Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. (3754 Views)

Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' / The Difference Between Gej's Declaration Crowd And Buhari's Declaration Crowd? / UPDATES: Immediate Observations From Buhari's Declaration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by benuejosh: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2014
The Difference Between GEJ's Declaration And
Buhari's Declaration.
Why Gen Buhari wasted all his time lambasting GEJ
and forgot to tell Nigerians what magic wand he has
to solve all our perennial challenges within a twinkle
of an eye. Gen Buhari lacks vision to move this
country forward.
GEJ NEVER discussed or mentioned persons rather he
marshalled out his achievements with a promise to
do more...Let's do politics of ideas and issues not
character assassination and propaganda. His
support base cuts across Nigeria too as shown by
the different support groups....
Truth.
Its funny that APC does not seem to have a party
platform. For a party that claims to be revolutionary
and progressive the only thing I ever here from them
is Jonathan this, Jonathan that...
I mean what is their opinion on the local content
policy in the oil and gas sector?Do they think it
should be implemented in other sectors of the
economy?
what is their stance on the PIB Bill? (VERY
IMPORTANT!!!)
What do they think about the governments auto
policy and its implementation?
what do they think about Jonathans agricultural
agenda?
Do they think Nigeria is practicing true federalism?
Do they think improvements can be made in its
implementation?
What steps are they going to take to curb
corruption?
What is the their stance on Nigeria's decision to
refuse to sign the EU EPA agreement? (VERY VERY
IMPORTANT!!!!)
Do they support resource control?
How do they intend to put a stop to Boko harams
activities and bring peace to the North? (VERY VERY
IMPORTANT!!!)
How do they intend to solve our power problem?
Do they agree with Jonathan's privatization of PHCN?
What do they think of the federal governments plans
to privatize the airports?
How do they plan to diversify the economy?
Are they Pro big government or small government?
Do they agree with the federal governments plans to
privatize various sectors of the economy?
What do they think about the current state of
Nigeria's foreign policy?
How do they intend to put a stop to Gas pipeline
Vandalism in the country? (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
What is their thoughts on the Chinese and their
growing footprint in Nigeria?
Do they support the federal governments decision to
give so many contracts worth billions of dollars to
Chinese firms?
So many questions...
But until then President Jonathan remains Nigeria
President till 2019.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by egift(m): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2014

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2014
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1855894_manochefablabla_gif67aaa7a8079946b7eceb1afb2b1aa9a5
seconded grin

These PDP have started again..
When a man fills to the brim, he can't fill no more..

All these years wey Jonathan don dey talk rubbish abt APC, e no new thing to say again..
Which lie he wan talk wey we never hear before?

10 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Firefire(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2014
My friend, what do you expect from an old, fully spent general?

He could not synchronised 1985 with 2014.

Failure Personified!

9 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2014
Why won't Buhari and APC lambast a failed government of PDP and Jonathan? Where you expecting Buhari to praise Jonathan for failing his duties as the president? Jonathan has nothing to say against APC because there is nothing really to say.
Buhari helped you blind and gullible followers of Jonathan do what you couldn't do-Criticize your clueless president and demand for your rights.

14 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by pontirock(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2014
Lamentations Of A Failed And Rejected Individual! Rubbish Post From A Dummy, Hasn't Jonathan Failed Us?

8 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by nationwide1(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Great observation op. Sometimes it seems their only manifesto is spewing venom of vituperation. They even say insult and criticism are the same. They count it as achievement for governors that insult president. They look more clueless than the PDP thereby conferring on PDP a super star status.

21 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by omenka(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Buhari/APC as a matter of DUTY must keep"blasting" the president and PDP, that is why they are called the "OPPOSITION"!! Do you buttress your opponent's points in a debate or assist your opponent/competitor to victory in a contest?? Hell NO!

Get that into your vacuous head Sicko.

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2014

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Firefire(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2014
nationwide1:
Great observation op. Sometimes it seems their only manifesto is spewing venom of vituperation. They even say insult and criticism are the same. They count it as achievement for governors that insult president. They look more clueless than the PDP thereby conferring on PDP a super star status.

APC is full of haters & all their leaders are hateful.

embarassed

9 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2014
berem:
Why won't Buhari and APC lambast a failed government of PDP and Jonathan? Where you expecting Buhari to praise Jonathan for failing his duties as the president? Jonathan has nothing to say against APC because there is nothing really to say.
Buhari helped you blind and gullible followers of Jonathan do what you couldn't do-Criticize your clueless president and demand for your rights.

I dont think you even know the meaning of a failed government is.

14 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by paramedic: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2014
If you wish to quote me, pls make it civil

5 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by macpetrus(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2014
At GEJDeclares - He Had No Cause To Speak About APC But About What His Intentions Are. That's The Man To VOTE Atleast He Has A PLAN!!

6 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2014
Buhari's declaration was basically premised on rescuing Nigeria from the hands of the failed system headed by President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP.

Jonathan's declaration was basically on consolidating on the "phantom" achievement of his government that only exist on internet and on the pages of Newspaper.

