Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog (36313 Views)

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Romney And Obama: Who Won The First Debate? / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by alexis007(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mrval20:
Very funny pictures. Just wondering if even the best mind readers can read Putin's mind.
His poker face defines the saying: "Be like the duck, calm and unruffled on the surface, but paddle like hell underneath".
He's the best personification of the word 'mysterious'

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Horus(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Mrval20(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
alexis007:
He's the best personification of the word 'mysterious'
Word! And I also think he's arrogant in a humble way....Mysterious indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
alexis007:
if I hear that Putin isn't about restoring past Soviet glory eh.....Russian people so love this Putin....weigh Putin on a popularity barometer wit Joseph stalin and i'd bet my last dime that the former surpass the later.......Morever, reading robert greens '48 laws of power' is kinda waste of time for anyone who witnessed the life and times of 'The bear'.....Just study the current strongman of the kremlin like a book and get your curiousity about power and political manueverability satisfied...and more!
as in ehn..even Obama will do anything to have half of his approval rating.president Putin is the definition of a president walahi!
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by alexis007(m): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mrval20:

Word! And I also think he's arrogant in a humble way....Mysterious indeed.
'arrogant in a humble way'?...i wanted to question the grammatical correctness till i remember lionel messi....both have the same style of attitude-reticent and snobbish....both prove their greatness through actions mainly,though...both are lacking in height....both are loved by their subjects (don't be surprised if i describe messi's colleagues as his 'subjects'.Everyone knows that his teammates play for him.if you doubt me,then you really need to hear mascherano's comments about messi @ the world cup).....you'd even be more startled to hear that all these came from a die-hard fan of Barcelona!

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Wallie(m): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
I think this thread is funny!

Whenever someone is trying too hard to prove their strength, it is usually because they're insecure and soft inside. I’m guessing Putin has short man syndrome (Napoleonic complex)?

Have you ever seen a martial arts expert or a professional boxer pick a fight? Rarely happens because they’re confident in their abilities and would only resort to defending themselves when forced to. All that stuff Putin is doing “na demo” just like most of those area boys in Lagos – all bark and no bite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlvQMPtqCnw

5 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by kellyJames5(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
I'd like to see them being weighed based on military might.
Well,just remembered that Russia always act like the man they are, by not showcasing their charade of military mights unlike American that always like to show off and make mouth!
Anyway,like we all know;empty cans makes the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by capip120(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
all4naija:
@ OP

I don't like Putin. What you just posted point to childish things. It is not necessarily important in a civilized society to be black-belt holder to make a good leader. Maybe he is a thug who fight around all the time.
If you don't like Vladimir Putin that's your own nsogbu as for me and my family! Putin na the way afterall himself na human being.

6 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Mrval20(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
alexis007:
'arrogant in a humble way'?...i wanted to question the grammatical correctness till i remember lionel messi....both have the same style of attitude-reticent and snobbish....both prove their greatness through actions mainly,though...both are lacking in height....both are loved by their subjects (don't be surprised if i describe messi's colleagues as his 'subjects'.Everyone knows that his teammates play for him.if you doubt me,then you really need to hear mascherano's comments about messi @ the world cup).....you'd even be more startled to hear that all these came from a die-hard fan of Barcelona!
Spot on. And Messi also puts on that expressionless look sometimes too.
Lol @'His team mates play for him'. Neymar doesn't, most times.

If you ask me, Putin is not loved that much by his subjects, especially after the MH17 tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2014
cirmuell:
Meanwhile, the chinese government was trying so hard today to restrict every access to a video where "the ladies-man"(Putin) 'portrayed' chinese President as a weak man when he gave their First Lady his coat in front of the husband. grin (talk about craze man)

He disgraces himself everywhere he goes? Please, such gesture is not needed. If she felt she is feeling cold she'll ask for a suit by herself. Why did they allow her to seat close to Putin at all?

