Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,468 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Your Experience At Mobil Fuel Stations - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Experience At Mobil Fuel Stations (355 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience At Mobil Fuel Stations by olathunde(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Have you noticed the eagerness for the attendant to set the amount on the meter rather than pump from zero?

Have you noticed that the meter goes off when the attendant starts selling and all of a sudden the meter starts again from N562

They ask you to move forward so that you cannot see the meter especially when they just sold to an okada.

They are just out to cheat you and this happens at most of their stations especially Maryland, gbagada, ikorodu road before anthony etc.

Share your experience and hopefully i can slap one of them the next time i go there on purpose. grin undecided
Re: Your Experience At Mobil Fuel Stations by DWJOBScom(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
The same thing happens at the one in VI - Ahmadu bello way........terrible crooks

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Airforce Helicopter Crashes In Yola / Financial Rate Of Clergy Men In Nigeria / Synagogue: Court Dismisses Suit To Stop Inquest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.