Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (859557 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Bro, I really don't think I can fall for Una story from the start, seriously, I got carried away that I even forget to comment from the start... Don't fall my hand shaa oo

Thumb Up Bro
Can't wait to get the UPDATE o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Game has finished. embarassed updating very soon. I am feeling sick.... missing my mummy.
Lol!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
hazardous:
Game has finished. embarassed updating very soon. I am feeling sick.... missing my mummy.
Lol!

Make it snappy bro
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Psalmology(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
We are waiting ooo

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
harjibolar10:

Make it snappy bro
Psalmology:
We are waiting ooo

Yes boss! But my mood is very low now. Super Eagles are not going to the nations cup.

Back to reality. Our story continues.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
We continued from where we stopped. I kissed her and her pushed her on the bed. Since her top (blouse) is very tight: it was very easy for me to have a feel of her bre*st. I fondled it through her blouse and we both moaned simultaneously with great excitement.
I continued kissing her till I decided to be more adventurous. I could feel that my OGA is now very hard (maybe it's because of the drug I took). I now started pounding her through her clothes. I squeezed her bumbum and I tried to loose her belt, so that I will have access to her paradise. She held my hand. I thought maybe she is not enjoying what I'm doing.
I intensify my effort but as soon as my hands trespasses to her belt; she held my belt again.
I looked into her eyes (na my eyes I take ask am). Without saying a word.
She replied: I'm on
Me: what? (I dint understand her)
Motunrayo: my period is on. I'm sorry: maybe next time. I don't want you to stain your hand that's why I restrained you.
Me: Okay... your 5days things. No problem. I'm sorry for being too forward. (e be like say dis thing don dey work ooo).
Motunrayo: I really want to go all the way with you but I just can't because of my odd days. I'm sorry.
Me: no big deal.... (I adjusted her dress very well)

We sat down and chatted for a while and my Oga never still come down. It's now 2:45pm and I know that she would soon leave. I Flashed my sister for our plan and she brought the snacks after 30min

Funmilayo: I'm back.... I was hoping I will still meet you. I bought some snacks for you.
Motunrayo: that's very thoughtful of you but you shouldn't have.
Funmilayo: Okay... but I have.,so help me to accept it with pride.

They started eating and chatting away while I was busy thinking how to bring down the monster between my legs. I was still thinking of my situation when my sister called my name.

Funmilayo: bros:, what is wrong with you? You are not eating with us.
Me: (this girl no know what is going on). Don't worry... just leave one for me, I will eat it later.

I joined in their chatting until it was 4pm and she decided to take her leave.
My mind skipped and it kept skipping because of my hard on.

How I go see this girl off now? This thing no still go down.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SkyyLord(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lol. Wahala dey ooo!... Just send Ur sis away. Tell her to get U something from the kitchen. When she goes out, run to Ur room. Wear a tight boxers and package Ur oga well. Or hang it up, hold it with Ur belt and cover it with Ur cloth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
SkyyLord:
Lol. Wahala dey ooo!... Just send Ur sis away. Tell her to get U something from the kitchen. When she goes out, run to Ur room. Wear a tight boxers and package Ur oga well. Or hang it up, hold it with Ur belt and cover it with Ur cloth.

Or make he hold am via his trouser's pocket

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Abi ooooo! Naija match pain me no be small.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
I started thinking of other things that would make it go down a little but it just stood gidigba. I playfully backed them and went to the exit door.
If you girls are set, I'm at the door! They hugged themselves and she promised to come back very soon.

We exited the door. I managed to hold the head of the monster through dipping my hand in my pocket and I guessed it did the trick.
We were at the gate waiting for the next available bike that would take her to GRA bus stop. But no bike came and I was sweating profusely because of my condition.
A bike eventually came and I managed to squeeze N3000 into her hand. She puts her thumb on her ear signaling that she would call me.
Eventually she's gone but my problem still remains. I dialled my brothers number and explained everything to him. He kept on laughing and said I should go and take my bath with cold water that it will definitely come down.

I rushed back inside the house and I started packing my thing again when I saw my sister. She just kept asking different questions and I gave incoherent answers.
I went to the fridge and got some ice blocks. I took my bath with it and the devil eventually came down only to rise back again after one hour.

It's now 6pm and I had taken my bathe three times in the space of an hour. I called my brothers number again to inform him about my situation.
Brother Segun: how many tablet did you take?
Me: (no be 2 tablet people dey take) I took three because of my condition.
Brother Segun: (started laughing), na one you suppose take na..... no wonder
Me: Wetin we go con do na? This thing go hard and bust oooo
Brother Segun: you need to look for a way to discharge yourself
Me: How na? (voice now shaking)
Brother Segun: you need to make love to a lady.
Me: this night... that's not possible na
Brother Segun: that's the only way.
Me: it's almost 7pm... mummy will soon come and daddy by 8pm. where would I tell them I went to? Besides I'm still in their bad book for now.
Brother Segun: don't worry, I will cover for you only if you promised to be back before 9pm.
Me: Okay bros, let me try my luck around.

