Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money (3855 Views)

Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / No Man Can Be Truly Happy Without A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money by merit12(f): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Often times men think the only things that make a girl happy is buying shoes, expensive gifts, and fancy restaurants. While those things are nice, a gift for woman cannot replace these simple steps to making a woman happy. Happiness is the solid foundation a marriage or relationship is built on. So, ensuring your spouse or partner is happy should be a top priority for anyone dating, married or in a relationship. A little romance can go a long ways to make a girl happy and it can often be done free or very cheap.

Things You'll Need:

Sincerity
Instructions

1 Give compliments- Women need to feel pretty. Women want to feel like they are the most attractive person in the room, even when they first crawl out of bed in the morning. They also love to be told when something they do pleases their man. A simple, "You look pretty today." or, "That was a great dinner. Did you make it differently?" Can go a long way to make a girl happy. Simple compliments tell women that you notice and you care.

2 Listen- This means just listen. Men are "fix-it" types and always try to come up with solutions. Most of the time, women don't want a solution. They just want to vent. If a woman doesn't ask for a solution, most likely she just wants to be able to get it off her chest and find a sympathetic ear. It can make a girl happy just to have someone that she can express her feelings to and know that person is really listening.

3 Touch her- This is a totally different step for women than it is for men. Women just like to be touched simply to be touched. Something as simple as running your hand down her back or pulling the hair out of her eyes shows a woman that you love her. Not every touch needs to have sexual connotations. In fact, women much prefer the touches that are simply a show of affection. If you want to make a girl happy, this is an important step to remember.

4 Be sincere. Women can tell if you are only pretending to listen or compliments are forced. No matter what you do or say, make sure that it is in the sincerest form. Women don't want to hear, "You look pretty today," if it comes out sounding like you read it off a cue card.

Modified

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money by BreezyRita(f): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ok o.
@ op, are you black?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lies
Re: How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money by merit12(f): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Madam. Madam.how yourside

No I'm not black
Yes I'm black

Maybe I'm not

Ireally don't know
But
BreezyRita:
Ok o.
@ op, are you black?
Re: How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money by merit12(f): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
My friend get out of my thread

*drag him out of my thread by pulling his ears

Black people
Cutehector4u:
Lies
Re: How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money by BreezyRita(f): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
merit12:
Madam. Madam.how yourside

No I'm not black
Yes I'm black

Maybe I'm not

Ireally don't know
But

Nice.... No colour cheesy

And my side is fine
Re: How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money by IfyAwazie(f): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
After writing good piece, u now spoilt it wit ur last statement. Meaning, money is still d main tin dat brings happiness.
Re: How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money by johnbuck81(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
its allllll about d money.....
Re: How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
merit12:
Often times men think the only things that make a girl happy is buying shoes, expensive gifts, and fancy restaurants. While those things are nice, a gift for woman cannot replace these simple steps to making a woman happy. Happiness is the solid foundation a marriage or relationship is built on. So, ensuring your spouse or partner is happy should be a top priority for anyone dating, married or in a relationship. A little romance can go a long ways to make a girl happy and it can often be done free or very cheap.

Things You'll Need:

Sincerity
Instructions

1 Give compliments- Women need to feel pretty. Women want to feel like they are the most attractive person in the room, even when they first crawl out of bed in the morning. They also love to be told when something they do pleases their man. A simple, "You look pretty today." or, "That was a great dinner. Did you make it differently?" Can go a long way to make a girl happy. Simple compliments tell women that you notice and you care.

2 Listen- This means just listen. Men are "fix-it" types and always try to come up with solutions. Most of the time, women don't want a solution. They just want to vent. If a woman doesn't ask for a solution, most likely she just wants to be able to get it off her chest and find a sympathetic ear. It can make a girl happy just to have someone that she can express her feelings to and know that person is really listening.

3 Touch her- This is a totally different step for women than it is for men. Women just like to be touched simply to be touched. Something as simple as running your hand down her back or pulling the hair out of her eyes shows a woman that you love her. Not every touch needs to have sexual connotations. In fact, women much prefer the touches that are simply a show of affection. If you want to make a girl happy, this is an important step to remember.

4 Be sincere. Women can tell if you are only pretending to listen or compliments are forced. No matter what you do or say, make sure that it is in the sincerest form. Women don't want to hear, "You look pretty today," if it comes out sounding like you read it off a cue card.

Modified

Your account is too low for this call try again later

thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money by mesoade(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
4. Money
5. Money
6. Money
7. Money
8. Love
9. Attention
10. Care

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
mesoade:
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
4. Money
5. Money
6. Money
7. Money
8. Love
9. Attention
10. Care

Lol walai oga you no well,
But moneys the main thing abeg undecided
Re: How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money by ireneony(f): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
story for the godsgrin
Re: How To Make A Girl Happy Without Spending Money by Youngpo413: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
BreezyRita:
Ok o.
@ op, are you black?

hahahahaha,funny you

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Shows Her Heavy Boobs And Butts- See Photo / My Girlfriend Pities Me For Being Jobless; I Didn't Tell Her I Found New Job / If Sex Is World Cup In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.