Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... (1052 Views)

**Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheating As Peope Watch (pics) / Any Word Of Advice To Those Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... by jesusjewel1(f): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
A jealous boyfriend, Muka Jerry, who
could not take the fact that his
relationship with 25-year-old Abike
Ahmed has ended, took the laws into his
hands and in a bid to beat sense into her
and make her come back to him, ended up
killing her.
Jerry who currently being detained at the
Mangoro Divisional Police Headquarters,
Dopemu, Agege, Lagos State, is said to be
fond of beating the late Abike at the
slightest provocation but all warnings by
her mother to stay away from him fell on
deaf ears as she kept going to him.
According to the mother, Mrs. Ahmed, she
had warned her daughter several times to
stay away from her boyfriend but love
wouldn’t let the girl be, until she was six
feet below the ground.
The distraught mother revealed that the
suspect usually beat her daughter, adding
that she warned her to stop seeing the
suspect but she disobeyed her.
This is not the first time the suspect will
beat my daughter. Jerry was fond of
beating my daughter at the slightest excuse
and I warned her to stop going to him but
she refused. See what has happened now.
He beat my daughter to death and was
trying to throw the corpse away when the
police caught him.
Reports have it that after Abike told him
she was moving on with her life, the
jealous Jerry invited her for a talk and in
the process, pounced on her and beat her
to death. Afraid that he had killed his
lover, he waited till night and was about
dumping her corpse in a canal in the area
when the long arm of the law caught up
with him.
Re: Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Which kind of rubbish is this? Everyone in this world has suffered heartbreak but do u see all of them going around beating their exes to death?

1 Like

Re: Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... by beeevan: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
I wish I can resurrect the corpse and beat it some more, how silly can some ladies be!
Re: Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... by pweetixandy: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Love makes us do silly things..but staying with a physically abusive spouse is just...

1 Like

Re: Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... by kuderrich: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nah wah for d babe oh, na so d guy thing sweet reach?
Re: Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... by KingTom(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... by iamord(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
pweetixandy:
Love makes us do silly things..but staying with a physically abusive spouse is just...

Reminds me of tyler perrys movie “tempation” there is a lot to learn from it
Re: Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... by jesusjewel1(f): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
iamord:

Reminds me of tyler perrys movie “tempation” there is a lot to learn from it
Like u just read my mind.... Rip to her tho
Re: Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... by iamord(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
jesusjewel1:

Like u just read my mind.... Rip to her tho

Oh! U see. that movie is real and it happens RIP to the lady.
Re: Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... by iamord(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mondisweets:
Which kind of rubbish is this? Everyone in this world has suffered heartbreak but do u see all of them going around beating their exes to death?
Pray not to meet the wrong partner.they can be caring but by the time the devil in them unleashes . It may be to late to Run not everyone see things and think the way u do.
Re: Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... by bennyrazz: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
fly way say hin no go hear word go follow dead body enter grave. I hope other women can learn from this
Re: Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... by Kanwulia: 12:34am On Nov 13, 2014
Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
I wonder how old the dude is? undecided
Prolly older than "DEBE OJUKWU"! grin
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Poor girl. RIP
Re: Being Scared Of Heart Break,he Beats His Girl Friend To Death... by DesChyko: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2014
Slow your row, man.

Where was the venue of the beating?
Otherwise, where is your source?

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of DIVORCE / Strange Births And Long Lives, Seriously Weird Irish Facts / The 20-Year Gunshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.