Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

SLOT Ikeja Mall And Useless POS Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SLOT Ikeja Mall And Useless POS Device (737 Views)

Slot And Its Phenomenal Response / How i freed my Phone memory from junk files and useless caches / Samsung Galaxy Y: A Weak And Useless Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SLOT Ikeja Mall And Useless POS Device by tunesoft(m): 4:21am On Nov 12, 2014
What's d issue with shops knowing thier POS device is archaic or running on shey na edge or cmda and yet they keep using it for customers. How can a very busy person make purchase of 100k...and the next thing the useless slot attendant will say is.....no network..meanwhile alert enters there and then debiting ur account. and she says...Go to your bank with the receipt for refund (as if she already knows there won't be an automated refund). So she knows...nd yet they keep using the useless POS...with tight and busy schedule u just scatter someone's plans for the day...Now after my turn, it happened to like 4 people right there who were ignorant of the useless device. Buh the attendant knew...she knew. Now what do u call that if not WICKEDNESS. People take note
Re: SLOT Ikeja Mall And Useless POS Device by bigtt76(f): 4:34am On Nov 12, 2014
Blame CBN, the banks deploying the POS and the telecoms providing mobile data services and pardon de poor girl. undecided
Re: SLOT Ikeja Mall And Useless POS Device by DesChyko: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2014
Blame them all!! But first, blame the attendants for not informing you, and the organization as a whole for their lack of co-ordination.. Don't forget to blame those telling you not to blame the 'poor girl'.
Who cares about the banks and service providers?? Hell, We use our cards and mobile phones without hassles!

1 Like

Re: SLOT Ikeja Mall And Useless POS Device by sam2020(m): 5:44am On Nov 12, 2014
they should change to other network instead of wasting their costumers time.
Re: SLOT Ikeja Mall And Useless POS Device by tunesoft(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
Abi oo...thank U...I bet many pple fall victim of this daily..

(1) (Reply)

The Phone With Most Customized User Interface Of Android, Award By Gonaij / Be Fast, Get Free ₦6000 Airtime Now From MTN #withinnigeria / Advice Needed:anyone Who Has Used INFINIX HOTX507?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.