I don't know why Jonathanians won't understand that Gen Muhammadu Buhari will not be able to tell the "how" on a declaration ground, that is why there is campaign and manifesto. Nigerians also have the opportunity to know who's got the Best idea and plans during the political debate(which Jonathan ran away from in 2011).

I assure you all that with a President Buhari, it is development gallore powered by fiscal discipline, rule of law and executive discipline.

Buhari For President 2015
#i-believe

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by thunder74(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2014
Good observations, I think these are the issues politicians and the media should be discussing now instead of this pull down syndrome of our leaders.
Those expecting GMB to perform magic will be disappointed, because under democracy, he will be frustrated by rule of law this, rules of law that and at the end, he will realise that this is not militocracy where press could be suppressed, courts ordered closed, people arrested without trial etc.

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2014
barcanista:
Typing...

This guy sha...

I cant believe you have taken sides with the infidels against your people. angry

6 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2014
paramedic:
Can't his be on front page pls!!
My dear barcanista, any thing to say about the points made by the op?

If you wish to quote me, pls make it civil
why should I use vulger statement on you?
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2014
Op if you have the ear of gej, ask him to proof junaid who promise to make his govt ungovernable, wrong by dealing with the bh menace first. And quote me, gej may loose becos of northeast insecurity.
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by jireh250: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2014
Very long post, supporting PDP...its alright. It goes beyond talking though...I just realised that GEJ has been in ASO Rock since 2007...I hold him responsible for the state of the country since then till now...and come to think that he'll win the elections next year till 2019? That will be 12 years. Very sad...what will he do differently?
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2014
jireh250:
Very long post, supporting PDP...its alright. It goes beyond talking though...I just realised that GEJ has been in ASO Rock since 2007...I hold him responsible for the state of the country since then till now...and come to think that he'll win the elections next year till 2019? That will be 12 years. Very sad...what will he do differently?

As a Nigerian, I dont want Jonathan to last in office until december sef.. But if his replacement is Buhari, Atiku and most of those the APC are touting, then I would rather stick with Jonathan.

8 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Firefire(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2014
APC, If you have solutions to Nigeria, tell Nigerians and not your campaign of calumny and propaganda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by size38: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2014
The difference b/w GEJ's declaration and that of Buhari is; while GEJ wasted the whole day telling Nigerians and promising them the same thing he promised last 5yrs which he is unable to fulfill, Buhari was busy telling Nigerians what his govt intends for NIgeria like fighting and killing corruption and also telling GEJ about all the utopian promises he made to Nigerians which he, GEJ cannot achieve till christ comes due to him being clueless and weak and running a very corrupt govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by thunder74(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2014
I never like PDP and still don't but the way APC is going by their tantrums, they will force many like me to stay with the known devil. If APC presents a better candidate with vision and open integrity, apart from GMB, I may vote for him or her.

I witnessed GMB rule, he was not the best during his time. His anti corruption is over hyped, how do we know he was not corrupt when the press was not allowed to publish anything about his government. Something is telling me that he was more corrupt than this government bc at least there are senate and House to monitor GEJ and the press to publish. What are done in the dark may be darker than we see.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2014
thunder74:
I never like PDP and still don't but the way APC is going by their tantrums, they will force many like me to stay with the known devil. If APC present a better candidate with vision and open integrity, apart from GMB, I may vote for him or her.

I witnessed GMB rule, he was not the best during his time. His anti corruption is over hyped, how do we know he was not corrupt when the press was not allowed to publish anything about his government. Something is telling me that he was more corrupt than this government bc at least there are senate and House to monitor GEJ and the press to publish. What done in the dark may be darker than we see.

Words of the Gods, spoken by the lips of Man..

Okija Juju.. The Gods are Wise

10 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Firefire(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

As a Nigerian, I dont want Jonathan to last in office until december sef.. But if his replacement is Buhari, Atiku and most of those the APC are touting, then I would rather stick with Jonathan.

The voice of men is the voice of the gods...
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

This guy sha...

I cant believe you have taken sides with the infidels against your people. angry
Chief Okija, I am first an Ijaw before being a Nigerian. The Ijaw struggle is primary to me, part of which is emancipation from our poor state in the midst of plenty. This President Jonathan and the pdp cannot offer. Beside, PDP is not an Ijaw Affair neither is Jonathan Govt an Ijaw government. The government refused to give us SNC and some demands. The Presidency is for the benefit of Jonathan, Sambo and PDP and not the Ijaw nation. I dnt see where I go against my people!!

Forget PDP propaganda

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2014
barcanista:
Chief Okija, I am first an Ijaw before being a Nigerian. The Ijaw struggle is primary to me, part of which is emancipation from our poor state in the midst of plenty. This President Jonathan and the pdp cannot offer. Beside, PDP is not an Ijaw Affair neither is Jonathan Govt an Ijaw government. The government refused to give us SNC and some demands. The Presidency is for the benefit of Jonathan, Sambo and PDP and not the Ijaw nation. I dnt see where I go against my people!!

