commend this Sister for her strong faith in JEHOVAH. I hope I'll do the same too if such ever occurs to me. She has a place truly in Paradise..I love Jehovah's witnesses. They're Christians indeed..not just professing.

Well Said, I am happy for her, she lived up for her belief.

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by manutdadex(m): 1:35am On Nov 13, 2014
Ukutsgp:
People dying as a result of ignorance are too many.
Dnt die for some foolish doctrines that have no bearing in the bible because of misinterpretation.

Abeg frontpage tins oga seun. People need to be wise and stop being foolish.
Teacher: refusing treatment for a diesease that can kill is what?
pry 3 pupils: suicide
Teacher: and that leads u to where?
pry 3 pupils: hell!!
At least i will get to sleep in my heavenly mansion alone( lolz). I hate anytin extreme!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by manutdadex(m): 1:41am On Nov 13, 2014
otswag:
I Wonder why the tin dey pain all of una. It was her life and her décision. Besides, people reject various médical interventions based on religious beliefs all the time.Its not Just JWs. No be 2day e Start. I dont support it either buh Shiit happens. Life goes on.
people dont get it! You dont av d rite to take ur life, dat lost life wil deprive d baby a mother's touch and dat may lead to anoda nuisance or Bh in d society! No one has d rite take his or her life! We are like web wen one cuts d oda loose connection! That is suicide= hell!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by manutdadex(m): 1:43am On Nov 13, 2014
PraiseSunday:
it was the most unselfish act my friend...she is only expressing her Bible trained conscience, is that a big deal?
d husband, and d baby? And she is unselfish?? Wetin dey pain me b say she dey go hell!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by manutdadex(m): 1:46am On Nov 13, 2014
cocoduck:
rip sister, I admire your courage and conviction, you lived and died for what you believe. Anybody that says you are foolish is a hypocrite. This is an example for me. I chose to be a JW. nobody forced me to do that. anybody that has died has been aquited of his or her sins. and for her immediate family members don't worry or weep much for she will be resurrected and she is no longer worried about living in Satan's system of things, she is in peace now wiaiting for Jehovah to resurrect her instead of doing the wrong thing just to stay alive and later loose the same life a short while later. RIP SISTER.
y all of una no commit suicide? Why una dey stress doctors! Make una die and live d devil's system alone!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 13, 2014
factbox:

@pozman, u are very wrong my dear. D same thing happened to me this year when I had my baby, my blood count was so low dat I was told by my GN/OB dat I will need a blood transfusion to be able to give birth safely.

My pregnancy was past due date so a week after I settled for an induction which lasted 25hrs fully dilated but baby was not forthcoming, my MW (midwife) gave me a second degree cut to deliver my baby through her finger being inserted into my vg to raise my baby's head from butt to d VG canal.

During my 25hrs labor, a consent note was brought to me to sign for blood transfusion and this I quickly signed sharply because I didn't want to die with baby. Fortunately or unfortunately a chief hematologist advised d medical team not to transfuse me until I deliver, so by d time I delivered d following morning my blood count already dropped to 75 from 96 count.

My testimony now is dat after safe delivery I rejected to be transfused thinking I already made it through so I can survive on my own, here is my bitter experience! Each day I spent in d hospital after delivery, my blood count is getting less and less and I kept on hoping for miracle by d third day I was due for a discharge but d Doc refused to let me go, saying dat I need to either take blood or keep staying in d hospital for monitoring.
She said dat it's against d ethics of her profession, by d 5th day I was down to 54 blood count. For ur information d normal blood count of a sound body should be 125 but mine was 109 due to my Genotype hemoglobin SC which is equally categorized as Sickle Cell patient with a longer life expectancy than SS patients but same episode of pains and symptoms.

I gave birth in North America where medical issues are taken seriously, after so much threats from me, a MALE Doc discharged me at my own risk. I was allowed to go home Saturday but with a promise to come for a check up on Mon. By Mon morning I was already loosing my memory due to serious lack of blood.