Went to my brothers room to take one of his pan*s (I don't wear pa*ts). Then changed my clothes into something more casual.

Off I go into the wilderness of no destination with time constraints of 2hours.
May god help me oo

8 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Kolynz(m): 2:07am On Nov 20, 2014
Guy i comment by force,,, chai this tori sweet no be small...... More engine oil to your elbow.............( Wetin be d name of d drug, i really need to know )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Alexdroh(m): 5:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Kai..de stori make sense o..bros wel done o..afta watching dat match i felt lyk carrying ma big tv to break musa head..de guy fuckup baddd...*waitin for more update o*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2014
more update pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Good morning guys! Sowie for not updating more yesterday, I guessed you know the reason. I don't play sports betting but I'm very passionate about football.

Well.... it's all done now. let's get back to our story with full force.

I eventually got laid, but not with the person I know. Anyway, let's get rolling.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2014
Kolynz:
Guy i comment by force,,, chai this tori sweet no be small...... More engine oil to your elbow.............( Wetin be d name of d drug, i really need to know )

Lol! Name of the drug.... Hmnnnnnn. na Oga Seun fit tell you that one ooo.

You wan go kill person (Smiling).
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2014
I stood at the gate and started weighing up my options when Motunrayo's called entered. I dint pick it. She called like 5 times and eventually stopped calling. (dis gal leave me jare).

Continued weighing up my options.
Bidemi is definitely out, if I try this monster on her... I will be charged for murder.
Kikelomo,.... she dint even call me all this while... to set her up go hard no be small.
Ruka... I never even toast her besides na 2hours I get and 20mins don go inside.

I remembered Tunde.... I dialled his number and he picked. I explained my situation to him and he promised to hook me up with a lady but I should not act as if I'm desperately in need of s*x.

Tunde don't have small girls of my age. It's sugar mummy that Tunde follows up and down. Do I have a choice at this junction. He said I should meet him at Blue Top hotel. I joined him there. We exchanged greetings and he gave me a key to room 212.

Tunde: your guest go join you now.
Me: hope she won't delay me oooo. I have to leave here under one hour
Tunde: she will soon be here. Go inside and take your shower.
Me: (I wan bleach ni) just took my bath before coming here.

I went to the room thinking how I'm going to lose my virginity&innocence to a woman that I have not seen.
What if she's ugly or fat.... what I know for sure is that she would be much older than me...

I was still thinking when a beautiful woman in her late thirties enters the room.

My mind shouted "OPE OO"....

4 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2014
My mind shouted "OPE OO".... I greeted her and she responded.

Mysterious Woman: what is your name?
Me: Femi... (I don't have time ooo... let's do it sharp sharp)
Mysterious Woman: Do you know why you are here?
Me: Yes ma...
Mysterious Woman: don't call me ma... call me Sarah.
Me: Yes ma... Sowie Sarah..(Smiling)
Sarah: good.... let's get down to business...

I removed my top and jean... now remaining my underwear with that stupid p*nt. My OGA is still as hard as before.
I moved closer to her and started caressing her body. She sounds like she's enjoying it. I removed her blouse and B*a then put my mouth over her nipp**. I fondled it then removed her skirt, leaving her with only her pa*ts on. I shifted it to one side and started rubbing the surface of her pu**y with my fingers.
She started jumping up&down the bed and I could feel that she's already wet. I then inserted my index finger into her paradise. She shouted "Femi you are killing me". I kept using my finger inside her while my mouth is stuck on her ni**le.
She removed her Br**st from my mouth and she kissed me. We continued kissing while my fingers works the magic beneath her.
She stopped and said: Please make love to me. I immediately off my pa*t and positioned myself to enter her when I remembered that I have no condom with me.
She opened her bag and she bought out a pack of it. She helped me to put one on my OGA wey never tire since morning.

Then she layed on her back while I inserted it inside and started thrusting in and out of her paradise. She moaned and she came twice but I'm still not too close to coming.
I repositioned her; facing the bed while I entered her from the rear. She kept calling my name and begging me to stop. I continued for like 10minutes then I erupted like a volcano (awwwww haaaaa). We both laid motionless for 5mins exhausted.

I felt very tired but relieved because my OGA has finally come down.

It's now 8:40pm. I rushed wearing my clothes. Told her that I'm going.

Sarah: can't you sleep over.
Me: no Sarah... I have to go

Sleep ke: you wan send me comot for my papa house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Aipete2(f): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Ashewo boy. Thank God you didnt use your sister for the Package

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2014
Aipete2:
Ashewo boy. Thank God you didnt use your sister for the Package

Lol! Na ince*t be that ooo.
It was not even on my mind.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2014
We continued our conversation.

