Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (78704 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mintayo(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2017
Branzy:
this is the worst season of 100 so far I have unfollowed the Series
What happened?who died? smiley
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by bmanbee(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2017
funny pastor and the lover boy
check out our YouTube channel and subscribe for more comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_QtadOg-nw
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Dottune(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2017
This Season is actually making mad sense. I wonder what Jaha would do now?
What would happen to Raven? will she save them? What about Monty and his babe?
Chaye...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by berryice(f): 11:44am On May 13, 2017
Nonsense show..stopped watching long ago..too much of acting ain't good

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mintayo(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2017
Octavia should not have allowed other clans to select 100 people at the expense of her people. 20 to 50 people from other clans would have been enough to allow in all skyskru people.
Jasper though, killing himself is one thing, but making others to do same is madness.
I just hope something can be done to stop this prime fire.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CzarRex: 5:11am On May 15, 2017
Branzy:
this is the worst season of 100 so far I have unfollowed the Series
who cares? smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by drstan(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2017
is the 100 taking a twist at the end of season 4? jeeeezzz can't wait for season 5, so many thought going through my mind , hope Raven and Bellamy are not together after the time on the ark ? where did Clarke get that lady from , where did that ship come from, with prisoner inscription , or they gave imprison there Bellamy ? why I'm feeling season 5 will look like *DARK MATTERS *
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by introvertme: 3:04pm On May 26, 2017
berryice:
Nonsense show..stopped watching long ago..too much of acting ain't good

Same here, the first season was breathtaking....
The moment I saw the lesbian part,I quit the show
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Dmedalion: 11:28pm On May 26, 2017
drstan:
is the 100 taking a twist at the end of season 4? jeeeezzz can't wait for season 5, so many thought going through my mind , hope Raven and Bellamy are not together after the time on the ark ? where did Clarke get that lady from , where did that ship come from, with prisoner inscription , or they gave imprison there Bellamy ? why I'm feeling season 5 will look like *DARK MATTERS *
same thing runnin tru my head
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
awesome series mehn...so suspenseful, can hardly wait for season 5
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
So season 5 starts airing on the 25th of this month.. Who has seen the trailer?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by lanaVello(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
CassieV:
So season 5 starts airing on the 25th of this month.. How has seen the trailer?
I have.
I'm trying not to believe that gir is Clarke's daughter or something.
Then the new guys they just introduced with the tech, where the hell did they come from?
And i wonder what is in the green portion of land they are all fighting for
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2018
lanaVello:

I have.
I'm trying not to believe that gir is Clarke's daughter or something.
Then the new guys they just introduced with the tech, where the hell did they come from?
And i wonder what is in the green portion of land they are all fighting for
Lol that's definitely not Clarke's daughter, she's another night blood that Clarke found after the prime fire.
From what I read online, the new guys are prisoners from another colony or something.
They are all fighting over the land because it seems to be the only survivable land on earth.

I read the preview of the first four episodes on thehypable.com, the author said we won't be disappointed.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by lanaVello(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2018
CassieV:

Lol that's definitely not Clarke's daughter, she's another night blood that Clarke found after the prime fire.
From what I read online, the new guys are prisoners from another colony or something.
They are all fighting over the land because it seems to be the only survivable land on earth.

I read the preview of the first four episodes on thehypable.com, the author said we won't be disappointed.

Waaawu, thats like another pile of episodes of dispute over land...they better make it worth it.
And the part where Octavia changed it for them ontop the sky crew banter was just epic

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by lanaVello(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2018
@Cassie, you willingly went ahead to spoil like four episodes for yourself? grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
lanaVello:
@Cassie, you willingly went ahead to spoil like four episodes for yourself? grin
Oh no the author was very careful not to spoil anything for the readers, she just explained some things that weren't clear from the trailer. I have no idea what's going to happen.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by BraniacX(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
when is the next episode coming out?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
BraniacX:
when is the next episode coming out?
June 5th, and after that another 2 weeks break before the next episode.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
still a loyal follower of the tv show, season 5 is da boom
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Alfred234(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
The 100 was renewed for Season 6 i thought Season 5 was going to be the last
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by BraniacX(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Guykhena:
June 5th, and after that another 2 weeks break before the next episode.
mehn! angry sad embarassed
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Anyone watched the final episode season 5?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by alex81(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
tintingz:
yea
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by BraniacX(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
tintingz:
yeah! 125 years into the future, monty dead and we have a habitable planet in a binary star system with 400plus humans remaining

Its adventure time! Buckle your boots and explore!

