Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State (51085 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Breaking: Suicide Bomber Hits FCE Kontagora / Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by mike404(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Safari29:
We don't have a president
tell your fellow jihadist (apc) to stop killing innocent nigerians
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by leofab(f): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Safari29:
We don't have a president
do you have legislators?
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Jakeattah(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
InvertedHammer:

\
You just left Maiduguri last week?

This is why it is becoming difficult to feel sorry for the victims.

/

What do you mean?

Don't you know people have serious attachments there?

Please if you don't know what to say don't quote me... what does your feeling sorry change?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Jakeattah(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
christconscious:
.hmmm! Emotional war rite! Abeg park well joor.u fit protect urself frm bomb.I no nid this kind of news.....ma opinion though!

What you are saying makes no sense please... don't quote me if you're not ready to make sense
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Jakeattah(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
halmeyd:

U get mind o! Wetin u go do 4 maiduguri? Re u a soldier?

Guy I grew up there, schooled there and have people there. Had some important issues to sort out.
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by babestella: 1:16am On Nov 13, 2014
melotreaah:
What has islam got to do with this mtscchheeeew

All terrorists are Muslims, Islamic worshippers. Does that ring a bell. Islam! Something is obviously wrong with that religion. The truth be told.
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by beast4rmdeast(m): 1:16am On Nov 13, 2014
cool cool cool
Larryfly:
Those fools who said they only bomb just to distract ur GEJ....oya come and justify him in this one.

Let's all seat and watch as Nigeria gradually falls while our C in C clamours to come back agn.
bokoharam will only stop when u and ur likes stop politticizing it,bokoharam is wrong religious indoctrination used 4 political reasons, if d sponsors realize that nigerians can't be too desperate 2 seek political change or any stupid policy creation(that will only enrich its sponsors),they will know that sponsoring terrorism is a waste of their resources,they will quite and look 4 positive ways 2 seek 4 their political ambitions,but since empty skulls have choosen this path it means their tactis is working so guess wat?the fireworks will continue,a bomb blast a day b4 d presidency declared raised eye-brows this one na distraction 2 say 'u see dey bombed after declaration so its not political'people use ur heads,boko always attack schools,churches,markets 2 prove our govt is weak but if I were 2 be a terrorist in kano rather than kill people who will be forgotten 2moro I will rather attack the governor not buhari styl oh where it was almost but really get the job done dat 1 citizen will send a message a thousand ordinary citizens' death won't send,I am just amazed at the way dis governors never get attacked by the same boko that is said to be attacking military barrack,rip to the dead,life goes on,God bless our president,God bless nigeria,God bless humanity
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by babestella: 1:19am On Nov 13, 2014
nagoma:
How can this most incompetent president look at Nigerians in the eye and ask for their votes again?

HOW CAN NIGERIANS STAND UP TO VOTE THOSE WHO SUPPORT THE TERRORISTS AND WOULD GLADLY ISLAMIZE NIGERIA UNDER THE SLIGHTEST PRESSURE AND PERSUASION.
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by ejihand1(m): 1:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Collynzo9:
This should be Boko haram's first attack on Niger state, If I am not mistaking.
Hmmm
This is what happened, though I might not fully explain it. this is purely an assumption
When BH ask for money from a particular northern state and whoever that's in charge says no. They hit back by bombing strategic locations in the state to force whoever or groups of persons in charge of that state to contribute monthly amount that runs millions of naira to their cause.
Yes, its been 3years or 2 , BH hit niger state. It appears someone has breached the agreement hence the recurring bombing.
Now, have you ever wondered why BH stopped attacking Mtn installations across the north?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by babestella: 1:25am On Nov 13, 2014
vanunu:
There is nothing the govt can do if the locals don't expose the terrorists in there locality, gej will not come there and catch the boko haram terrorist.

The terrorist are the children of the north, if their families can't persuade them to abandon boko haram, and cannot expose them, government can't do much.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Pataki: 1:31am On Nov 13, 2014
babestella:

HOW CAN NIGERIANS STAND UP TO VOTE THOSE WHO SUPPORT THE TERRORISTS AND WOULD GLADLY ISLAMIZE NIGERIA UNDER THE SLIGHTEST PRESSURE AND PERSUASION.

True you are right. I just remembered now that it was this same President Jonathan that in 2013 renewed Nigeria's membership in that useless Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC). In fact, he even personally led a delegation there.

It was this same OIC that Buhari vehemently refused to allow Nigeria to join.