I saw myself in a life size mirror and started crying because I was virtually very pale and all white with no traces of blood in my body, I rushed to d hospital where I was initially oferred a transfusion and after a Scan was conducted on me it was discovered dat my Spleen and Liver had swollen so much dat it draining d remaining blood, to cut d long story short I was given a blood transfusion after couple of hrs of waiting for thorough screening. D Doc again suggested 4 pints of blood but I declined and took only 2 pints which is 10 blood counts each.

Invariably I was given 2 pints= 20 counts plus 52 dats 72 which is still considered very low for a just delivered Mum, well ! I was okay until I started loosing d blood badly couple of days after due to infection on my VG stitches.

D long story short, I spent another 2 wks in d hospital on intravenous anti- biotics. But today I am alive enjoying motherhood.

Lesson learnt! I will never decline on any medical suggestions dat can better my life, I would have equally died of ignorance due to religion and personal perspective. I wish every mother in this situation a long life. We shall eat d fruit of our labours. 6 months now I still dey carry go, Baba God I thank thee.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 13, 2014
Landflight4eva:
I am over 30 years old and I survive blood transfusion barely a month after my birth...I was taken to two or more hospitals...My father was arrested for refusing blood transfusion...but I survive y don't u just go online and do research about d superiority of bloodless surgery over blood transfusion..may be u are not aware that no two life are d same and just like fingerprint no two blood are d same they are just categorised ....we believe absolutely in d saving power of Jesus blood for now and in d future....d ancient Egyptian and d mesopotamians are known for using blood for medicine hence d bible warns against eating or drinking it

You may be right about bloodless surgeries that were successful. But JW can never be right about what Bible says about blood transfusion. There is no where in the Bible where it was categorically stated that, "NO TO BLOOD TRANSFUSION"
Rather, what the Bible says about blood is simple...."do not eat any animal with its blood, for the blood is the life of that animal". Here, Bible is very clear on this fact.

It simply means, you cant eat animals that died on their own, or caught with a trap, becos the blood wasnt shed.

Another meaning from that passage, is that, BLOOD is LIFE, and LIFE is BLOOD. That means, should anyone need (life) which is blood, should he or she be denied?

Annoying as their interpretation may be, their own interpretation was concocted by Charles Russell, and a team of scholars, who studied the Bible in an unfamiliar manner. It was becos of this, his wife divorced him. The guy and his team later graduated and called themselves JW. Since it was hard to convince many with the current Bible to join them. They now published their own Bible in 1961, called "The New World Translation of The Jehovah's Witness".

Another bad example of how they misinterpreted the Bible. Just becos Ahab's daughter requested for the head of John the Baptist on her birthday and it was granted her, they simply BANNED birthday celebrations, and tagged it EVIL. My question to them is, before beheading of John the Baptist, was birthay celebration EVIL? Becos some Pastors' wives acted in bad fate with h
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Adesiji77: 4:39am On Nov 13, 2014
manutdadex:
d husband, and d baby? And she is unselfish?? Wetin dey pain me b say she dey go hell!

So, you are now the Judge? When were you appointed?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Adesiji77: 4:42am On Nov 13, 2014
manutdadex:
people dont get it! You dont av d rite to take ur life, dat lost life wil deprive d baby a mother's touch and dat may lead to anoda nuisance or Bh in d society! No one has d rite take his or her life! We are like web wen one cuts d oda loose connection! That is suicide= hell!

Refusing blood transfusion is not tantamount to suicide, don't you just get it? It is a choice and no one has compelled you to do it, so respect the wishes of others. Period!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Adesiji77: 5:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Lilimax:
Fixed! You made a lot of salient points here. I have a lot reservations about this sect called JW. I marvelled when I noticed that a particular verse of the Bible which I cherished so dearly is no longer in their Bible undecided From that day onwards my dealings with them is just peripheral. embarassed

Which verse of the Bible?
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by otswag(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2014
manutdadex:
abscence of parental care May be a risk factor for delinquency but its not an absolute indication. Besides,im certain d intention wasnt to take her life. She only took a décision based on her beliefs n hoped she would still survive without d transfusion. Unfortunatly, she didnt. I dont wanna blâme It on ignorance because some peoples beliefs are so hard-wired in them that It takes precedence over any other thing.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Strongfaze(m): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Bias news at its finest! Please remove this malicious news piece from this forum or at least change the title.