Oh! Thanks to mc cleary earth is toast for good and ain't coming back
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2018
BraniacX:
yeah! 125 years into the future, monty dead and we have a habitable planet in a binary star system with 400plus humans remaining

Its adventure time! Buckle your boots and explore!

Oh! Thanks to mc cleary earth is toast for good and ain't coming back
Yes, next seasons will get more interesting. I think the title will be change or so, something like a sequel or franchise.

The new discovered planet will be adventurous for them, I'm very sure there are already humans there or humanoids species existing there with monsterous creatures.

Monty and Harper had a son that looks very much like both of them CW really nail that part and they are always good in that part.

Can't wait for the coming seasons.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2018
alex81:
yea
Roger!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Saintsquare(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
At least Monty died peacefully
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Saintsquare:
At least Monty died peacefully
Yes, I like how they killed him off.

This will also change Octavia's stance that farmers don't save the world, that worriors do.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by BraniacX(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
tintingz:
Yes, next seasons will get more interesting. I think the title will be change or so, something like a sequel or franchise.

The new discovered planet will be adventurers for them, I'm very sure there are already humans there or humanoids species existing there with monsterous creatures.

Monty and Harper had a son that looks very much like both of them CW really nail that part and they are always good in that part.

Can't wait for the coming seasons.
I think the file Monty cracked was the file discovered by raven and murphy aboard the ship and it was of another ship and another crew who never returned so if things went according to plans they should be meeting their descendants or the remnants of their corpses, either way it is starwars or alien vs predator grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
BraniacX:

I think the file Monty cracked was the file discovered by raven and murphy aboard the ship and it was of another ship and another crew who never returned so if things went according to plans they should be meeting their descendants or the remnants of their corpses, either way it is starwars or alien vs predator grin
Lol, can't wait for the next season. cheesy
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by BraniacX(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
tintingz:
Yes, I like how they killed him off.

This will also change Octavia's stance than farmers don't save the world that worriors do.
put this into perspective, Octavia changed from a scared little girl always looking up to big brother, to death herself in the persona of bloodreina in 5 seasons amounting to is it 11years? With loads of bloodshed, massacres, battles in between, Octavia might take the fall for how things turned out being the public face but bloodreina was not octavias creation, she was created by others from jaha to clark's mum so it is unfair to assume she just went beast mode savage because she chose to. Stop making her the fall guy, now more than ever, she needs love from everyone instead of the hostile coldness she is getting
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tintingz(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
BraniacX:
put this into perspective, Octavia changed from a scared little girl always looking up to big brother, to death herself in the persona of bloodreina in 5 seasons amounting to is it 11years? With loads of bloodshed, massacres, battles in between, Octavia might take the fall for how things turned out being the public face but bloodreina was not octavias creation, she was created by others from jaha to clark's mum so it is unfair to assume she just went beast mode savage because she chose to. Stop making her the fall guy, now more than ever, she needs love from everyone instead of the hostile coldness she is getting
Yes Octavia shouldn't be where all faults should rest on because of the circumstances she was in but then she allowed anger, revenge consumed her right from when her boyfriend Lincoln died, she's power drunk that she behave like the villain she hated.

Bellamy is there for her, the bond is still there and I'm very sure Octavia will be a change person and adopt Monty, Harper, Bellamy, Raven philosophy not Clark's or Murphy's, I guess. Except she's still power drunk and plan to kill the young Commander.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept / Erica’s Clothing Store Sells Out All Its Products Within Two Hours Of Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.