We must say NO to Jonathan trying to Islamize Nigeria!
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by InvertedHammer: 3:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Jakeattah:

What do you mean?

Don't you know people have serious attachments there?

Please if you don't know what to say don't quote me... what does your feeling sorry change?
/
When are u going back to Maiduguri?

Attachments?

You mean self-hatred?

Well na person river catch im leg e dey swallow.

Continue with your attachment.

\
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by NobleG1(m): 3:31am On Nov 13, 2014
What's jonathan doing? What's the SSS doing? What's the police doing? What's the military doing? I smell incompetence everywhere! Shame on Nigerians for the sorry state of this country.

I wish the Brits and Americans would invade Nigeria and kill off all these parasites in govt. Nigerians can't rule a country. Since the brits left, it has only gone down hill.

Just look at a mess called Nigeria. After more than 50 years as a country, it still lacks electricity, pipe borne water, good roads (even yahoo created a news on it recently), security and fair justice.

Both private and public sectors are a mess. A country that legalized corruptiion. Everyone is corrupt from the top to down. Looking for an incorruptible person in Nigeria is like searching a pin in the atlantic ocean. In fact, if you're not corrupt, you can't survive in Nigeria. It's a shame!

Most countries' citizens change their countries for better. But in Nigeria, give the masses bags of rice and jollof rice, you're covered.

My white friend (who reads stuff about Nigeria sometimes) asked me, "Nigerians in diaspora are very smart. How come those in Nigeria allow corrupt politicians to ruin the country?". I told him, "there are idiots everywhere in the world but it seems Nigeria has more." He laughed.
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 13, 2014
This country has finally turned into position of anarchy. may God safe this nation.
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Omon11(m): 6:06am On Nov 13, 2014
LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by melotreaah(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2014
babestella:

All terrorists are Muslims, Islamic worshippers. Does that ring a bell. Islam! Something is obviously wrong with that religion. The truth be told.
While the Christians are?? Bro just try and reason like a literate. Ok
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by MarieSucre(f): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2014
my God, this is disheartening. I don't understand. when will it ever end.
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by benpuzzy(m): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2014
sniyi1:

The Sarkin Sudan will definitely do all in his power to ensure it doesn't happen again. And by God's grace it won't happen again
i trust Kontagarians, make dis Boko-Madness no provoke the "KALAKUTA GUYS" in K-town cos Boko-Haram no fit face these guys, i'm just warning them to live Kontagora alone. If 311 Artillary provoked dem, make dem carry their Bomb go meet them for Barracks offcourse them no fit smuggle bomb pass d check points cos dem dey even search d engine of motors.
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2014
beast4rmdeast:
cool cool coolbokoharam will only stop when u and ur likes stop politticizing it,bokoharam is wrong religious indoctrination used 4 political reasons, if d sponsors realize that nigerians can't be too desperate 2 seek political change or any stupid policy creation(that will only enrich its sponsors),they will know that sponsoring terrorism is a waste of their resources,they will quite and look 4 positive ways 2 seek 4 their political ambitions,but since empty skulls have choosen this path it means their tactis is working so guess wat?the fireworks will continue,a bomb blast a day b4 d presidency declared raised eye-brows this one na distraction 2 say 'u see dey bombed after declaration so its not political'people use ur heads,boko always attack schools,churches,markets 2 prove our govt is weak but if I were 2 be a terrorist in kano rather than kill people who will be forgotten 2moro I will rather attack the governor not buhari styl oh where it was almost but really get the job done dat 1 citizen will send a message a thousand ordinary citizens' death won't send,I am just amazed at the way dis governors never get attacked by the same boko that is said to be attacking military barrack,rip to the dead,life goes on,God bless our president,God bless nigeria,God bless humanity

u sound intelligent so let me reason with you. now does the body language of the presidency look like it wants to end this insurgency? do u see any strategic plan either military or political put up by the govt to end dis war? obj supressd such elements with force while yaradua used the amnesty scheme but aside frm scheme. to get him into power again wat scheme doz d presidency hv to stop this insurgents? since you agree that there are sponsors of dis evil, has any of them been prosecuted or are they ghosts? all the names that has been dropd by difrnt sources as sponsors of the sect are all comfortably sitting under an umbrella, unscathed.

