Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Pls How Do You Know That Your Driver's License Is Fake - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls How Do You Know That Your Driver's License Is Fake (6271 Views)

How To Check If Your Number Plate Is Fake / How To Authenticate Your Driver's License / New Plate Number And Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do You Know That Your Driver's License Is Fake by heatmeup(f): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
anyone pls
Re: Pls How Do You Know That Your Driver's License Is Fake by AutosBay(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
@ Op Please follow this link http://m.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Fake-I.D

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do You Know That Your Driver's License Is Fake by Lovetinz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
If it was brought to you.
If you did not sit in front of a camera for the picture
If your biometrics was not captured.
It is fake.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do You Know That Your Driver's License Is Fake by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Pls How Do You Know That Your Driver's License Is Fake by heatmeup(f): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Pls How Do You Know That Your Driver's License Is Fake by lonelydora: 4:40am On Nov 13, 2014
If you give a passport instead of going to FRSC office for your biometrics to be captured; then it's fake.

As long as you did not seat in front of a camera in their office, it's fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do You Know That Your Driver's License Is Fake by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lovetinz:
If it was brought to you.
If you did not sit in front of a camera for the picture
If your biometrics was not captured.
It is fake.
That has been the fastest way of obtaining a license, still with same fake license, you can drive from Lagos to Kano.
You wil be suprised to learn, that my truck driver, have not renewed his licenses and the truck papers since 2009.
Reason whether your license and truck papers are issued from the presidency, or even owned by presido, every police, army and federal road safety cashier road block has its specific kelebe.
Why bother of fake license, when some Nigerians are fake in personality.

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Do You Know That Your Driver's License Is Fake by erico2k2(m): 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
indigene:

That has been the fastest way of obtaining a license, still with same fake license, you can drive from Lagos to Kano.
You wil be suprised to learn, that my truck driver, have not renewed his licenses and the truck papers since 2009.
Reason whether your license and truck papers are issued from the presidency, or even owned by presido, every police, army and federal road safety cashier road block has its specific kelebe.
Why bother of fake license, when some Nigerians are fake in personality.
you are wrong, I never give anybody any money while Im on the highway in Nigeria, why should I?
Re: Pls How Do You Know That Your Driver's License Is Fake by tranxo(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2015
heatmeup:
anyone pls
it is fake if you didn't go BY YOURSELF to get it from FRSC.
Re: Pls How Do You Know That Your Driver's License Is Fake by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/index.php/dlApplication/trackStatus thank me later wink wink wink

thank you,it was really helpful,i am on track
Re: Pls How Do You Know That Your Driver's License Is Fake by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
@erico2k2, come and ride with me or my truck driver from Imo river gate Abia state to cashew junction Enugu state, that is Aba to Enugu expressway.
You will recant in ashes and dust.

(1) (Reply)

Is Driving Quadricycle Legal In Lagos / Advise Needed On Buying Tokunbo Engine / Problem With My Audi A4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.