Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. (1319 Views)

2011: Sarah Jibril Declares For Presidency …says It Should Be Zoned To Women ! / Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo / 'If CBN Guv Was Zoned To S/West, Sanusi Would Have Made Top 3 Candidates' Jarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
"They said that they zoned APC presidential ticket to the North and I asked our party when the meeting was held, I also met with my brother Ngige and we zoned it to Ndigbo" - Rochas Okorocha

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-will-be-president-in-2015-okorocha/

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. by waternogetemeny: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Owelle Ndiigbo!!

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. by egift(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
PDP feasting on propaganda. If you believe this, then I have a Planet to sell grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. by Elcemento(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wahala dey o.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Me and my brother zoned it to umuahia north

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. by osamaBUSH(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
zat is nos tru angry
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. by tit(f): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
egift:
PDP feasting on propaganda. If you believe this, then I have a Planet to sell grin grin grin

Jonathan promised me and my sisters he will contest in 2015.

meanwhile, it looks like you have to sack some people in PUNCh newspapers.
They are supposed to be Tinubu mouth piece and they have misspoken.
Re: APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. by Ikengawo: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
My favorite Rochas quote

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. by gratieao: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
This shows that Okorocha and Ngige is not part of southern slavery to north.

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Rochas has the gut to challange born-to-rule elements in the rank and file of APC unlike somebody despite all the beautiful brain and intellectually nourished individual with high political sagacity still feel the best he could offer Yorubaland is to become slave of the North. The great sage Awo must be very bitter if arise from his catacomb to witness such oduim on the Yoruba race.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. by cjrane: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Osewa How Thisglobee.com Brought Investment Than Nairaland stop harking / President Jonathan Visits Wounded Soldiers In Maiduguri Today....see Photos / I Will Make This Country Ungovernable For Jonathan _buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.