Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Things You Missed During Your Childhood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things You Missed During Your Childhood (1867 Views)

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Which Of This Is Your Childhood Games (photos) / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Missed During Your Childhood by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2014
Did you do all these when you were growing up? Where you someone like me, who grew up in a razz place in Nigeria?

Permit me to say that your childhood sucks...

― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.

― If you didn't play rubber band.

― If you never bath in the rain.

― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.

― If your parents didn't always monitor your outing.

― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on the bed.

― If you didn't go 2 steal cashew and guava in d next street and the owners dog comes through the backyard waiting for you to come down from the tree.

― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones.

― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of bathing when going to school.

― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed with friends.

― If you never flew a kite.
‪#‎thegoodolddays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by Kanwulia: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2014
Natin!

I am no longer a CHILD! kiss
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my state of independence as an ADULT.
Especially, the freedom from GOING TO THOSE DAMNED, STUFFY SHRINES A.K.A CHURCHES. . . . . . for H-IMBECEEEEELES. kiss
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2014
If you didn't do mummy and daddy

If you didn't cook sand as 'rice' and use stone as 'meat' in a tomato can

If you didn't eat chalk

1 Like

Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by Nmeri17: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:
Natin!

I am no longer a CHILD! kiss
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my state of independence as an ADULT.
Especially, the freedom from GOING TO THOSE DAMNED, STUFFY SHRINES A.K.A CHURCHES. . . . . . for H-IMBECEEEEELES. kiss

So yo children won't even enjoy the luxury of growing up in a Christian home? poor things cry
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nmeri17:

So yo children won't even enjoy the luxury of growing up in a Christian home? poor things cry
dont mind the attention seeker
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Odilafta:
If you didn't do mummy and daddy

If you didn't cook sand as 'rice' and use stone as 'meat' in a tomato can

If you didn't eat chalk
Yes o... husband & wife play led to boyfriend & girlfriend
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by Kanwulia: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nmeri17:

Unfortunately, they are growing up in A CHRISTIAN HOME like I did(with my husband and mother. . . ..the so-called "OCCULT-CATHOLICS". . . .I will spare them the SHOCK, till they can start asking questions. kiss
For now, going to church serves as an ADDED MEANS to socialize with other "little M0R0NZ" like themselves.
For my personal amusement of course! wink
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Unfortunately, they are growing up in A CHRISTIAN HOME like I did(with my husband and mother. . . ..the so-called "OCCULT-CATHOLICS". . . .I will spare them the SHOCK, till they can start asking questions. kiss
For now, going to church serves as an ADDED MEANS to socialize with other "little M0R0NZ" like themselves.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by Shirley07: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Thank God the little ones are not psycho like you're.
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

smf 4 u
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by CircleOfWilis: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

KANWULIA, u get mouth gaskiya
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
CircleOfWilis:
KANWULIA, u get mouth gaskiya
he get mouth like closet abi?
Spewing rubbish!
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by Kanwulia: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

he get mouth like closet abi?
Spewing rubbish!

Na competition ni?
You sef nor fit "spew"? grin
Whissssh wan consain you?
Abi SATAN SHYTE for YA THROAT? wink
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Na competition ni?
You sef nor fit "spew"? grin
Whissssh wan consain you?
Abi SATAN SHYTE for YA THROAT? wink
shey u knw dat u r sick?
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by Kanwulia: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
shey u knw dat u r sick?

Yes?
So? Wetin dey do you?
You tink say you normal ni?
Abeg carry disu YA useLIIIIIISSSE thread go jare!
Na by force to open thread?
Mtcheeeeeeew!
Please, go and "rotate" IDz like your fellow COWARDS jor!
H-end of "YEH" ban dey tickle ya hemorrhoid-clustered ANU S abi?

NANSENZE! kiss
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Yes?
So? Wetin dey do you?
You tink say you normal ni?
Abeg carry disu YA useLIIIIIISSSE thread go jare!
Na by force to open thread?
Mtcheeeeeeew!
Please, go and "rotate" IDz like your fellow COWARDS jor!
H-end of "YEH" ban dey tickle ya hemorrhoid-clustered ANU S abi?

NANSENZE! kiss
What a pity!
Another wasted s emen...
Such is life!
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by TheRealStuff: 12:23am On Nov 12, 2014
Lol!! That washing of hands, legs and face stuff was during the harmattan. The cold no be here o. Rub and shine cheesy
Thank God for growth

1 Like

Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 12, 2014
colouring as homework, now I get dissertations and practicals angry

1 Like

Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2014
TheRealStuff:
Lol!! That washing of hands, legs and face stuff was during the harmattan. The cold no be here o. Rub and shine cheesy
Thank God for growth
lol.. that time that u d not wanna bath cos of cold...
Mondisweets:
colouring as homework, now I get dissertations and practicals angry
lol... I love colouring homeworks back den... colouring of tortoise, car, dog, basket etc
Re: Things You Missed During Your Childhood by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

lol... I love colouring homeworks back den... colouring of tortoise, car, dog, basket etc
that was the life man embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(graphic Pic) One Whole Family Died In A Fatal Accident / Mysterious: Baby's Crying; Mother's Breast Wet / Message Was Given Severally That She Is Possessed,but She Did Not Agree.pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.