Did you notice the bolded section of your report. How did refusing blood transfusion kill her a whole month after. Can someone with shortage of blood during surgery survive for a month? Don't you realise she may have died from other thing?

Why not write report about JW who have refused blood transfusions and STILL survived or better yet about people who took blood transfusions and still die.

Do you think blood transfusions save lives 100%. Do you think blood transfusions is the BEST/ New technological way to achieve successful surgery?

@bolded section, JW did not say, God through the bible said so. We simply obey no matter what. while others choose what they obey. (If God told them to sacrifice their child, they would tell him no! They lack the kind of faith Abramham had)

Controversies and many death? What about the many lives that decision (No blood transfusion) has saved- both now and in the resurrection. Focus on the positive.

Trying to stay alive? For how long? Is it quaranteed that after disobeying God by taking blood transfusions- the person will survive the surgery.

Is obeying God less important than our short miserable life on this earth?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the post above are just based on ignorance and lack of proper information. I am not surprised because Satan said to God, "whatever a man has he will give to save his soul". In this case, many are ready to sacrifice their Faith, Loyalty, Obedience,and Love for God and commandments for TRYING (NB:no quarantee) to save their soul only to discover that they can't outrun death.

My friend you've tried to go through it logically, but please may i remind you that Satan also quoted the scriptures to Jesus Christ *the temptation of Jesus* and Jesus Christ refused!

NB: where did JW get their calculations about the world coming to an end for about 3 times now? Is that calculation from the Bible? Please enlighten me on that.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Lovine:
JW is a cult, if you don't believe I will tell you.
yes JW is a cult..founded by Russell. The group emerged from the Bible Student movement founded in the late 1870s by Charles Taze Russell with the formation of Zion's Watch Tower Tract Society with significant organizational and doctrinal changes under the leadership of Joseph Franklin Rutherford. The name JW is based on Isaiah 43:10-12 was adopted in 1931 to distinguish themselves from other Bible Student groups and symbolize a break with the legacy of Russell 's tradition
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by stpat1(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2014
Adesiji77:

Multi-million dollar question cheesy

It's surprising that its difficult for peeps to answer the question. Maybe I should break it down.

Will you as a Christian denounce your faith and DENY CHRIST in the face of death just to Live?

Will you as a Muslim denounce your faith and deny ISLAM and the prophet in the face of death just to LIVE?

Until any of those bashing the Woman cos of her action can answer this question, I believe their opinion(s) will forever remain in the gutters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by manutdadex(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2014
Adesiji77:

Refusing blood transfusion is not tantamount to suicide, don't you just get it? It is a choice and no one has compelled you to do it, so respect the wishes of others. Period!
person wey hang himself no b by choice??

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by jeevyww(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Jehovah's Witnesses appeared in the second half of the nineteenth century in the USA. Their founder, Charles Taze Russell [1], was Christian, but became influenced by Arian and Seventh-Day Adventist teachings.

Jehovah's Witnesses claim to be "Christians believing in the Bible", hence their real danger to the unaware Orthodox Christian. The heresy of Jehovah's Witnesses is clearly presented in their books; some of which are the following:

Their book "The Truth that leads to eternal life," P. 24: [The Holy Spirit is not a Person, but God’s effective Power.]
Their book "Let God Be True", P. 113: [The allegation of the clergy that the Holy Spirit is a third Spiritual Person, is an allegation based on a weak basis. It is the result of bad translation of the Greek original text, giving a word that means Person. But actually the origin means "breeze" or "wind", for as the breeze or the wind is invisible so also is God's Spirit. Whenever God’s Spirit comes upon a person, that person receives an authorization from God to perform a certain work. The Holy Spirit is the Power of God Almighty and Invisible. He is the Power that motivates God's servants to do His will.]
Their book "This is eternal life", P. 176: [The Spirit is Power not a Person. He is the Effective Holy Power originating from the bountiful source God.]
Their book "Talk from the Holy Scriptures", P. 132: [God's Holy Spirit is His Effective Power.]
To sum up, their denial of the Hypostatic Nature of the Holy Spirit is a part of their denial of the Three Persons. Accordingly they deny the doctrine of the Holy Trinity. Jehovah's Witnesses also believe that Jesus Christ is the Archangel Michael. They say that Jesus Christ Himself does not have an immortal soul, but gained immortality as a reward for His success in the test and for His faithfulness to the Father until death.

