Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? (12989 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Frankenstein: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
because they have like a billion messages to reply and yours is irrelevant at the moment......in plain english...YOU ARE DISTURBING!!!
Wrong!
There was a particular girl I met online ( BBM ) and she always took like forever to reply. After I met her in person a few times and we chatted a bit, the situation changed. She's now the one to initiate the conversations online.

How do you explain that?
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Frankenstein: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Even some low class girls will come here to brag about how they get dozens of messages every second.
Girls ignore most messages just to earn bragging rights. To be rated high and too difficult by the guys.

When you view their conversations, you'll see old messages and invites they purposely keep on hold and 99% are from guys, hardly girls.

Now, are they 'so busy' only when guys try to chat them up?
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Frankenstein:
Wrong!
There was a particular girl I met online ( BBM ) and she always took like forever to reply. After I met her in person a few times and we chatted a bit, the situation changed. She's now the one to initiate the conversations online.

How do you explain that?

you used to disturb lol
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by justmag(m): 6:58am On Nov 14, 2014
Frankenstein:
Wrong!

How do you explain that?

That's just an exception!
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by justmag(m): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2014
FLAWLES:
.YES boss

Lol! That's right! grin
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by justmag(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2014
Frankenstein:
Even some low class girls will come here to brag about how they get dozens of messages every second.
Girls ignore most messages just to earn bragging rights. To be rated high and too difficult by the guys.

When you view their conversations, you'll see old messages and invites they purposely keep on hold and 99% are from guys, hardly girls.

Now, are they 'so busy' only when guys try to chat them up?

Lmaooo....and it's the low class girls that piss me off the most when they do this. Lol

1 Like

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whenever a girl doesn't reply me.... i just delete the chat history and chat with my male friends..... can ignore a girl for years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
coz they are chatting up with a more interesting guy cheesy
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

Dts simply becos dey av lots of guys dey are chatting with. So no need to rush. Happens mostly wif hot girls.

If u apply d same technique, read d message and don't reply immediately, u myt get her to reply ur messages quick.

Chatting with a hot girl is fun when u act like u don't care. Unlike hundreds of other guys dat replies her messages quick. U need to stand out of the crowd.

By d way.a girl will reply quick if she is attracted to u ...why?...becos she is already invested. Picture d same tin with ur gf,she will definitely reply u very fast.

And yes..dat hot girl u r thinking she doesn't replies quick, will reply in an instant wen she sees her bf;s message.

Its all about attraction and investment bro.

Learn it...and see changes in ur dating life.
Invest on a liability? Ur a big fool! undecided. Stupid fvuck boy
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Jaqenhghar: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
JeffreyJamez:
because they have like a billion messages to reply and yours is irrelevant at the moment......in plain english...YOU ARE DISTURBING!!!
Gee, if a girl really digs you, that your message will stand out from the billions. She will make out time to respond sharply
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Jaqenhghar: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
justmag:

Lmaooo....and it's the low class girls that piss me off the most when they do this. Lol
Truth is niggas act too thirsty. Some guys act as if sex is food. I wish homies will have a little self worth when dealing with chics. Even the babes like a confident man who is sure of himself not a thirsty wimp
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Jaqenhghar: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Frankenstein:
Wrong!

How do you explain that?
You were acting thirsty and selling yourself short. she figured you are one wimp but when she saw you in person she realized you are not the way you have been projecting yourself
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mrbolt555:

Okay
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by devidmiller5060: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2019
What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . .
[url]https://www.behance.net/gallery/77376657/helenareed
[/url]
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by logan2(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2019
HARDDON WHATS YOUR TAKE
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by HARDDON: 5:09am On Apr 04, 2019
logan2:
HARDDON WHATS YOUR TAKE

Develop your mind n money to the extent where you are the one reading and ignoring or replying with monos as some of us do.

SENSE PILL

Just like the wisdom of the poor is despised( refer to the book of proverbs, bible ), so also is the chat of the average, unreformed guy.

The ground is too crowded.

2 Likes

Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by logan2(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2019
HARDDON:

Develop your mind n money to the extent where you are the one reading and ignoring or replying with monos as some of us do.

SENSE PILL

Just like the wisdom of the poor is despised( refer to the book of proverbs, bible ), so also is the chat of the average, unreformed guy.

The ground is too crowded.
cool gratias for the morning nugget
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:05am On Apr 28, 2019
kk
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by loswhite(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2019
justmag:

See that's the problem. Sometimes it could be the girl showing the most interest. It happens. I kno this girl that really really liked me and always wanted to hang. But she still takes a while to reply messages.
how can someone really really like you and yet take enternity to respond to ur messages? If she is busy it is understandable but if not....lol me I will delete you instantly. Mutual Respect is key for any relationship
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by ghnmyu9: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2020
The first phase the preparation should, theoretically, be uninfluenced by the intended intensity and duration of the sound which is subsequently produced. In fact, however, so quickly are the three phases accomplished that the pianist rarely has capacity to think, in performance, of each phase separately. Social Web Widgets
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Deicide: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2020
They learn that bad attitude from all this romance novels they do read thinking that 9ja == Yankee grin

Ladies 9ja men no get time o. Though I know they are some guys that are arse lickers and would keep bombarding a girl with text and she would keep ignoring it but most of us are not like that, we simply move to the next best thing cool

If a girl takes time to reply your chat don't disturb her o the reason being that even off she was busy ESP if she is online and also read the message, there is nothing stopping her from texting you that's she's busy and you guys would talk later at the end it all boils down to priority.
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by ghnmyu9: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
Incredible articles and awesome design. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it"s been getting. Metal fabrication
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by ChiefThot(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
You do realize people have things doing with their lives than replying your messages right?
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by ghnmyu9: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Incredible articles and awesome design. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it"s been getting. expert e-design
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by LINTUNE(m): 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Whenever a girl doesn't reply me.... i just delete the chat history and chat with my male friends..... can ignore a girl for years
u are just like me bro, but gals rarely snub my message o, dunno know y..i think it depends on how fresh ur dp is
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by ghnmyu9: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know. heat sticks
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Some people don't just like to chat, me for one don't like it.
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by ghnmyu9: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Many homework on the continual hunt along with offstage on the road to winning. Definitely not attached, simple to-fall as a result of wayside; And not investigation, afterward into a path travel toward the black. reiki terapije
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by ghnmyu9: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2020
I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! buy heets
Re: Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? by ghnmyu9: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work Companion Care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? / Men & Marriage - How To Pick Your Wife! / What Not To Do After A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.