Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! (1876 Views)

Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview / Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? / Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by lizzytee: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2014
Pls, anyone with info. Abt the test format of Adesanya and partners,urgent response is needed.
I received a txt from dem some mins ago,d test interview is scheduled for sat.plz help!!!
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by shegzee43: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
lizzytee:
Pls, anyone with info. Abt the test format of Adesanya and partners,urgent response is needed.
I received a txt from dem some mins ago,d test interview is scheduled for sat.plz help!!!

No idea from my side but is it for Trainee position?
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by lizzytee: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
shegzee43:

No idea from my side but is it for Trainee position?

Yes,its Audit trainee position,I received d txt "NB:it is a written test interview".so,I don't understand dat.plz, anyone wit useful info shd plz ,come to my rescue oo.
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by tmgtreasure(m): 6:04am On Nov 13, 2014
what time on saturday, i got d msg but break along d line. i can see d time and date
lizzytee:
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by lizzytee: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2014
tmgtreasure:
what time on saturday, i got d msg but break along d line. i can see d time and date

Its 12noon on saturday.do u av any idea wat der test look like?
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by tmgtreasure(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2014
i think is just general audit question and some interview question sha
lizzytee:

Its 12noon on saturday.do u av any idea wat der test look like?
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by lizzytee: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2014
tmgtreasure:
i think is just general audit question and some interview question sha

Thanks
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by tmgtreasure(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
how much do u think they pay?
lizzytee:

Thanks
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by lizzytee: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
tmgtreasure:
how much do u think they pay?

I don't av an idea of the pay oooo
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by beau49: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
lizzytee:

Please how did you apply? Would appreciate a response. Thanks

**modified**

Just visited their site and saw the ad and also the remuneration which is 20k. Is that the salary or they just put that there?
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by tmgtreasure(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
may i knw the qualification you used? i use my hnd but in stat not in accounting.
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by lizzytee: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
tmgtreasure:
may i knw the qualification you used? i use my hnd but in stat not in accounting.

I applied with HND in Accounting
I jst saw d remuneration for Audit trainee on der website,is actualy 20k oo
But dats too poor now.na wa o
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by tmgtreasure(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
i dnt think i will go again... 20k for what? i stay my house jeje they whatsapp
lizzytee:

I applied with HND in Accounting
I jst saw d remuneration for Audit trainee on der website,is actualy 20k oo
But dats too poor now.na wa o
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by lizzytee: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
tmgtreasure:
i dnt think i will go again... 20k for what? i stay my house jeje they whatsapp

Me self no go again oooo,I need money regardless of the training oooo.
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by tmgtreasure(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
them no serious nt even 50k for trainee. 2ok for wat transport or feedng? pls kindly inform me anoda job o. here is my 76364FD0
lizzytee:

Me self no go again oooo,I need money regardless of the training oooo.
Re: Adesanya And Partners Calling For Test And Interview!!! by luvola(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2014
tmgtreasure:
them no serious nt even 50k for trainee. 2ok for wat transport or feedng? pls kindly inform me anoda job o. here is my 76364FD0
where is the location of the firm ? lizzy et al , add me up 746F8F4C

.......................... ||JERSEY|| SHIRTS|| FOOTWEAR ||
WRISTWATCH || JEANS ||FASHION
ACCESSORIES for Male and female|| Place
your order now
--------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>> 746F8F4C , whatapp - 07089328564

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Accountant And Warehouse Officer / Urgent Vacancies At Speed Access Resources / Urgent Job Vacancy In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.