my brother pls let's be honest to ourselvs, the presidency is not blameless in all these. We can only pray that we don't loose our country to this evil
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by clemzo101(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2014
Let me tell u the actions d president is not taking, arrest and prosecute the sponsors of this demons once and for all but he is afraid. 11 generals were suspected at a time what have u heard since den, the senator's case still in court nothing will happen. And definitely the secret service will ve a list of names too, why not prosecute this people once and for all, damn the consequences. What makes u a leader is d ability to take decisive actions. because if we don't face the sponsors we will just continue fighting dis abokis on d street and yielding no result.
bnovative:

what action has the president not taken? You must understand that boko haram stands for a radical Islamic ideology which 80% of northern Muslims embraced. All they want is a Muslim president from the north. It's never about good governance, it's about power returning to the north. until this happen, the bombs will continue.
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by orobopasiosio(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2014
benpuzzy:
Oga, i 4 like make i know u wella cos i can see dat u live 4 K-town. I dey kamkpe 4 Tudun-Wada sharp corner opposite Carly. Dem dey call me, "Landlord".
. na u dey sharp sharp the girls for sharp corner abi? oko ashawo!
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by realwan44(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2014
I suspect boko haram are using chibok girls as suicide bomber 1 by 1 to bomb places God help us oooooooo, Our oga's @d top keep telling us lies were each an evri1 of us no wat the truth is NIGERIANS LETS BE WISE OOOO LYF NA SENCE OOOOOO vote wisely............ Best regard mates
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Homguy(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2014
melotreaah:
What has islam got to do with this mtscchheeeew
u damn well know! You want to talk about bokoharam reading several verses from the quran before slaughtering innocent people like cow? Or the fact that all if not all bokoharam members are Muslims? Read (Quaran 2;191-193). Please also check out this -
www.wvinter.net/~haught/Koran.html
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Homguy(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2014
Even. If Apc is the mastermind of bokoharam as Gej claims, a not so clueless govt would take steps to curb their activities or expose them for who they are. Am from Delta state,Ss... But that doesn't exclude me saying the truth. Anybody who votes Gej again, must be an enemy of progress for this our country. Peace.
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by md4real(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2014
Picture of

Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by melotreaah(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2014
Homguy:
u damn well know! You want to talk about bokoharam reading several verses from the quran before slaughtering innocent people like cow? Or the fact that all if not all bokoharam members are Muslims? Read (Quaran 2;191-193). Please also check out this -
www.wvinter.net/~haught/Koran.html
That's it. So what does that mean to you>>>>>>>>**And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.**And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.**Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.**.
MEANWHILE Quran 2;190 states: **Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.**
Wallahu Ahlam.{God knows best}.
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by melotreaah(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2014
melotreaah:

That's it. So what does that mean to you>>>>>>>>**And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.**And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.**Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.**.
MEANWHILE Quran 2;190 states: **Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.**
Wallahu Ahlam.{God knows best}.
But do you believe boko haram of a thing is a religious thing..... Definitely NOT....
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by Fellonigerians: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Very sad!!! May their Souls Rest in Peace...
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by benpuzzy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
orobopasiosio:
. na u dey sharp sharp the girls for sharp corner abi? oko ashawo!
my guy na which area u dey make i come visit u? As for the "ASH", i no get their time cos i dey dey busy from morning till 10pm, everyday.
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by benpuzzy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
One thing that i want you guys to note is that Kontagora is not like other places that Boko-Haram is wasking strong. Quote me in the nearest future this will be the first and last time that Boko-Haram will strike in Kontagora.
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by MarvelJ: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fidelis5:
because GEJ is not a northerner or westerner dats why u all chose to kill urselves by the way dn't dos northern states av governors every thing u all keep calling Gudluck

Does this sentence sound right to you sir?! Because GEJ is not a northerner then northerners will kill Northerners?! Sigh. Just because my step-brother got a job before me, i will start tearing my credidentials one by one?!
Re: Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State by bnovative(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
clemzo101:
Let me tell u the actions d president is not taking, arrest and prosecute the sponsors of this demons once and for all but he is afraid. 11 generals were suspected at a time what have u heard since den, the senator's case still in court nothing will happen. And definitely the secret service will ve a list of names too, why not prosecute this people once and for all, damn the consequences. What makes u a leader is d ability to take decisive actions. because if we don't face the sponsors we will just continue fighting dis abokis on d street and yielding no result.
OK. I wish it was as easy as u said; unfortunately you can't prosecute without concrete evidence against the supposed sponsors. As for the Senator that was involved, our law doesn't admit the call/electronic evidence. The quota system the country has also compromise efficiency, as many sss officers come from the north; some of them are moles in the secret service. Let me say with all sense of responsibility that boko haram will stop when the north want it stop. It's an ideology war and it's more complicated than u think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay / Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) / Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.