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by alexis007(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2014
Mrval20:

Spot on. And Messi also puts on that expressionless look sometimes too.
Lol @'His team mates play for him'. Neymar doesn't, most times.

If you ask me, Putin is not loved that much by his subjects, especially after the MH17 tragedy.
Neymar doesn't play for messi,kinda truth....but he's always the 1st teddy bear neymar runs to hug when he's celebrating a goal and vice-versa......and about Putin.....check forbes magazine and find out who's 'world most powerful leader'.....putin's countrymen are just obsessing over him....they see him as a Messiah who has come to restore them back to their rightful position in the league of nations....and if there was a political decision that would have declined his popularity...it would have been the annexation of Crimea....surprising enough,Putin's countrymen got his back on that......In a russian guy's book right now,putin can do no wrong (not even with his expansionism agenda for eastern europe).......now you can agree with me that masterminding mh12 crash is quite a misdemeanour compared to those illegal elections he oversees in rebel cities of eastern ukraine......last bullet: PUTIN IS LOVED!

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by cupidhero(m): 12:37am On Nov 12, 2014
WombRaiders:
Putin with Chinese Premier

Firm handshake with a bold confident eye contact.

Obama with Chinese Premier

Bows like a common butler hoping for a generous tip.

#FSE
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by cupidhero(m): 12:40am On Nov 12, 2014
wicked! i swear this is the funniest shii i have read inNL this month. LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by cupidhero(m): 12:47am On Nov 12, 2014
can't stop laffing.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by onila(f): 12:53am On Nov 12, 2014
all4naija:
He disgraces himself everywhere he goes? Please, such gesture is not needed. If she felt she is feeling cold she'll ask for a suit by herself. Why did they allow her to seat close to Putin at all?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Mrval20(m): 1:04am On Nov 12, 2014
alexis007:
Neymar doesn't play for messi,kinda truth....but he's always the 1st teddy bear neymar runs to hug when he's celebrating a goal and vice-versa......and about Putin.....check forbes magazine and find out who's 'world most powerful leader'.....putin's countrymen are just obsessing over him....they see him as a Messiah who has come to restore them back to their rightful position in the league of nations....and if there was a political decision that would have declined his popularity...it would have been the annexation of Crimea....surprising enough,Putin's countrymen got his back on that......In a russian guy's book right now,putin can do no wrong (not even with his expansionism agenda for eastern europe).......now you can agree with me that masterminding mh12 crash is quite a misdemeanour compared to those illegal elections he oversees in rebel cities of eastern ukraine......last bullet: PUTIN IS LOVED!
Well, that's why I started with 'if you ask me'. I always knew he was kinda worshipped by his people but I thought that changed a bit after the plane crash, judging by comments made by Russian citizens after the incidence.
I'm convinced....they really believe in him a lot.
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 12, 2014
capip120:

If you don't like Vladimir Putin that's your own nsogbu as for me and my family! Putin na the way afterall himself na human being.
I don't hate him as a human being. When I mean I don't like Putin I mean I don't like his ways of doing things. I am sorry, if that statement really turns you off.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 12, 2014
A good leader is supposed not to be ornery and acts like a tyrant!

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 12, 2014
WombRaiders:

They should.

Because if you expect a lame duck assh0le like Obama to assist us against Boko Haram then you are in for a long thing.

There is every evidence that shows that Obama white house is sympathetic to Boko Haram as these guys are their new method of destabilization like what we have seen in Egypt, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine and Syria.
[size=16pt]
Every Nigerian needs to know that Obama for some reason really hates Nigeria and Nigerians.[/size]

I dont know if a Nigerian law student did better than him in law school and that is why he hates Nigeria so much

For fvcks sake,bloody suck it up will you? Aren't you tired of singing this bloody chorus " everyone hates Raymond Nigeria" Don't you see this sound more pathetic and whimpering than any of this rubbish you have just posted.

Taking a racist evil tirade of pictures used to hate on a black American president ( that equals to hating on blacks at large) is a new low in your quest togather "love for Nigeria" All this for a racist Putin? How many blacks are killed by racists everyday in Russia?

