Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,228 members, 7,897,203 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? (4791 Views)

I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Girls: Have You Ever Farted In His Presence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by my2cents(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2006
sweetnini:

u must hv a filter up there, because no matter how good a girl is, if she farts in my face during the act, and worse still, I smell it, we will need to have a very serious talk. U never know, it could be she needs an enema LOL
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by soulpatrol(f): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2006
@ my2cents. ure still nasty grin u need a butt plug! grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by ikamefa(f): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2006
@ topic  i have never farted in the presence of a lover, its been done to me before  though , am sure the guy would never forget me because i gave him a good thumping  grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Zahymaka(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2006
soulpatrol:

@ my2cents. ure still nasty grin u need a butt plug! grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by sweetnini(f): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2006
my2cents:

sweetnini:

u must hv a filter up there, because no matter how good a girl is, if she farts in my face during the act, and worse still, I smell it, we will need to have a very serious talk. U never know, it could be she needs an enema LOL
when they talk bout lovers u always think bout sex

well dats for u maybe u've not seen true love
keep searching
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by sweetnini(f): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2006
[b]love[/b]rs hides nothing from themselves
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by chidichris(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2006
ladies that don't like men that will fart for them, always ask men when they come to u if they fart or not because nobody will stop me from doing it to the one i love.
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Ollie39: 10:42am On May 07, 2007
Yes. If you are comfortable with each other, I don't see why not.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by cooljade(f): 11:42am On May 07, 2007
it took me a long while to fart b4 my boyfriend. but now we r married and i sometimes insist he stays in the toilet with me when i poopoo. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by nosilla(f): 10:09am On May 08, 2007
Me and my partner have a laugh about it when we "break wind" in front of each other.

One thing that does amuse me though, when my partner breaks wind he expects people to say sorry to him, (not on my nelly lol) he says its something he did when he was younger and his father broke wind.

He also says that when he farts its stress lol

I think he has just been drinking too much of this below cool grin

nosillA xx

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by chidichris(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2007
are there not yoruba people here. a younger yoruba person will say kpele when u fart.
how is it posible to i will be in a relationship for a year without farting?
anyway, i don't know how to be in a cosmetic love so i try my best to be myself no pretence
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by samsilo(m): 1:34am On May 27, 2007
I have gone through this thread and it seems I am the only one who has heard or knows(ooh My2cents also said so) that people ,especially ladies often fart during a hard f**k.
I have seen it written about several times ,it commonly happens in certain positions(do not ask me).
If it has never to any one else here then you guys always do it quite gently.
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by nosilla(f): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2007
@Samsilo

I think your talking about fanny farting grin shocked tongue cool

nosillA xx
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by blesyne(f): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2008
This thread is somehow funny but i've not done so in the presence of my boyfriend and vice versa but its something that is natural. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by chamotex(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2008
it depends on how the fart sounds or smell.
There are some farts that will shock u(im talking about electric shock)

so as long as it doesnt pose any danger to me, its cool.
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2008
All the time. My Ex- Boyfriend was shameless, na when hin dey shit e go remeber say una get important matter to discuss,
If you mess for him you will be sorry because he ill not rest until he produces the one wey smell pass
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by tommyex(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2008
lol
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Swarez091(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2021
snazzydawn:
Have you farted in the presence of a guy or girl you were tripping for, or your boy/girlfriend, or has any of them done it in your presence? How did you feel?

Yes and when she did the fart I went to her knee behind her butt and put my head on her mini skirt and sniffed it in for her to know I really appreciate her she perform her normal function beside me
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Swarez091(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2021
shawna:
yeah i know but still what better way to tell ur partner that u're comfortable by farting lol i know its gross but i think its not so bad undecided
To me it makes my babe very sexy to me and it even get me in the mood
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Swarez091(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2021
Memunah:
There is no big deal farting in the presence of your guy/girl.I think it all about LOVE.and it shows you feel @ home with your girl/guy for farting in his presence.
AM I RIGHT wink

Exactly Queenie, anyway as for me I can't marry any lady who would find it hard to fart on me even on my face at will and we'll make it a fun
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Swarez091(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2021
naijadiva2:
ya'll acting like y'all don't fart. farting is natural so cares if you fart in front of your boy/girl friend. just make sure you excuse yourself properly. don't try to act like it wasn't you cuz that'll make everything worse.

I really love your comment, imagine my girl to be pretending to fart beside me,then if she can't be free to fart at me at will then she shouldn't even try it again if possible we marry sha
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by pansophist(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2021
I don't do it, since I derive no mental orgasm by terrorising others, but my ex, one white chick like that, does it. I'll just be in the shower and she will enter and use the toilet alongside, taking up the whole place. She particularly targets when I'm busy to unleash her fart, and all I could do is just stare hopelessly at her, asking God, why me?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Swarez091(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2021
beyunce:
I feel dere's notin wrong wit it. Just to feel at home ya right.

Yes now,haba! my woman should be holding in fart beside me, that's gross to me,I love it when my girl fart on me at will o.
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Swarez091(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2021
snazzydawn:
well,thats cos I love farting!!!!! *farts more*

I wish I have a partner like you
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Swarez091(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2021
anniebear:
for someone to fart in presence of 'ndi madu' doesn't relly matter u know i believe its nature, if i dnt fart in my boyfriends presence im being fake u know, so i have to do it in his presence, infact i do number 2 in his presence and he does it in mine, no big deal huh

Really love this dear
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Swarez091(m): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2021
soulpatrol:
dif strokes for diff folks. some like it, some dont cool

I love it like mad when my babe do it to me o
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Swarez091(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2021
soulpatrol:
i always fart infront of my boyfriend, and i dont mind him farting infront of me either, except that his fart smells like toxic waste, sewer, garbage, rotten egss all mixed in one! covers nose. damn! it stinks!!!  grin

thats the definition of "messing", people, when it stinks so unnaturally! cool cool cool cool

Even I love it if you fart it very stinkier
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by softguy1: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2021
pansophist:
I don't do it, since I derive no mental orgasm by terrorising others, but my ex, one white chick like that, does it. I'll just be in the shower and she will enter and use the toilet alongside, taking up the whole place. She particularly targets when I'm busy to unleash her fart, and all I could do is just stare hopelessly at her, asking God, why me?

grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Swarez091(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2021
Zahymaka:

Well, I posed a question once on another thread. For people who're so supportive of breaking wind, what would happen if you were giving a lady oral and she blessed you with some 'fresh air'?

I will really love it i swear
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Swarez091(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2021
sweetnini:
@topic i can fart in my lover's presence
i've done it not even once
and he's done it too
it shows how close people r in a relationship

he is my[b] LOVER [/b] anyway

I really love your contribution, how will my girl have to rush to washroom because she wanna fart,as she's not comfortable to do that infront of me then she's fake
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Swarez091(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2021
ikamefa:
@ topic  i have never farted in the presence of a lover, its been done to me before  though , am sure the guy would never forget me because i gave him a good thumping  grin

Nawa o.
Re: Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? by Swarez091(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2021
cooljade:
it took me a long while to fart b4 my boyfriend. but now we r married and i sometimes insist he stays in the toilet with me when i poopoo. grin
That's very cool I wish am that lucky man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Prefer Light-skinned Ladies / Ladies, Can U Date Guys Who Wear Pink Shirts? / Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.