Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (63446 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2014
kilokeys:
attitude... i happen to run errands for my boss.
unofficial ones.
when i come into d bank with an alpha ego, passing pleasantries
most of them just snob, keep a straight face as if uninterested only to steal a peek at me behind their computer screens.
what do i do?

i waka my own and gist with the smiling faces i see around, cleaner or nt.

they are still pple.

Exactly! angry
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2014
iammo6:
what are you two dragging here
ur head
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by lilbabyak(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2014
with the way those female bankers dey show themselves only their bank managers can marry them

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2014
banker should learn how to b humble in terms of social life style

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by tolustx(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2014
evegran:

Hmm. Okay.
For the record, I enjoy straight answers. Un-straight ones are a convo killer for me. However, you sound so confident- cool I guess.
Oh...gotten! Actually, it's neither a survey nor a wish. It is simply a conviction. Mind u, it is he dat appreciates gold dat we gv it to.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Emperorking20(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2014
Tell her the already married customers have major insecurity issues when it comes to women, real matured male minds want sophisticated ladies grin I knw I do! Trust me...

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by steppin: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2014
fpeter:

shoe get size! that people are getting married every Saturday doesn't mean a lady should settle for any man in trousers
Yeah! Of course! Shoe get size!
Keep saying it, if it helps you to sleep at night

4 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by udokpuenyi(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2014
humilitypays:
What majority of serious guys seek for in a lady they want to settle down with are: humility, availability and simplicity, not status or career, and unfortunately, many female bankers and some working class ladies lack those qualities cos ladies get easily carried away by little career achievementsmiley

Men who are ready to marry and have a stable source of income don't care what a lady does for a living...all they want is the things I mentioned above, ladies take notesmiley

you said all, and most importantly a peaceful lady
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Skii(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2014
100Cents:

Ehya, I saw one recently who told me, " There is no husband ".

I wanted dating her after her sorry comment but I lost interest after date one.

With all the big salary, I pity them...

Bankers live in a BOX..

XBOX grin
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:
Bloody unfair. But I don't suppose they'll be interested in the type of men who would go after a cleaner. I don't mean that as an insult, but these are two different kinds of women.
wot is dis one saying sef? so coz she b cleaner Nw na conductor she must marry?dint it occur to u dat she s probably hav more qualifications dan d so call female banker? ohohoooo it lik u one of dose woman who bhav lik d female banker does

11 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by udokpuenyi(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2014
Emperorking20:
Tell her the already married customers have major insecurity issues when it comes to women, real matured male minds want sophisticated ladies grin I knw I do! Trust me...
sophistica.. wat?

men need real women for a peaceful and adorable home. Cleaner is a job not the lady

7 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2014
tolustx:

Oh...gotten! Actually, it's neither a survey nor a wish. It is simply a conviction. Mind u, it is he dat appreciates gold dat we gv it to.

Hehe. Okay
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by femi4: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2014
Odilafta:
Tell her to stop carrying her shoulder higher than her head.

She should stop envying those cleaners rather she should learn humility from them.

And like they say,"the ugly girls are getting married every saturday while the beautiful ones are busy,buying the aso-ebi"
I'm sure she didn't tell you of the humble,hardworking bricklayer she has been turning down,simply because she's a banker..
1 million likes!
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2014
Only on Nairaland.
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Emperorking20(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2014
udokpuenyi:

sophistica.. wat?

men need real women for a peaceful and adorable home. Cleaner is a job not the lady

So sophisticated ladies aren't real women?
Sophisticated ladies are trouble makers and can't have a peaceful and adorable home? shocked
Bruh God is watching u o grin
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2014
steppin:

You should re-read your comment again cos it's amusing. If a teaching job offers 10k and a cleaning job offers 40k, I guess you would go for the teaching, because the certain standards you crave for, also brings food to your table.
There are commercial drivers who are graduates. Do you think they can't teach? Some of them prefer to be danfo drivers than work for peanuts in one lousy private school.
But what do you know? You're probably still living with your parents, downloading free food while the rest of us dey inside jungle dey hustle.

See finishing! shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Dhurmynick(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2014
I was at a bank on Tuesday when the female banker attending to me started delaying me for no apparent reason, when her colleagues asked her why I'm being delayed she said she just wants to keep looking at my face, i was flattered yet wondered why a female banker like her is still single..

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by ThaProphet(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2014
cegxie:
I used to like one female banker until I summoned courage to say hi to her @ one first bank branch. See the way she look @ me like I had feaces (poo poo) on my body. I still cannot say what really transpired but with my small cash to pay and my hi and everything, she just say next and redirected me to another teller. See shame, but I just bone like bone thug and harmony, deposit for the guy place waka jeje disappear. Next time I went dia she was the only teller and when it got to my turn.. I just look @ her, sigh one big mtchewwww come waka commot for the bank.. Shege.. See my step as them dey call me back.. I hear they have moved her from the bank to one local branch.. Na her own loss.

