Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard (1106 Views)

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard by cokacoola(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
I was relaxing at home when a got a text from my wife to be askin me to send her recharge chard, quickly i rush to buy the card but when got there, the guy selling told me that all card has finish that it was remaining the new #10 card, i could not trek to front so i bought it and send it to her. About 5mins after sending i recive a text from her telling me that is over btw us cus a send her #10 Am confuse since morning i calld her many times but she has nt pick..,the worst is that first week of december is our wedding.. Pls i need matured advice on this matther, does i do anytin wrong in sending her d #10 chard?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ur wife.........broke up with you.......because of 10 naira recharge card.... Whr is d moderator attached to romance section?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
cokacoola:
I was relaxing at home when a got a text from my wife to be askin me to send her recharge chard, quickly i rush to buy the card but when got there, the guy selling told me that all card has finish that it was remaining the new #10 card, i could not trek to front so i bought it and send it to her. About 5mins after sending i recive a text from her telling me that is over btw us cus a send her #10 Am confuse since morning i calld her many times but she has nt pick..,the worst is that first week of december is our wedding.. Pls i need matured advice on this matther, does i do anytin wrong in sending her d #10 chard?
The devil has repented. But OP wait o,how old are you?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard by kowema(f): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
You av come again with ur lie lie gist abi?!!!!...Life must really be boring for u as a jobless fellow...Na people like u dey give Nairaland Bad name with lie lie unrealistic gist.....Well I happen be on ur trail n guess what?, bursted again!!! tongue...The oda script didnt sell neither wud this so give up....Find another career tongue

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
hmmm she's ur wife? and u guys r going to marry this December? embarassed u need special deliverance. mtchew
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard by cokacoola(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
kowema:
You av come again with ur lie lie gist abi?!!!!...Life must really be boring for u as a jobless fellow...Na people like u dey give Nairaland Bad name with lie lie unrealistic gist.....Well I happen be on ur trail n guess what?, bursted again!!! tongue...The oda script didnt sell neither wud this so give up....Find another career tongue
grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard by koko12(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
LMAO...... oniro oshi..........mofo
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard by cokacoola(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmmm she's ur wife? and u guys r going to marry this December? embarassed u need special deliverance. mtchew
my wife to be nau 2much smoking of Ejubu garri no gud 4 ur eye o
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard by faithugo64(f): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
i smell lies
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
How come you send #10to ur wife to be?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard by cokacoola(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
mizzkeji44:
How come you send #10to ur wife to be?
i didt c 1500 or 750 to buy!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard by cokacoola(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
faithugo64:
i smell lies
cover your nose grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard by yinkablue(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
tht wht he has, can she herseft go for the card, y calling somone to get it for her

pls can we just ask ourseft this question? the lady in question does she know the siatution or condition the guy is ? pls stop jugding k

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Think Of YOU - And Only You! / Can't Stop Laughing / Why Do Most Groom Find It Hard, To Dance During Wedding Receptions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.