Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? (1554 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? / Ladies If A Guy Walks Up To You And Ask For Your Number What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by KeDv: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
We're both interns in a company and i only see her at lunch and sometimes when we're closing. I get clouded with emotions each time i see her, and keep staring at her throughout lunch breaks. I worked up courage and approach her today, after a little conversation that went awkward, eventually got her number! this feels like a milestone to me because I'm extremely shy around girls. Now, I'm done with the first stage i think? how do i follow up without being all creepy and clingy? what should i say when i call? Please Help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by HonourablePomk: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Flash her all through the night when you are out for lunch break keep flashing her and watch her as she tries picking it whenever it rings

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by askralph(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Call her and ask how her day was. if possible apologize if your awkward attitude was too pronounced. don't make any forward move fore now. just play it cool and make the call short. but call her tonight. you can visit my blog for more help on relationship advice, sex, fitness , inspiration and many more. just connect from my signature

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
forward the number to my email

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by FLAWLES(f): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by peterpaulis(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin grin ... E taya me oo, anYways kneel down for prayer
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
askralph:
Call her and ask how her day was. if possible apologize if your awkward attitude was too pronounced. don't make any forward move fore now. just play it cool and make the call short. but call her tonight. you can visit my blog for more help on relationship advice, sex, fitness , inspiration and many more. just connect from my signature
I love naija guys una too much.
d concluding part of ur comment was to promote ur blog.
well professor of women affairs I guess u will b busy in a couple of days to come, because a rich man recently stole my girlfriend from me.
What are the tips on getting her back.
GAN GAN!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by KeDv: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
HonourablePomk:
Flash her all through the night when you are out for lunch break keep flashing her and watch her as she tries picking it whenever it rings
Wish i was confident enough to do that.
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by HonourablePomk: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
[i][/i]
KeDv:

Wish i was confident enough to do that.

Huh you took me serious i was joking oooo xxxtedyxxx is good at this
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Check xxxtedyxxx thread.

The perfect answer is there.
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by KeDv: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
askralph:
Your blog is enlightening and has a lot of insightful contents about dating generally, but i couldn't find precisely what i was looking for.
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by Afrok(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
The same U that had the courage to walk up to her and started a conversation with her will still continue what u've started. I don't think there are special things left for U to be doing coz what worked for Mr A may not work for Mr B, moreover; not all ladies are confused, some of them knows what they want.

I'll simply say, continue from where U stopped whether awkward or not, coz once a lady is into U, she's into U and hopefully ur crush is into U (crushing on U too).
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by Princecalm(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
The next step is to delete the number,because i don't see the relationship going anywhere with the altitude you are displaying.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Love is possible. Inviting you to my hommy's babes birthday party tomorrow
Cc: flawless, deejayharry

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by brightko: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bro go get an umbrella cause it's about to rain
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by holyboss: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
dont call her just yet, Text her..

*Text her abt something a bit crazy* dont form d dull gentle guy tin and dont b too rash.

nd btw, mind my signature, u will get to learn alot to help you get her laid in no time grin
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by computerboy: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Write the number on a paper and crush it.
That's why they call it crush smiley

and yes, am seriousangry
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by philantoxx(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
go to church and tell your pastor grin
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Er. . ,
For her to really like you, you have to create the illusion that she is like, the corner of your universe. get comfortable arround her. trust me girls do not fall for awkwardness. treat her like a sister. like you've friendzoned her.
take this from me. if you play your games well, you won't need that number. she'll personally get yours

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
teeo:
Love is possible. Inviting you to my hommy's babes birthday party tomorrow
Cc: flawless, deejayharry
Did you just . . . DERAIL THE THREAD?!
*In Chidi Mokeme's voice* teeo, you are hereby evicted from this ultimate nl thread. you will go back to profile, erase all related posts, and make your way out of the thread.
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by Cholls(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
My brother askralph u try small but that one no go get that babe.my brother op buy her lunch every time and be ready to rain cash on her cool
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by Raymysterio(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
I wud prefer you send a simple text with your name in it. Something like a goodnight wish or a blessing 4 a new day...
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Teempakguy:

Did you just . . . DERAIL THE THREAD?!
*In Chidi Mokeme's voice* teeo, you are hereby evicted from this ultimate nl thread. you will go back to profile, erase all related posts, and make your way out of the thread.

Yimu
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
KeDv:
We're both interns in a company and i only see her at lunch and sometimes when we're closing. I get clouded with emotions each time i see her, and keep staring at her throughout lunch breaks. I worked up courage and approach her today, after a little conversation that went awkward, eventually got her number! this feels like a milestone to me because I'm extremely shy around girls. Now, I'm done with the first stage i think? how do i follow up without being all creepy and clingy? what should i say when i call? Please Help.
I used to be like that too. You seem smart enough to handle the situation. Just ask her to hangout with you, get to know each other. No pressure mahn. No pressure. You've got the brains...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by KeDv: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Teempakguy:
Er. . ,
For her to really like you, you have to create the illusion that she is like, the corner of your universe. get comfortable arround her. trust me girls do not fall for awkwardness. treat her like a sister. like you've friendzoned her.
take this from me. if you play your games well, you won't need that number. she'll personally get yours
Thanks so much! This seems like a huge transition to me, but I'm having rush of confidence reading this now. I'll have this in mind (Always!) tomorrow and see how it goes. thankssss
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by harffie(m): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
KeDv:
Hey dude! Do not call her, at least for some time.......let her wait for it and in time build up your self esteem, you don't call a girl you have been fantasizing about and start saying '' erm.....erm.....'' give her like two weeks then surprise her believe me she would pick your call at the first dial.
#ITWORKS
Re: I Just Got My Crush Number. What Next? by Gabreal1(m): 12:14am On Nov 12, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Am I Weird Romancelanders? / Husband Scarcity / Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.