Jehovah's Witnesses have their own false translation of the Bible, in which they have altered many verses to suit their doctrines. For example, John 1:1 in their New World Translation reads, "In [the] beginning the Word was, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god." Other verses worth noting in this context include Acts 20:28 (reads "with the blood of His own" instead of the correct "with His own blood"wink, Luke 23:43 ("Truly I tell you today, You will be with me in Paradise" instead of the correct "Assuredly I say to you: 'today you will be with Me in Paradise'" - note the different meanings of 'today'), and 1 Timothy 3:16.

They believe in numerous resurrections, each one being for a particular group of people, and in an eternal earthly paradise as a literal fulfilment of Isaiah 65:21: "They shall build houses and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit" [earthly resurrection for the good (the "remnants" or the "other sheep"wink, with the exception of 144,000 (the "little flock"wink who would go to "Heaven"].

They do not believe in the immortality of the soul (sharing this belief as well as that of the earthly paradise with Seventh Day Adventists). Instead, they believe in the annihilation of the wicked (including, according to their beliefs, the annihilation of both Satan and Adam, the first man), i.e., they do not believe in the eternal punishment of sinners. They also do not believe in the intercession of the departed saints.

Jehovah's Witnesses predicted that Jesus would come in 1914 to judge the Earth and annihilate the wicked. When nothing supernatural happened in 1914, they changed the year to 1925 then many times thereafter.

Jehovah's Witnesses do not accept whole blood transfusions (even when life-saving) based on their false interpretation of Acts 15:28, 29

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by starbulk214: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2014
she died well noni..
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by MarieSucre(f): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2014
smh for some pentecostals calling Jehovah Witness fanatics. at least they abhor war/violence, are always polite and never insult other beliefs or dogmas within christianity.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Lilimax(f): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2014
Adesiji77:

Which verse of the Bible?

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the
Holy Ghost: and these three are one-(1 John 5:7) .

This scripture is not in JW Bible and I'm sure they deliberately removed it to buttress there non belief in Trinity embarassed
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Dextra(f): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2014
This woman has done nothing wrong for sticking to her faith and belief, unfortunately, this is something most of us cannot do. Have you ever heard of "DNR" Do not Resuscitate Order? It is your right to refuse any form of treatment. I am very proud of her!

Secondly, this woman died of complications from a Cesarean Section, the hospital ought to be sued for that. The hospital should have prepared for auto-transfusion knowing her religious beliefs (having her donate her own blood few months t weeks before the surgery). Beside, from the story there is no evidence that she died from anemia. She died from Sepsis which can lead to DIC and finally ARDS.

In well developed countries, spiritual beliefs of patients are taken into account and respected. I am not a Jehovah Witness, but I hate blood transfusion especially from paid donors and will refuse it. I plan to have my kids through c/s, I will bank my blood before the elective.

You all should stop condemning her because she has done nothing wrong. I have seen many people die even during and after receiving transfusion.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Lilimax(f): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2014
I have a colleague who is a Jehova Witness. He hardly listen to or play any Christian music and when you ask him he'll tell you that
it's against there doctrine.
However, this guy is a champion in playing circular and worldly music; he does not see anything bad in it.

Isn't this hypocrisy undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2014
Dextra:
This woman has done nothing wrong for sticking to her faith and belief, unfortunately, this is something most of us cannot do. Have you ever heard of "DNR" Do not Resuscitate Order? It is your right to refuse any form of treatment. I am very proud of her!

Secondly, this woman died of complications from a Cesarean Section, the hospital ought to be sued for that. The hospital should have prepared for auto-transfusion knowing her religious beliefs (having her donate her own blood few months t weeks before the surgery). Beside, from the story there is no evidence that she died from anemia. She died from Sepsis which can lead to DIC and finally ARDS.

