Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Given The Opportunity How Would You Customize Your Car? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Given The Opportunity How Would You Customize Your Car? (777 Views)

Customize Your Number Plate At Half The Price / Clean Tok 2010 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale. NB Full Tank Given On Purchase / Customize Your Rides In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Given The Opportunity How Would You Customize Your Car? by boogiie: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2008
i was imagining how to serve customers better and wanted to know how you would want your vehicle customized without additional charges. feel free!!
Re: Given The Opportunity How Would You Customize Your Car? by LordReed(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2008
Men! I will love to give my car a sports tune up: solid shocks, solid brakes, larger tires, solid aloy rims, turbo charger, solid rear spoilers n mayb a sporty body kit.

1 Like

Re: Given The Opportunity How Would You Customize Your Car? by MrCrackles(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2008
I would splatter it with cow dung and spray purple paint over it smiley
Re: Given The Opportunity How Would You Customize Your Car? by thegame(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2008
i would first of all love a solid spinners chrome with low profile rims and tyres
then i would love the engine to be modified to give more horsepower whilst still not consuming more fuel
then an interior with matching colours and a bad add sound system with 2 detachable woofers in the trunk. dont forget dvds please.
then i would love some form of fluorescent lamps beneath my car so i can be different and show others the way at night. grin grin
all these on a 2009 escalade please or a 2009 range rover. i prefer a high spec suv though. frankly, i dont really love too big engines

more coming. ,
Re: Given The Opportunity How Would You Customize Your Car? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2008
No large spoilers for me - I only do OEM+ visual modifications, as well as anything that enhances performance, to my car.
As I've done with my Audi A4 quattro, which currently features:

OEM Audi RS4 bodywork
8,5" x 18" BBS RXII split rims, shod in 255/35ZR 18 Dunlop SP 9000's
Bilstein Sport (yellow) dampers
Eibach Pro Sport springs
OEM Audi RS4 HID headlamps
Window tints

Pending modifications due in spring:

Installation of Audi S8 motor, (4,2L V8 32V) to replace current 2,6L V6 12V
Installation of Audi S4 6-speed manual tranny, to replace current 5-speed manual
Installation of Audi S8 4-piston Brembo front calipers, to replace current single-piston items
Installation of Audi RS4 370 x 35mm front discs, to replace current 288 x 28mm's
Installation of custom stainless B7 RS4-style exhaust system, featuring twin oval tailpipes, to mate up with installed V8 motor

How she currently looks:

http://deltavag.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.0
Re: Given The Opportunity How Would You Customize Your Car? by LordReed(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2008
Siena all I got to say wow!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Avalon 2003 Model Needed Urgently / 2004 Infinity Fx 45 With Tech Package Navigation, Dvd , Back Up Sensors / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.