And by the way what is wrong with this self proclaimed "Giant of Africa" playing a big baby that sounds like an orphan abandoned at birth? Why the need to be loved by outsiders soo bloody much? Is Nigeria suffering from "love" starvation or what? Do you parents not love you enough?

Pathetic!!!

11 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by redsun(m): 1:39am On Nov 12, 2014
Putin is a war lord,while Obama is an intellectual that believes in fairness and equality for all. A total contrast to what Putin believes in. In as much as they call themselves communists, Russia is one of the most hostile place for a Blackman to be exposed to.

We all know what it is all about, only those that doesn't thinks much of the theatrical acts of so-called super powers.

6 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Fulaman198(m): 1:54am On Nov 12, 2014
redsun:
Putin is a war lord,while Obama is an intellectual that believes in fairness and equality for all. A total contrast to what Putin believes in. In as much as they call themselves communists, Russia is one of the most hostile place for a Blackman to be exposed to.

We all know what it is all about, only those that doesn't thinks much of the theatrical acts of so-called super powers.

Both countries are hostile places to black men lollllll

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by nairalife2013(m): 2:06am On Nov 12, 2014
O'boy! I lik this pix die! See collection! Go to allwheres, dis one is badt. ... but, to be frank, obama's strength is in when he is taking decision s that has to do with his people. Outwardly he is so gentle, humble and looks vulnerable like a lady on high heels! Dont judge a strong leader by these pix. Obama will order the execution of a terrorist, even if d culprit ran to russia. Putin can hardly do that. Instead, afraid he would either sit on d fence or back d bad guy!
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by redsun(m): 2:10am On Nov 12, 2014
Fulaman198:

Both countries are hostile places to black men lollllll

But at least the person incharge of the other side at the moment is black and as blacks we should understand the heat he us under and don't get carried away with all these useless propangandas. He has more haters in his own country at the than anywhere else at the moment,even though he hasn't done anything terribly wrong,he hasn't taken them to brutal wars and the economy is relatively doing OK,the best it could in the present circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by nairalife2013(m): 2:16am On Nov 12, 2014
also, obama is strong becos of d unity of d americans and d strong support of d majority of itz people. The world prefers american rule to russian rule due to freedom and repect for all. The russians are lefties... and u know all lefties are men with slight mental challenge and they are the last to know they are ailed, just as in real life, if u know what I mean...

Die lets die against the popular live lets live kind of life.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by birdman(m): 2:16am On Nov 12, 2014
Ferdinandu:
The way Obama is bowing and lying flat to greet sef. Is he a descendant of Yoruba race? grin

lmao. una wicked for nairaland grin

Funny thread, but it has a some truth in it. See times of india article about the APEC summit

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/china/Obama-and-Putin-are-odd-couple-at-Apec-summit/articleshow/45107954.cms?

Basically Putin trying to make small talk to keep things less akward, and Obama not really into it

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by cococandy(f): 3:01am On Nov 12, 2014
Zuria:

What woman would resist? grin grin grin
she dissed him.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by UyiIredia(m): 3:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Never liked the dude save that I hoped that a black president would be an inspiration to blacks. The pictures clearly show him as a weakling.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by UyiIredia(m): 4:09am On Nov 12, 2014
redsun:

But at least the person incharge of the other side at the moment is black and as blacks we should understand the heat he us under and don't get carried away with all these useless propangandas. He has more haters in his own country at the than anywhere else at the moment,even though he hasn't done anything terribly wrong,he hasn't taken them to brutal wars and the economy is relatively doing OK,the best it could in the present circumstances.

SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by Fulaman198(m): 4:18am On Nov 12, 2014
redsun:

You are absolutely right.
Re: Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog by OneNaira6: 5:00am On Nov 12, 2014
This thread ans majority of the comments are Childish and stupidity mixed into one. SMH pathetic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.