Me: I dint plan sleeping outside today. (time don dey go ooo)
Sarah: Okay

She counted some money from her bag and gave it to me with a complimentary card; requesting I call her tonight. I dint even count the money or looked at the card, I just rushed out of the room.

It's now 8:55pm. I got a bike and immediately dialled my brothers number and he picked.

Brother Segun: how far?
Me: I'm okay now... how I go take enter?
Brother Segun: hope you no drink today ooo?
Me: haba bros... I no dey drink before na.. I explained everything to you na
Brother Segun: I'm sorry... daddy is not yet back. I told my mum that I sent you on an errand to my friends place to give him some money.
Me: thanks bros.... I don dey gate already... please come open gate.

He came to open the gate and we both entered. I went to take my bath immediately (if today na bathing day; I sure say I really observe am).

After freshening up; I rushed to me my mum's room to greet her. I bade her goodnight.

Mummy: so you won't kiss me goodnight abi?

(hanhan; people no dey trust me for this house again. On top say I drink for one day). I went to her and pecked her on her cheek. Good night to the best mum in the world (we both laughed).

I went to Funmilayo's room and she was very happy to see me.
Me: baddest girl ever liveth. I really enjoyed your drama today ooo. I think you should go and join Wale Adenuga. You are the bomb.
Funmilayo: bros mi; Ese. Ooo. Hmnnnn. But I gbadun your settings ooo. I wished my boyfriend could do that for me someday.
Me: (now serious) you are not ripe having a boyfriend; you are still 14 for God's sake.
Funmilayo: I know; so keep your voice down.

We chitchat about the whole issue and I gave her the N1000 I promised her. She hugged me and thanked me. I reminded her about Ruka.

Funmilayo: (hissed) what do you want with that one sef? Not as if she is even fine sef.
Me: (confused) na now you know that she's not fine and I thought that she's your friend.
Funmilayo: what do you want with her when you have Motunrayo? I really like her but Ruka; a Muslim. ...... (cuts her off)
Me: I have heard you; hush. I'm going to bed. (voice raised).
Funmilayo: (now looking sad)... I'm sorry.... good night then
Me: I'm sorry for raising my voice at you. You still remain my only Iyawo. Motunrayo or Ruka just dey vie for your place (placing my hand on her shoulder while she looks down).
Funmilayo: (now Smiling) okay ooo

I tickled her till she begged me to stop. Then I pecked her goodnight.

I went to Badoo's room only to find him sleeping. I wished to tell him about my adventure today. I went to my bed a very happy man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2014
I see you @abtuyi
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by reap40: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
very interesting! God will surely increase your knowledge in everything you choose to know.

keep it up Bro! Waiting for update.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SkyyLord(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
U are lucky Tunde didn't set U up with a gay guy again. As Ur oga no gree go down. I wonder what would have happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
waiting for more update

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by abtuyi(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
hazardous:
I see you @abtuyi

Nice one Ikoko!!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by abtuyi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Viciyus:
waiting for more update

Yeah... More update ,, hazardous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
hazardous:
We continued our conversation.

Me: I dint plan sleeping outside today. (time don dey go ooo)
Sarah: Okay

She counted some money from her bag and gave it to me with a complimentary card; requesting I call her tonight. I dint even count the money or looked at the card, I just rushed out of the room.

It's now 8:55pm. I got a bike and immediately dialled my brothers number and he picked.

Brother Segun: how far?
Me: I'm okay now... how I go take enter?
Brother Segun: hope you no drink today ooo?
Me: haba bros... I no dey drink before na.. I explained everything to you na
Brother Segun: I'm sorry... daddy is not yet back. I told my mum that I sent you on an errand to my friends place to give him some money.
Me: thanks bros.... I don dey gate already... please come open gate.

He came to open the gate and we both entered. I went to take my bath immediately (if today na bathing day; I sure say I really observe am).

After freshening up; I rushed to me my mum's room to greet her. I bade her goodnight.

Mummy: so you won't kiss me goodnight abi?

(hanhan; people no dey trust me for this house again. On top say I drink for one day). I went to her and pecked her on her cheek. Good night to the best mum in the world (we both laughed).

I went to Funmilayo's room and she was very happy to see me.
Me: baddest girl ever liveth. I really enjoyed your drama today ooo. I think you should go and join Wale Adenuga. You are the bomb.
Funmilayo: bros mi; Ese. Ooo. Hmnnnn. But I gbadun your settings ooo. I wished my boyfriend could do that for me someday.
Me: (now serious) you are not ripe having a boyfriend; you are still 14 for God's sake.
Motunrayo: I know; so keep your voice down.

