Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. (1360 Views)

Pictorial Take Away From Jonathan's Declaration Today: / APC Rubbishes Jonathan's Declaration Speech! / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by Weeke(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
If yesterday's declaration rally in Abuja was an APC affair, here are what we would have had:

- Dino Melaye (former PDP member) will mount the podium as MC and waste precious time insulting PDP, Goodluck Jonathan and his supporters.

- Gov. Rotimi Amaechi (former PDP governor) will take his own turn to insult the President's wife and her entire village.

- Aminu Tambuwal (FORMER PDP member and Speaker of house of reps) will appear with his own broom,calling on all Nigerians to vote out the party he claimed to be part of just a few weeks ago.

- Asiwaju, after taking his dosage of anti-Parkinson drug will take advantage of the few minutes of calm his medication offers to swing his broom to the crowd and rain some more insults on GEJ in Yoruba language.

President Goodluck Jonathan all through his declaration speech yesterday did not insult his bitter political rivals in the APC.
On the contrary, our President took time out to actually commend Lagos and Rivers (both APC states) on the role they played in tackling Ebola.

Nigeria is blessed to have a President like Goodluck Jonathan and there's nothing APC or Boko Haram can do to dispute this fact.

God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by naturally: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nothing consign me ooo
Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmmm. So this his your criteria for a good presidential Candidate undecided
A president who is all about talking with no action angry
You must be as dumb as the lesson you're here to teach angry

1 Like

Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by DaWorshiper(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
U're very correct!

1 Like

Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by medamillion(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ichiato:
BEST REPLY
Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by nairalife2013(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Insult and bitterness are the tools of the weak since 1912
Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by Weeke(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ichiato:

Can't you make your comments without resorting to insults?, anyway I just dey pity you.
Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by Weeke(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
nairalife2013:
Insult and bitterness are the tools of the weak since 1912

Very Correct.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Weeke:

Can't you make your comments without resorting to insults?, anyway I just dey pity you.
You're the one who as taken my comment as an insult. In my view it's the truth. When one cannot make sound and justifiable arguments, what do I call such a person?
Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by Kanwulia: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Say NO to 2 1/2 TERMS AKA 10 YEARS A DUNCE in office!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by Pataki: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
A dunce is forever tuned to the wavelength of idiocy. Such is the pathetic case of our pathetic and clueless president.

Where were you when he was grounding the private jet of Governor Amaechi? Or should we talk about the former lawless CP of Rivers State? Or the inglorious 16 is greater than 19 verdict?

Let him tackle insecurity in the land. And stop all this silly childish attitude of false humility.
Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:08am On Nov 13, 2014
Weeke:

- Asiwaju, after taking his dosage of anti-Parkinson drug will take advantage of the few minutes of calm his medication offers to swing his broom to the crowd and rain some more insults on GEJ in Yoruba language.

grin grin grin
Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by Weeke(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ichiato:

You're the one who as taken my comment as an insult. In my view it's the truth. When one cannot make sound and justifiable arguments, what do I call such a person?

Sound and justifiable arguments you said,right?.

Now tell me,what sound and justifiable arguments have the APC made,if not to Insult and abuse the President and the Presidency?.
If the APC is a credible opposition political party as they are trying to portray,they would have engaged in constructive criticism of government policies and possibly proffer solution(s).

During the President's declaration on Tuesday, the President enumerated most of his achievements in different sectors of the economy,with facts and figures which are verifiable. I want the APC to dispute or challenge some and /or all the facts presented by the President during his speech,that is the way a credible opposition should go.
Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by Weeke(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Weeke:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by mesoade(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
The Op is very correct . .
APC just like to abuse PDP on any given chance.
Rather campaigning against an opposition should be done constructively.
Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by chamboy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
Abeg that one no concern me. I would still vote Him out... we need a Vladimir Putin kinda President
Re: Lesson From President Jonathan's Declaration. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Weeke:

Sound and justifiable arguments you said,right?.

Now tell me,what sound and justifiable arguments have the APC made,if not to Insult and abuse the President and the Presidency?.
If the APC is a credible opposition political party as they are trying to portray,they would have engaged in constructive criticism of government policies and possibly proffer solution(s).

During the President's declaration on Tuesday, the President enumerated most of his achievements in different sectors of the economy,with facts and figures which are verifiable. I want the APC to dispute or challenge some and /or all the facts presented by the President during his speech,that is the way a credible opposition should go.
Hey am no APC supporter and I always maintain that politics in Nigeria is crap. Many of you don't realize that there is little difference between APC and PDP. If APC had a Presidential candidate who is also a sitting President that behaves the way Jonathan does, I really don't see PDP acting any different. We see politicians jumping ships like no man's business and wonder if changing political parties also changes their person. There is nothing that APC can be guilty of that PDP is not also guilty of, if you really want to be sincere. I hate it when I see such threads as this. I can tell you this, If Jonathan, Buhari, Atiku are the best presidential candidates Nigeria can come up with then we are not ready to go anywhere as a nation.

(1) (Reply)

Factoids From Obj's New Book From #mywatch By SR. / Why Does Jonathan Want Another FALCON 7X JET ? / Gov Lamido Move Against Jonathan Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.