Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? (12974 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by justmag(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Let me start by apologizing if this has already addressed! I am sorry.

Now! I have noticed lately that most women sometimes take their precious time to reply to messages even when then message has been read. Sometimes they reply after three hours, sometimes days, weeks and so on. This has been an observation among friends and family members. Sometimes among couples as well. I don't get it! Why is this?? Would appreciate a girls input.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by merit12(f): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
because nothing op
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
because they have like a billion messages to reply and yours is irrelevant at the moment......in plain english...YOU ARE DISTURBING!!!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by 100Cents: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
justmag:

Now! I have noticed lately that most women sometimes take their precious time to reply to messages even when then message has been read. Sometimes they reply after three hours, sometimes days, weeks and so on. This has been an observation among friends and family members. Sometimes among couples as well. I don't get it! Why is this?? Would appreciate a girls input.

We call it sluggishness..

A lady was doing that to me. Later when she got really interested in me, she started sex chatting.

I just ignored her plainly..

6 Likes

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
100Cents:

A lady was doing that to me. Later when she got really interested in me, she started sex chatting.

ooooooh!!!
nigga thats cold!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Because we get plenty customers to attend to.

5 Likes

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by francizy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
justmag:

The best way to address that kinda girl is to free her.. Make her know you have other people's goods/services you're interested in, since she has 100s of customers to attend to (according to @kirikiristars)

4 Likes

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by japhmanuel: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Formin...
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Victormimi(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
kirikiristars:

Gbam! she 'as said it all. Plenty customers to attend to.

1 Like

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
justmag:

Because they are replying other guys.
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
ehm
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by destante(f): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
kirikiristars:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by ice234: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Just check your position on their list.

2 Likes

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by BreezyRita(f): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
kirikiristars:
All said!!
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
justmag:

Dts simply becos dey av lots of guys dey are chatting with. So no need to rush. Happens mostly wif hot girls.

If u apply d same technique, read d message and don't reply immediately, u myt get her to reply ur messages quick.

Chatting with a hot girl is fun when u act like u don't care. Unlike hundreds of other guys dat replies her messages quick. U need to stand out of the crowd.

By d way.a girl will reply quick if she is attracted to u ...why?...becos she is already invested. Picture d same tin with ur gf,she will definitely reply u very fast.

And yes..dat hot girl u r thinking she doesn't replies quick, will reply in an instant wen she sees her bf;s message.

Its all about attraction and investment bro.

Learn it...and see changes in ur dating life.

26 Likes

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

The best way to address that kinda girl is to free her.. Make her know you have other people's goods/services you're interested in, since she has 100s of customers to attend to (according to @kirikiristars)
I swear..... free the babe or wait for your turn, we cannot satisfy all our customers at the same time.
I gave out my old blackberry phone to my younger bro after deleting contacts, he called the next day to complain how my customers are still disturbing him even after explaining to them that he's now the owner of the phone.
Abeg e no easy ooooo...only us go attend to Customers, passengers, spectators, congregations, acquaintances, toasters, fans, friends and well wishers then finally the main guy grin abeg wait for your turn.

7 Likes

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by destante(f): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
kirikiristars:

I swear..... free the babe or wait for your turn, we cannot satisfy all our customers at the same time.
I gave out my old blackberry phone to my younger bro after deleting contacts, he called the next day to complain how my customers are still disturbing him even after explaining to them that he's now the owner of the phone.
Abeg e no easy ooooo...only us go attend to Customers, passengers, fans, friends and well wishers grin
lmao gurl you are cracking me up serzly. Hehe.

3 Likes

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by francizy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
kirikiristars:

Abeg e no easy ooooo...only us go attend to Customers, passengers, fans, friends and well wishers grin

Lmao, hmmm, I wouldn't mind being your customer tho.. wink

But I hope you aint the k-type? undecided
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
destante:

grin grin
You wan tell me say you no get customer?
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by 24in7: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
kirikiristars:
LOL, so how market nA
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
24in7:
LOL, so how market nA
Market is dull my brother, we are warming up for December season.
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by damjane(f): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
I do that when i dont want the guy to start getting the idea that i like.i realize that most times when i start chartting with a guy it always leads to i like so to avoid all that i reply some messages or take time to.

1 Like

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by guente02(m): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Shez not the only one in the world na. Get that attitude and things would change.

1 Like

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by 24in7: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
kirikiristars:

Market is dull my brother, we are warming up for December season.
ok, I'll put it in my prayer grin

1 Like

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 12, 2014
Gbam their inbox is usually full and males inboxes are usually relatively empty
JeffreyJamez:
because they have like a billion messages to reply and yours is irrelevant at the moment......in plain english...YOU ARE DISTURBING!!!

1 Like

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Tymax(m): 1:37am On Nov 12, 2014
kirikiristars:

Na wa o. Guys dey fall my hand sha. See as boys dey hustle for babe.

2 Likes

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 12, 2014
An average girl has many messages to reply from her bossom friends, family members , 'toasters', admirers , boyfriends, manfriends,classmates, acquaintances, husband-like, SO etc !!
They usually prioritize their reply according to how the message/messenger is important to her not whether a message is sensible or not !! A girl may ignore a sensible post to reply insensible posts viceversa !

Me ooo, if a girl ignore my post for hours/days only to reply @her chosen time , I will ascertain her schedule for understandin-purpose ... If she's just a type that loves ignoring to suit her girlish-shit ........I'll ignore all her subsequent messages till I feel like !!

A lower IQ girl doesn't deserve a chat with higher IQ man ..... Her mentality will bring you low and chasing her is a time wasting venture if you latter grab her , she may not worth the effort .... If she ignore your post w'out cogent reason but for flexin ..... She already helped you to let her go !!

13 Likes

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by justmag(m): 5:05am On Nov 12, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

See that's the problem. Sometimes it could be the girl showing the most interest. It happens. I kno this girl that really really liked me and always wanted to hang. But she still takes a while to reply messages.
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by justmag(m): 5:06am On Nov 12, 2014
100Cents:

Smart choice. ...I would have done the same.
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by justmag(m): 5:07am On Nov 12, 2014
kirikiristars:

See! That's wrong except you are a hoe! Then it's fine. But why wud u take a long time to respond to the person you are interested in. Makes no sense to me!
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by justmag(m): 5:09am On Nov 12, 2014
Victormimi:

Gbam! she 'as said it all. Plenty customers to attend to.

Lol.
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by justmag(m): 5:11am On Nov 12, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

Dts simply becos dey av lots of guys dey are chatting with. So no need to rush. Happens mostly wif hot girls.

If u apply d same technique, read d message and don't reply immediately, u myt get her to reply ur messages quick.

Chatting with a hot girl is fun when u act like u don't care. Unlike hundreds of other guys dat replies her messages quick. U need to stand out of the crowd.

By d way.a girl will reply quick if she is attracted to u ...why?...becos she is already invested. Picture d same tin with ur gf,she will definitely reply u very fast.

And yes..dat hot girl u r thinking she doesn't replies quick, will reply in an instant wen she sees her bf;s message.

Its all about attraction and investment bro.

Learn it...and see changes in ur dating life.

Hmmm! They do it to guys they are interested in and the ones they are not. I can understand why they wud do it the guy's they are not interested in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris / Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] / What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.