Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State (51087 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Breaking: Suicide Bomber Hits FCE Kontagora / Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Rhozabeth(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin! Nigeria gradually turning to Irag, Afganistan and Syria without a war prior to this time!
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by chukkystar(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Collynzo9:
This should be Boko haram's first attack on Niger state, If I am not mistaking.
Hmmm
the one at Madala on dat Christmas day, isn't dat Niger State
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
talk2james:
Just saw it now on twitter too, which way Nigeria. RIP to the dead if any.

Prayer: Lord, please put an end to daily bloody killings in this country today.

Prayer is not enough. Pick your sword and kill at least one member of boko haram, by so doing, you are fighting them by reducing their population. If everyone of us shld at least lay down one member of boko haram, history shall be what they shld be known for.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Dominionng(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
iluvweed:
Foolish people...You saw all the THIEF'S in Nigeria sitted together yesterday, they couldnt send like 40 suicide bombers at once there to pieces them all so we can REFRESH............ grin Instead of wasting precious bombs on children and innocent suffering nigerians.... embarassed.....Smelling shecow!.... undecided

I'm with you on this one. It would have been FRESH AIR this morning...

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by GboyegaD(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
It's coming down south gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Chigold101(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
TribalEAST:
It has become an everyday thing under GEJ's administration.
GEJ is the one the sends them. about,?
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
NigeraQ

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Rhozabeth(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Can GEJ ever tame these guys? Very sad they are now attacking schools, this is a very bad trend!
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by okeyscrib(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Safari29:
We don't have a president

Please explain what GEJ was supposed to do? You are just an ignoramus and a dumb id10t with a great vacuum in your head. People like you should not be in this country at all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by bosun11(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
O LORD PLEASE DON'T FORSAKE MY COUNTRY...HEAL OUR LAND AND STOP THIS SENSELESS KILLINGS !!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by mizjules(f): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
niger state that used to be peaceful, dear Lord please take control, our people are being sacrifised n the govt doesnt care, the are only after their political greed(after all the own is safe)
lost my childhood friend mayowa to bokoharam 3days ago, now this.
may we not be victims of untimley death amen!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Kutunban: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
TribalEAST:
It has become an everyday thing under GEJ's administration.
some dudes said they will make the country ungovernable for him na. Za suchi Uwar such ai

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
By the way, why are they targeting schools of lately? What has students got to do with them?
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by amanze15(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Collynzo9:
This should be Boko haram's first attack on Niger state, If I am not mistaking.
Hmmm
suleja nko?!
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by mccash(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
They think their rugged abi ok o let see what will happen when GEJ loose this election we shall tell them de capital of niger delta BOKO haram this BOKO haram that
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Safari29:
Indeed we don't.
The dude is busy somewhere commemorating the new N100 note.
Dunno whether it is dead, maimed or traumatized people that would spend money angry

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by ibdeals1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
these is crazy cry
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by billchucks(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
God help us Oh. There is need for federal government to be proactive. If US REFUSES to give us weapons look the way of China and Russia. Our diplomacy needs to be in the direction of those who have us at heart. Heard that united states refuses to give us weapons then what of China and Russia?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by xynerise: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
And how does this bombing stop him? You silly BH should leave the innocent Nigerians and find a better strategy.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
I kept saying this and people say am talking rubbish. Its high time this country divide let's all the muslim rule and kill themselves like Cows and Rams as they like and the Christians deceive themselves in peace with the Bible. #Gbam!#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by AJOT99(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
This is pathetic!
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by saintopus(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
It is well o!!
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by tonte(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
there is a fundamental problem...the terrorists have well indoctrinated their people into believing dying is far better than leaving, and that they should die with a loud boom and with as many people as they can carry along...while we try to blame Mr. President, take time to think of this

if a small girl walking towards you wrapped in a hijab is carrying a knife, an IED or anything else for that matter, how are you going to know?? that's the same way the soldiers and victims usually do not know who the next attacker will be, and that's why we are having this problem

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Ahmeduana(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Arch1:
it is wong for you to assume that all northerners are potential suicide bombers. I dont blame you though, i blame the FG that keeps pointing accusing fingers instead of clearly defining who the enemy is and charting an effective war strategy.

FOI, Mamman Nur, the masterminder of the UN building in Abuja is from cameroon.
HOW DO YOU DEFINE AN ENEMY LIKE BH DID THEY WRITE ON THERE FOREHEAD OR THERE IS SPECIAL UNIFORM THEY WEAR THAT MAKES YOU TO IDENTIFY THEM?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by charcoal(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
This is a sign next year will be bloody,lord save us from hands of boko haram, and their target is students,lord help Nigerian student
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Misogynist2014(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
Jonathan, woe betide you! angry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by aumeehn: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kutunban:
some dudes said they will make the country ungovernable for him na. Za suchi Uwar such ai
UWARKI CE TA CE SHE ILL MEK D CONTRI UNGOVERNABLE FOR UBANKI EBELE KOH....please i want you to show mi yr proof tha Buhari said he ill mek d contri ungovernable...shegiya may Boko calamity befall on you and your entire generation 'yar durun uwa!! Allah ya kawo Boko haram inda kike ki dandana abunda wasu suka dandana kafira kawai!!
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by blym4real: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
saxywale:
Niger is a neighboring state to kwara.
I guess you are from my state.
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Tintinix: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
Safari29:

Please how do I stop you from bombing yourself up?

I could be right 99% of the time but the 1% is still lives and properties wasted. Deal with it!!!!

Ehmmm, the bombing will stop when the right president is in power abi?

Wusai! This Monster would have been so emboldened!!
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by mcmukoko12(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
[size=18pt]Na wa for Hausa Yariyan[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by jbaby265(f): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
hmmmmm..them dat are in christ are saved
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by snadguy007(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
There is fire on the mountain.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay / Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.