Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> (5226 Views)

Afrocandy Dancing At A Party In The US - PICS / Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) / Amazing Photos Bar Beach Wears New Look For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> by NJPot(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2014

When Google removed her blog which she has laboured on for many years, she was heart broken. She went to the beach to at least help herself forget her sorrows and while at the beach, a friend called her that her blog was back. She started jumping and dancing. Chai Eeeyaaa! I am happy for her oo.

See picture @ www.lindaikeji..com/2014/11/jumping-in-bikini-at-lagos-bar-beach

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 12, 2014
I wish you fire and brimstone.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> by mesoade(m): 3:44am On Nov 12, 2014
Her life.
Not my business

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> by rutemi: 5:46am On Nov 12, 2014
Pics
Re: Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2014
Where is the phukin pic? Shioooor
Re: Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> by rattlesnake(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Shez a virgin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> by cirmuell(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
rattlesnake:
Shez a virgin
*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> by Freshtomato(f): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dominiquez:
I wish you fire and brimstone.

Iseeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
This lady is one sexy milf I won't mind spilling my virile seed/baby boomers into...
Re: Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
your fada
Re: Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> by Elcemento(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wey the pictures? undecided undecided

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!

Re: Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> by Lumyboi(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
So.....

(1)

Photos: Kenyan Big Booty Socialite , Vera Sidika Shows Off Her New Home / Wizkid's Baby Mama Implies That Wizkid Is Still A Dead Beat Dad / Kenya Women Protest Lack Of Men To Make Them Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.