Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Day I Wanted To Have Sex With Nicki Minaj - Drake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day I Wanted To Have Sex With Nicki Minaj - Drake (1545 Views)

Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) / Checkout The Sexual Chemistry Between Nicki Minaj & Drake (photos) / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Wanted To Have Sex With Nicki Minaj - Drake by realuz: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Drake made the confession in there latest hit song he lil wayne and nicki and chris brown did together! He confessed how he wanted nicki minaj so bad, read the excepts of his lyrics on the song only!!

[Verse 2: Drake]

I never bleeped Nicki cause she got a man
But when that's over then I'm first in line
And the other day in her Maybach
I thought god damn, this is the perfect time
We had just come from that video
You know LA traffic, how the city slow
She was sitting down on that big butt
But I was still staring at the titties though
Continue. www..com/2014/11/the-day-i-wanted-to-have-sex-with-nicki.html

Re: The Day I Wanted To Have Sex With Nicki Minaj - Drake by stormkiid: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2014
Should is say first to comment? I pray say nor be only me go comment shaembarassed
Re: The Day I Wanted To Have Sex With Nicki Minaj - Drake by danbrowndmf(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2014
i dy ur back gidigba. buh shift ur head small ma see road.wink

Op Mouth Is Smelling.wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Unfair! See Urban Dictionary's Definition Of Karrueche / Checkout This Picture Of Yvonne Nelson On Set..hilarious. / Akon Is Bringing Electricity To 600 Million People In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.