We chitchat about the whole issue and I gave her the N1000 I promised her. She hugged me and thanked me. I reminded her about Ruka.

Funmilayo: (hissed) what do you want with that one sef? Not as if she is even fine sef.
Me: (confused) na now you know that she's not fine and I thought that she's your friend.
Funmilayo: what do you want with her when you have Motunrayo? I really like her but Ruka; a Muslim. ...... (cuts her off)
Me: I have heard you; hush. I'm going to bed. (voice raised).
Funmilayo: (now looking sad)... I'm sorry.... good night then
Me: I'm sorry for raising my voice at you. You still remain my only Iyawo. Motunrayo or Ruka just dey vie for your place (placing my hand on her shoulder while she looks down).
Funmilayo: (now Smiling) okay ooo

I tickled her till she begged me to stop. Then I pecked her goodnight.

I went to Badoo's room only to find him sleeping. I wished to tell him about my adventure today. I went to my bed a very happy man.

Feeling you hazardous
I still dey sip my "kunu" and my nkwobi
Waiting for your Update
Thaum Up bro
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thanks guys for the love.... updating very soon!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
SkyyLord:
U are lucky Tunde didn't set U up with a gay guy again. As Ur oga no gree go down. I wonder what would have happened.

Abi ooooo.... I for kill the guy this time around. I don't do gay stuff.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
It's now 10:07pm. Thinking about the whole event. 'o boy u don mad oo'. I was very happy with myself. Then I remembered Motunrayo: I sent her a message.

"I'm sorry for not answering your calls; I was sleeping then. I tried so hard to call back but the network keeps telling me that you don't have sufficient balance to make this call; despite the fact that I have more than N500 on my phone. I even had to buy more airtime on the line but it kept misbehaving. I presumed you are back home now. Will call you tomorrow. Femi Loves You.

I know that she will definitely call back and she dint disappoint me. My phone rang.

Motunrayo: hello...
Me: hello; I thought you would have been sleeping by now.
Motunrayo: no ooooo... I don't sleep that early besides I have a lot to think and ponder about.
Me: Okay... let me guess... you think I'm one of those guys that only wants sex.
Motunrayo: not really but what happened today was what's baffling me.
Me: then what was that...
Motunrayo: that I would go to a guys house for the first time and we almost had fun. I..... (kept quiet)
Me: I'm sorry. What are you trying to say?
Motunrayo: (voice very low) I feel cheap and I know that you will feel the same way about me (almost in tears).
Me: don't talk like that... I regretted my actions since you left. I'm really sorry about my action.
Motunrayo: it just felt strange and I felt being used when I kept calling you and you refused to pick.
Me: I'm sorry about that. I will make it up to you: I promise.
Motunrayo: I'm okay now.. I just hope you won't break my heart.
Me: or I should be the one asking you not to break two people's heart.
Motunrayo: hmnnnnn (confused) do you have two heart.
Me: no oo.. it's mine and my sisters. I think she likes you and she kept asking me when am I inviting you over again. Please don't break our hearts too.
Motunrayo: (giggles) I like her too... she's very pretty and fun to be it. She's a free spirited person.
Me: Okay oooo.... I think I should allow you rest. besides I'm not comfortable with you calling on this occasion.
Motunrayo: Okay.... I think I'm in love with you. I love you.
Me: (Smiling) I love you you. Good night dear.

We ended the call and I was preparing myself to sleep when I remembered Sarah, complimentary card and the money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
I dashed to the place I put the trouser and brought out the money and the complementary card. Counted the money.
Wow! It's N20000. I checked the card. Her name is truly Sarah and she is into furniture sales, that is what the card implies. I wanted to call her but I just have to call Tunde first. Dials his number and he picked.

Tunde: Bobo mi bawo ni
Me: I'm fine and you?
Tunde: cool.... we are still at the hotel. faaji dey here oooo.
Me: hmnnnnn. I trust you na.. no dull moment oooo
Tunde: abi oooo.... Wetin happen?
Me: I just wanted to thank you for everything today. I really appreciate.
Tunde: what are friends for
Me: thanks jare... the woman gave me 20k oooo. just counted it now.
Tunde: well... she try sha. I will organise bigger ladies for you.
Me: Okay oooo.... so how much is my share inside the money?
Tunde: you funny sha... inside the small money. no insult me abeg, the money is yours.
Me: (very delighted) thank you very much.. she said that I should call her this night, should I call her?
Tunde: na your package be that... just hold am tight but better package still dey wey I go arrange for you.
Me: thanks ore! I'm very happy now.
Tunde: later ore... let me go back inside to meet my other friends I had to move out to pick your call. Good night ore!
Me: good night.

We ended the call and I dialled one of the numbers on the card.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Aipete2(f): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Eh! Eh! I pity one boy oh, his name is Femi oh oh #singing#

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.