In well developed countries, spiritual beliefs of patients are taken into account and respected. I am not a Jehovah Witness, but I hate blood transfusion especially from paid donors and will refuse it. I plan to have my kids through c/s, I will bank my blood before the elective.

You all should stop condemning her because she has done nothing wrong. I have seen many people die even during and after receiving transfusion.
thats just it,seconded
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2014
iluvweed:

Ki iku paya eh...oloriburuku omo nna....... grin

Meaning...God be with you.... wink
ki olorun shaanu fun ye oo....ko ri fun e bi oshe wi..ode,omo iya werey..omo jatijati, akobi ashawo..
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2014
Lilimax:
I have a colleague who is a Jehova Witness. He hardly listen to or play any Christian music and when you ask him he'll tell you that
it's against there doctrine.
However, this guy is a champion in playing circular and worldly music; he does not see anything bad in it.

Isn't this hypocrisy undecided

I suppose you don't listen to those circular and "wordly" music too?

JW members select music they listen to, the lyrics is very important in this selection eg What is wrong in listening to Coldplays - A sky full of stars.

NB: this does not relate to the thread.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Kanyol(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2014
frustratedman:
When boko haram where bombing churches in the north, God sat like a mumu and watched innocents young and old die. Is the church not supposed to be the safest place one can be if that dummy God truly cares

Take for instance on a sunday morning someone summoned me to go to church and I refused. I insisted I have a girl coming over and I refused to go to church because I want to fvck. 30mins later the church was bombed and everyone died including the person that summoned me. Will I have to thank God for making me stay at home fornicating instead of go to church and die

If the bastard God truly cares about we humans why does he watch our pain and misery? Is he not the commander in chief of the whole universe

The wicked dummy God make me loose all I had 200k. It shall never be well with God. I hate God and I wish I can end his existence if I had the chance

You're a fool! This is by far the DUMBEST POST I'VE EVER READ ON NAIRALAND!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2014
Lilimax:

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the
Holy Ghost: and these three are one-(1 John 5:7) .

This scripture is not in JW Bible and I'm sure they deliberately removed it to buttress there non belief in Trinity embarassed

Yet again, you have not Read King James Revised Standard version and other bible translations. These bible translations remove that phrase for a Reason, please try to find out why.

Hint: The above phrase you quoted was added later as Older manuscript of the bible do not have them.

Trinitarians added it to the bible. Same way they Removed God's name- Jehovah from it and Substituted the word "tree" with the word "Cross". They even added the Apochrypha books too.

NB: this does not relate to this thread, I think they are thread for that- just search for it.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2014
Maximus85:
They call us all sort of names. They haven't wonder why we are so different yet known throughout the world.

A woman has died for what she believed in. Many people die for what they don't even know. In the Bible, God warned us against blood. Apostle Paul in Act 21:25 repeated it, that we must abstain from Blood.
The Bible Mark 8:35,36 says "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and for the sake of the good news will save it.
Even after taking the blood, the Doctors cannot even boast of 100% recovery. There are side effects on the long run. In America Majority are abstaining from taken blood. And those that can't abstain take it as the last option. See link. www.rch.org.au/bloodtrans/adverse_effects/Adverse_effects_of_transfusion/

We have alternatives which are very effective.

We call God all the time and we throw his commandments back at his face.

God can and will resurrect those who died and lived an obedient life.

Some might say eating and transfusion is different. That's not true. Eg, Doctor said I must not drink alcoholic beverages cos of my health issues, I didn't drink alcohol BUT I inject alcohol into my veins. Have I taking alcohol or not?

