Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,353 members, 7,894,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Will Love To Address The Student Of Lasu. Unilag .oau Etc Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Love To Address The Student Of Lasu. Unilag .oau Etc Live (692 Views)

President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Love To Address The Student Of Lasu. Unilag .oau Etc Live by musiwa95: 3:14am On Nov 12, 2014
I will love to address the student of lasu. unilag .oau etc live
Re: I Will Love To Address The Student Of Lasu. Unilag .oau Etc Live by GboyegaD(m): 3:37am On Nov 12, 2014
musiwa95:

What would you want to address them about? I believe this forum is a better place to start.
Re: I Will Love To Address The Student Of Lasu. Unilag .oau Etc Live by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 12, 2014
You won start revolution or another set of militants?oau students are ur surest bet
Re: I Will Love To Address The Student Of Lasu. Unilag .oau Etc Live by Elcemento(m): 5:39am On Nov 12, 2014
undecided undecided Wetin dem do you?

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!

Re: I Will Love To Address The Student Of Lasu. Unilag .oau Etc Live by BrokenTV: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2014
musiwa95:
Is it through satellite image from Canada or are you visiting them.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Dickson’s Cold War Deepens / Want To Meet Political Nairalanders In The US: / Gbaramatu Kingdom Was created as Government Refuge Camp During Biafra Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.