Forget PDP propaganda

Barcanista my Brother I greet you.

This SNC you ask for will NEVER happen. Not with Jonathan and definitely not with GMB. So why exactly are you hell bent on taking Nigeria 32 years back in time?!

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by brownlord: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2014
berem:

Please shut up and take your time to read the message before commenting.

Criticizing GEJ, is now APC manifestor?

Here is what the op is asking, egoat, omenka stop posting gibberish, you will win more people to your party by telling us how you intend to govern better than GEJ, we already know he is incompetent, not fit to rule etc, don't remind us we have eyes and we can see, tell us how you intend to end BH within one month, how buhari intend to fight Kworupshion ( corruption ) having the most corrupt set of politicians in your party, this is why so many Nigerians are yet to accept APC as a better option to PDP, stop telling us what Jonathan did and not doing, what are you going to do. I am confused who to vote for or support

economy?
IMPORTANT!!!)
agenda?
implementation?
corruption?
IMPORTANT!!!!)
IMPORTANT!!!)
Chinese firms?

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Barcanista my Brother I greet you.

This SNC you ask for will NEVER happen. Not with Jonathan and definitely not with GMB. So why exactly are you hell bent on taking Nigeria 32 years back in time?!

I greet you too. The question I keep asking myself is "what have the Ijaws benefited from this Government"? What about the entire Niger Delta people? It is not just about this SNC but about us as a people. Land is messed up, unemployment is rife in the delta, street cultism have been resurrected, ogoni is a sorry case, how will you justify PEJ a fellow Okrikan/Ijaw supporting Nyesome Wike for 2015 guber after the Ikwerres ruled for 8years and upland 16years against the yearnings of the Riverine/Ijaws?
Is Wike Exceptional? No
Isn't it because he's a "loyal boy"?
Do we need a prophet to tell us that the Ijaw interest is being relegated to satisfy theirs?

I think they are the people against Ijaw Interest not myself.

Isn't it clear that Nigeria is 500years behind schedule under this PDP administration?

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2014
benuejosh:
The Difference Between GEJ's Declaration And
Buhari's Declaration.
Why Gen Buhari wasted all his time lambasting GEJ
and forgot to tell Nigerians what magic wand he has
to solve all our perennial challenges within a twinkle
of an eye. Gen Buhari lacks vision to move this
country forward.
GEJ NEVER discussed or mentioned persons rather he
marshalled out his achievements with a promise to
do more...Let's do politics of ideas and issues not
character assassination and propaganda. His
support base cuts across Nigeria too as shown by
the different support groups....
Truth.
Its funny that APC does not seem to have a party
platform. For a party that claims to be revolutionary
and progressive the only thing I ever here from them
is Jonathan this, Jonathan that...
economy?
IMPORTANT!!!)
agenda?
implementation?
corruption?
IMPORTANT!!!!)
IMPORTANT!!!)
Chinese firms?
So many questions...
But until then President Jonathan remains Nigeria
President till 2019.
Gmb didn't lambast anyone.
Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2014
brownlord:

Please shut up and take your time to read the message before commenting.

Criticizing GEJ, is now APC manifestor?

Here is what the op is asking, egoat, omenka stop posting gibberish, you will win more people to your party by telling us how you intend to govern better than GEJ, we already know he is incompetent, not fit to rule etc, don't remind us we have eyes and we can see, tell us how you intend to end BH within one month, how buhari intend to fight Kworupshion ( corruption ) having the most corrupt set of politicians in your party, this is why so many Nigerians are yet to accept APC as a better option to PDP, stop telling us what Jonathan did and not doing, what are you going to do. I am confused who to vote for or support

this is coming from a Jonathan apologist. We know where you stand guy, that we ignore you doesn't mean we are fools

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Gej's Declartion And Buhari's Declaration. by brownlord: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2014
barcanista:
this is coming from a Jonathan apologist. We know where you stand guy, that we ignore you doesn't mean we are fools

Cheers

Yup, as expected, since the post won't allow you a Google search to spew your usual gibberish,I must be a Jonathanian or TAN for requesting how APC wish to govern me right?

Listen son, so many Nigeria want change, very many are frustrated, with Jonathan/PDP government, they need change and are as confused as i am.

Tell APC to stop criticizing Jonathan and focus on telling us what they will do for us. How they will build bridge from East to North, give free education from Primary to University, How they will end BH and put a smile on our face, redeem the image of Nigeria, this is what we need.

Telling us Jonathan is ogogoro, kindergarten president and all the balderdash APC is feeding us with senseless at this time when we need to know how to intend to govern better than Jonathan.

For the record again, If your party won't sit up and proffer solution to the problems they criticize Jonathan of daily, it means i won't be voting come feb. 2015. Not voting GEJ and won't vote for a party who's only mandate is to take power without having any plans on how to govern better than the present incompetent / Clueless Jonathan as they call him

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ah! No sane person must vote this man / Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In / Is Imo State Currently The Least Developing State In Southeast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.