That Woman obeyed God to the last. She is in his memory.
i feel irritated readin even a sentence frm bullshit written by ur likes n brain twisted ppl lyk u n JW members of ur spec dat share dsame madness, how on earth do u ppl think u ar pleasin a god Not even God, wif such crazy mentality n perversed knowledge of doctrine..i cant come here 2 judge u guys..but i shake my head..so pathetic..JW tryin 2 pls a god they nottin abt since 900a.d.. n if u claim ur being known all ova d world is it for d sane thing or for d most foolish tins eva recorded in history of humanity... fink abt ur practrise thru n thru...as jesus christ has said that he had come 2 give life n life more abundantly..n blood transfusion is one of d knowledge givin by God to doctors 2 support dat life n sustain it..as a result propagating n encouraging dat interest...n ur JW comes here 2 tell us other wise...2 d point u wld watch a child bleed 2 death bcose u fink u ar fulfiling somfin wen u ar stubbornly ignorant of d fact dat u ar commiting a greater crime...as if d blood is being poured into u cup n they start to gulp n swallow as if dey ar vampires thirsty for blood n drinkin it as they were hungry 4 it..or in contrary needed it transfused to sustain or regain their consciousness?..dat u fink if dis patients needed 2 do wif out dis process dey wld talk abt it or demand 4 it unless dey wnt 2... or if dat woman was born or breed frm a different religion or is not even affiliated 2 one wld she have done dat 2 herself? ...this is totally wat ur Jw produces, sorrow, sadness n hopeless pain...its even written most times in d faces of most if not all of ur members..wif sm other funny doctrines n preaches dat comes wit them...truly it was well understood, n sumed up wen it was said, dat d pple perish becos they lack knowledge...

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Kanyol(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2014
deeptesting:
I think we should respect the decision of other people and not viewing ours as superior.
All religion has its excesses, a pastor slapped a teenage girl claiming he was casting witchcraft out of her, all his members came out in full to support him, T.B. Joshua after killing 150 souls have refused to honor the invitation of the inquest and his members are fully backing him, a pastor divorced the third woman or so in his life and said God instructed him to do so,his church is still open with members growing in capacity, Boko Haram is busy killing people in the North in the name of God...I can go on and on.

I became a free born the day i deleted religion and its issues from my life. I just want to live right and die happily.
Bad choice
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by Kanyol(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2014
sinequanon:

I wonder where people draw the line.

Who would accept the blood of a convicted murderer or rapist, for example, in order to "stay alive" and be a mother or father to a small child?

(why does ra-pist get changed to Molester?)
Ask Seun grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2014
Strongfaze:

My friend you've tried to go through it logically, but please may i remind you that Satan also quoted the scriptures to Jesus Christ *the temptation of Jesus* and Jesus Christ refused!

You have just said nothing about the thread. Di you even read the OP or my previous post before? I think you didn't, you just wanted to be heard. Yes, satan quoted Scriptures but did Satan apply/practice one single commandment, NO!

Here you have someone who values her beliefs more than her life, and you are ranting. Like I said before: She died A FULL MONTH after child delivery, surely a THINKING being will realise she died from something else.

Many Nairalanders have bad reading habits, they don't read between the lines, they don't think like a detective rather they are easily deceived by the title of a thread.

Strongfaze:

NB: where did JW get their calculations about the world coming to an end for about 3 times now? Is that calculation from the Bible? Please enlighten me on that.

www.JW.ORG is within your reach, confirm from there if JW has predicted the end of the world 3 good times like you said. "If" they have, read the reason why, this time do it by reading "between the lines".

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion by fpeter(f): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2014
princefunmi:

Well, might I remind you that "refusal to accept blood" was sighted as one of the MANY reasons she died. If she had accepted the blood there is no guarantee that the other issue wouldn't have killed her.

May I also remind you that in the age we live in, bloodless treatment is the way to go. A blood transfusion exposes the patient to other risks. What if the blood was HIV infected? What if there was hepatitis? What if her body rejected the blood? A blood transfusion is no guarantee that she would survive.

The first bloodless surgery was conducted on one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Ever since more and more doctors are opting for Bloodless treatment. It is only in this part of the world that Blood Transfusion is still being proffered on a widespread basis. It is a treatment that is being relegated to the very last background in developed countries.

Now to address you assertion as to what your friend said. Your friend apparently is not one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

And your last paragraphs shows you know nothing about Jehovah's Witnesses.

Abeg i no follow o...I cannot argue with a JW abeg delete me from ur matter,I no dey available#FPETERISNOTREACHABLE

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.