Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Prejudice Of Nairaland's Admin And Mods. (contd.) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prejudice Of Nairaland's Admin And Mods. (contd.) (944 Views)

Buhari's Daughter Zahra Adresses Herself As A Government Official...comedy Contd / Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic) / Why Is There So Much Prejudice/hate On This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Prejudice Of Nairaland's Admin And Mods. (contd.) by neenar: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2014
Tried posting in mixty's thread, but it was locked by Seun.

Now, to the real business. I woke up this morning to the "Please stop insulting president on social media" thread at the top of the homepage, and I opened it thinking it was the opinion of a jonathanian. Lo and behold, Seun, I am very certain, twisted the original tittle to make it seem like he was fully in support of the motion suggested by Okupe, but I overlooked it.

Ladies and gentlemen, this isn't the first time the admin of nairaland would assume such a ridiculous stance. Not at all. At the height of the first lady's "diarisgod" dramatic display, seun had moved a similar topic to fp. That time, it was a jonathanian's opinion. No problem.

Going through the pages of the thread, I soon discovered seun had censored the "otuoke_drunkard" phrase to President Jonathan. This is in addition to the earlier censorship of "jonadafft" to Jonathan. No wahala. I decided to test-run the well known snide remarks passed by nairalanders on politicians, and gbam Buhari, a derogatory term used on the General still stood/stands. Coming from the same seun that constantly accuses buhari of press censorship, let me hear you scream "HYPOCRISY"!!

and whoever is concerned..

6 Likes

Re: The Prejudice Of Nairaland's Admin And Mods. (contd.) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2014
I wanted to comment on mixty's thread before it was locked. I didn't even notice the twist on the declaration of Rochas presidency thread not until I checked front page.

Anyone who doesn't know that Nairaland is affiliated to PDP is living in self-denial and ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prejudice Of Nairaland's Admin And Mods. (contd.) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2014
Wat can we do? seun is d ceo
Re: The Prejudice Of Nairaland's Admin And Mods. (contd.) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2014
Well said sis, the hypocrisy on this forum has reached its height, but we will continue to make it more difficult for them.
Re: The Prejudice Of Nairaland's Admin And Mods. (contd.) by fluteman: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
I wanted to comment on mixty's thread before it was locked. I didn't even notice the twist on the declaration of Rochas presidency thread not until I checked front page.

Anyone who doesn't know that Nairaland is affiliated to PDP is living in self-denial and ignorance.

Seun said that he wasn't aware and will look into it. Thank goodness he atleast saw the folly in his biased mods. The real blame still lies on Seun, who shows desperation in appointing well known bigots as mods......really confusing. it gives room to infer that Seun has ulterior motives. If not, why so particular about certain people who have been discredited?

The end result will be a degradation of this site, a platform with a lot of promise. It's a pity!
Re: The Prejudice Of Nairaland's Admin And Mods. (contd.) by neenar: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
Just saw it too. Also, in the "why did Jinathan return capital oil to Uba thread", a clear insult on omenka's person was left to float. The day some twerp will ban me for insulting the president, ehn! angry
Re: The Prejudice Of Nairaland's Admin And Mods. (contd.) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2014
berem:

My thread ysterday on the militarization of th wrong city abuja instead of mubi was change to suit seun proPDP agenda
Re: The Prejudice Of Nairaland's Admin And Mods. (contd.) by donmalcolm21(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2014
These APCss can complain, like Tinubu like their foot soilders. I've learnt that loosers always complain and if I may remind you guys, I'm not a Jonathan fan but you guys need to respect the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: The Prejudice Of Nairaland's Admin And Mods. (contd.) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2014
fluteman:

Seun said that he wasn't aware and will look into it. Thank goodness he atleast saw the folly in his biased mods. The real blame still lies on Seun, who shows desperation in appointing well known bigots as mods......really confusing. it gives room to infer that Seun has ulterior motives. If not, why so particular about certain people who have been discredited?

The end result will be a degradation of this site, a platform with a lot of promise. It's a pity!
that's the flimsy excuse he always give. He is fully responsible for twisting title of topics to favour PDP. His supermods should not be held responsible for that.
Re: The Prejudice Of Nairaland's Admin And Mods. (contd.) by Seun(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2014
neenar:
Just saw it too. Also, in the "why did Jinathan return capital oil to Uba thread", a clear insult on omenka's person was left to float. The day some twerp will ban me for insulting the president, ehn! angry
Did you report to mods?
Re: The Prejudice Of Nairaland's Admin And Mods. (contd.) by Seun(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2014
neenar:
gbam Buhari, a derogatory term used on the General still stood/stands.
Are you sure about that?

(1)

We'll Create A Parallel Government If We Don't Win - Rotimi Amaechi / Almost New Jinbei HIACE Bus For Sale / Buhari's Wife Vs Goodluck's Wife..who Do You Think Is Going To Win In A Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.