"Bone like Bone thugs n harmony"

Lol funny stuff.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by larryUG(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:

*sigh* Look, men and women have certain standards. The kind of man who would willingly choose a cleaner, thinks of himself as being happy with her choice of work/person. There are certain jobs people choose because of a lack of choice. The average university graduate in Nigeria would go for teaching rather than cleaning, for instance.
There's no way to equate a cleaner with a banker, unless the person cleans Jonathan's room in Aso rock or runs a professional cleaning outfit.
Really? I agree that people have standards, but men do not fall in love with women just becos their standards are 'high'. they fall in love with the personality of a woman, her mindset and ofcos her physical appearance. that a lady is a banker doesnt mean she is more endowed physically dan a cleaner. dts y a man can sleep with his househelp( i am not justifying it, i dnt supporting being unfaithful),buh class does not make a man desire a woman either sexually or otherwise, dickson doesnt knw anythn bout class.

9 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by PHfinest(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:
Bloody unfair. But I don't suppose they'll be interested in the type of men who would go after a cleaner. I don't mean that as an insult, but these are two different kinds of women.

There are indeed two types of women:
1. Those that stoop to conquer and
2. Your type that see the first group as inferior

While you are there honing your overblown complex, others are improving their lives.

Your eye go only clear when oga begin run things with house girl who has more manners, more skills and maybe more brains than that coconut wrapped with expensive Brazilian hair.

25 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by udokpuenyi(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2014
Emperorking20:

So sophisticated ladies aren't real women?
Sophisticated ladies are trouble makers and can't have a peaceful and adorable home? shocked
Bruh God is watching u o grin

Ideal homes are not managed with sophistication and branding-like life style. I have a wife at home and she knows that all her 'bling bling' life style stops at the secretariat. Once she steps her feet at home she is a mum and a wife period.

5 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by adedayourt(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2014
Odilafta:
Tell her to stop carrying her shoulder higher than her head.

She should stop envying those cleaners rather she should learn humility from them.

And like they say,"the ugly girls are getting married every saturday while the beautiful ones are busy,buying the aso-ebi"
I'm sure she didn't tell you of the humble,hardworking bricklayer she has been turning down,simply because she's a banker..

Hmmmmmmm
Ododo Oro
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2014
what is about my head Una wan chop am?
Cutehector4u:
ur head
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2014
Dhurmynick:
I was at a bank on Tuesday when the female banker attending to me started delaying me for no apparent reason, when her colleagues asked her why I'm being delayed she said she just wants to keep looking at my face, i was flattered yet wondered why a female banker like her is still single..
at least she is bold to let u kknw. Oya tell us,wot happend next
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by pchax: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2014
I never knew banking halls were a common pick up spots. I hardly enter banks except to pick up my new ATM Card or Token and I don't even send dem cashiers/bankers. But truthfully speaking, ladies in the corporate world (not just banking) need to learn a lesson on humility if they want to get married.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:

*sigh* Look, men and women have certain standards. The kind of man who would willingly choose a cleaner, thinks of himself as being happy with her choice of work/person. There are certain jobs people choose because of a lack of choice. The average university graduate in Nigeria would go for teaching rather than cleaning, for instance.
There's no way to equate a cleaner with a banker, unless the person cleans Jonathan's room in Aso rock or runs a professional cleaning outfit.

are you presently within Nigeria? Cos if you were, you'd know that not all those who do menial job are un-educated. Even the teaching job nowadays isn't easy to aquire

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by uwa1(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Some men feels dat some bankers r too busy and too career driven to make a good house wife.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2014
Lol

Well, its nt abt bn expensive. I believe its the thought of she wouldn't have time for d kids and d family due to the nature of her job. Dt may be d reason why some guys will prefer a non-banker.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by lastchild: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Kimmo:
Bloody unfair. But I don't suppose they'll be interested in the type of men who would go after a cleaner. I don't mean that as an insult, to either profession, but these are two different kinds of women.
I don't really understand you well but if its what I think,are you saying they are not suppose to be interested in the type of men going for cleaners meaning the men are low class?if that's what you mean then you are so wrong

These days quality men look out for those low class women who can build a home,its low class men that are actually praying for classy women to make up their flaws

9 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Exactly! angry
grin
Re: Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. by ogawisdom(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2014
A female banker is a no no they r used by both their boss n some rich clients. Above all their schedule is tight. Wat shall it profit a man to marry a female banker dt is already married to her job - female bankers can't b married by a productive man but by unproductive men but they look down on them hence they remain single. A woman shld nt b too busy for her home she must b in a job dt is flexible to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.