Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (78696 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
The season two has had about four episode now. Who watches THE 100?

I really love the cast Clarke, bellamy, raven ,lincon.
I hate murphy .

So far we know of the:
sky people(the ark)
grounders
reapers
mountain men(mt weather)
desert people.
We see one sort of monster lurking around peeping at octavia but we dont knw what or who they are. Til den
Fans of the 100 , anyone?

Photo Clips from season 2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by okon11: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Just watched only one episode in the season 2 can't wait to get the complete season

[PHOTOS]Modern Horror Classics: The 17 Scariest Movies Since 2000
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/771-modern-horror-classics-the-17-scariest-movies-since-2000
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2014

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
okon11:
Just watched only one episode in the season 2 can't wait to get the complete season

As in ehn my body is seriously ready to get episode four. It has been shown already just for the site to update.

Who will believe anya (that female leader of the ground era clan) and Clarke will team up just to survive the mountain men?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
candygosh:

As in ehn my body is seriously ready to get episode four. It has been shown already just for the site to update.

Who will believe anya (that female leader of the ground era clan) and Clarke will team up just to survive the mountain men?

Lol,team up? She's just planning on using Clarke to get back with the grounders as a trophy for good deeds..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Guykhena:

Lol,team up? She's just planning on using Clarke to get back with the grounders as a trophy for good deeds..

well the sad truth is they wil. I have seen a little of the tonight clip.
The thing is they both have a common enemy. The sky people, grounders vs m.men and reapers.
Not forgetting that even octavia has formed and alliance with the other grounders clan because of lincon. Both of them are aiming for a common goal.
Clarke needs to free her people frm mt weather as well as anya freeing the rest of the grounders too.

You wil remember i said it this nyt. I see them becoming buddies.

We stil ve the desert people. We dont know their styles
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
candygosh:

well the sad truth is they wil. I have seen a little of the tonight clip.
The thing is they both have a common enemy. The sky people, grounders vs m.men and reapers.
Not forgetting that even octavia has formed and alliance with the other grounders clan because of lincon. Both of them are aiming for a common goal.
Clarke needs to free her people frm mt weather as well as anya freeing the rest of the grounders too.

You wil remember i said it this nyt. I see them becoming buddies.

We stil ve the desert people. We dont know their styles

But you watched the part in which she basically knocked Clarke out with a stone to the head?
And in the preview clip(for tonight),Clarke basically getting revenge and making her,her prisoner back smiley ...
They both like Cat and Mice,I don't see them getting along anytime soon,and the whole "The Enemy Of My Enemy is My Friend" thing would be hard to pull off.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ave been waiting for some1 to create this Thread..

*ffing*
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Guykhena:

But you watched the part in which she basically knocked Clarke out with a stone to the head?
And in the preview clip(for tonight),Clarke basically getting revenge and making her,her prisoner back smiley ...
They both like Cat and Mice,I don't see them getting along anytime soon,and the whole "The Enemy Of My Enemy is My Friend" thing would be hard to pull off.

well i saw both part. But i do blv it wil suprise u
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 13, 2014
Bimfo:
Ave been waiting for some1 to create this Thread..

*ffing*
aha. Oya share your 1kb
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by adeoba5(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Av watched season 1 nw waiting for season to b completed b4 buyin it..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2014
Nice movie. Octavia and Lincoln, my favourite couple, raven, for me the most beautiful, I pity her sha cry . Finn,my Mr romantic kiss and Clarke, love her guts. Still waiting for the other episodes hoping I don't loose interest too b4 it's out sad
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2014
terza:
Nice movie. Octavia and Lincoln, my favourite couple, raven, for me the most beautiful, I pity her sha cry . Murphy,my Mr romantic kiss and Clarke, love her guts. Still waiting for the other episodes hoping I don't loose interest too b4 it's out sad

angry Do we watch the same TV series?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Bimfo:

angry Do we watch the same TV series?
. How?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2014
terza:
. How?

I saw U on THE ORIGINALs thread now.. And I am seeing U again on THE 100's thread..

Or are U stalking me.. tongue
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2014
Bimfo:

I saw U on THE ORIGINALs thread now.. And I am seeing U again on THE 100's thread..

Or are U stalking me.. tongue
shocked stalking u? Nice meeting u tho, *stretching my hand for a hand shake*I am movie freak and you are??
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2014
terza:
shocked stalking u? Nice meeting u tho, *stretching my hand for a hand shake*I am movie freak and you are??

I am a football freak.. cool that loves Horror and Blood spilling movies.. wink

*holds her hand.. Dont wanna let go* tongue
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Bimfo:

I am a football freak.. cool that loves Horror and Blood spilling movies.. wink

*holds her hand.. Dont wanna let go*
shocked another psycho on the loose. Horror movies? How does someone like such?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2014
terza:
shocked another psycho on the loose. Horror movies? How does someone like such?

Looollll.. Like Zombie's Movies and Vampire Movies, And War Movies.. The graphics are cool
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2014
Bimfo:

Looollll.. Like Zombie's Movies and Vampire Movies, And War Movies.. The graphics are cool
. K, I love them too wink
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
candygosh:

well i saw both part. But i do blv it wil suprise u

smiley you were saying?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Love everything this about the 100
I love that girl Clarke

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Anya is Dead.. cry

Octavia has Seen her brother and others that went after Clarke and others..

I think Jaha has also been killed, because there was a Bounty on him cry

Clark has gotten to Camp but they dont recognize her Yet.. cry

Waiting for Next week.. cry

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by rossyc(f): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
I love that movie buh d ending wuz kinda strange.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
terza:
Nice movie. Octavia and Lincoln, my favourite couple, raven, for me the most beautiful, I pity her sha cry . Murphy,my Mr romantic kiss and Clarke, love her guts. Still waiting for the other episodes hoping I don't loose interest too b4 it's out sad

Murphy? Romantic? shocked
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
rossyc:
I love that movie buh d ending wuz kinda strange.

It's a serie abi put it crudely as our people call it season film. So it hasn't ended
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Guykhena:

smiley you were saying?

I see an alliance. And I don't believe anya is dead
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
candygosh:

I see an alliance. And I don't believe anya is dead

shocked shocked ,but you saw the bullet pierce through her abdomen and her last words "My time is over"(erm can't recall the exact words).....

As for an alliance I sincerely doubt that,now Anya is dead,I think the best path for an alliance would be through Octavia....
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Guykhena:

shocked shocked ,but you saw the bullet pierce through her abdomen and her last words "My time is over"(erm can't recall the exact words).....

As for an alliance I sincerely doubt that,now Anya is dead,I think the best path for an alliance would be through Octavia....

But people get shot at and someway they return. At least I hope. Till the producers announce she isn't coming back to join the cast I refuse to believe
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
candygosh:

But people get shot at and someway they return. At least I hope. Till the producers announce she isn't coming back to join the cast I refuse to believe

grin I don't see her coming back from that..

You seem to like the 'Anya' character,,I think she's annoying. Good riddance to bad rubbish..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by absky5(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
I hope bellamy and finn are nt dead.....*following*
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
absky5:
I hope bellamy and finn are nt dead.....*following*

They are Not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept / Erica’s Clothing Store Sells Out All Its Products Within Two Hours Of Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.