Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (859882 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Babham(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
welcome....bro

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by olatex25(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Welcum bck
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by henryukwa(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2016
oya more biko
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by scozy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
1 update everymonth............
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Teasmart(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Oga hazardous where re u na
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tripletees1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Oga hazard.. A waiting on u bro.. I started the story on Tuesday.. Am glad I joined the bus.... Oga carry go!!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by eunisam: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
All Rights Reserved: This work exclusively belongs to 'HAZARDOUS
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Vidamia(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nice story........Poor updating!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Weirdman: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Harzadous wetin na why coming off and On. Please come and update now. Am starting to forget the characters in this story oh
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by donsamtex(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2016
this guy they use person play ooooooo.......unto wetin na u no even try complete that episode. i don even forget what the story is all about
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
wait! a story that started November 2014 has not still been completed? even who marry 2014 go don born pikin when de waka and talk. I refuse to start this story
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Luckymay(f): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Op.. Someone is sharing your work on watsapp.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by scozy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
update ooooooooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by therealrajgupta: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hows about this man? He's a writer with two first names and abnormally massive cojones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZHeZ6WwAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4xJmZGMGOw

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kingworldbest1(m): 4:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Bleep i meet up the story, but where is he?, you know who i meant[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by paulak: 3:38am On Aug 06, 2016
Bro. This d real deal. Am in class learning at thy feet
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by paulak: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Chaiii. I hope this teacher will not br another part of the love story wey go fall anoda of your maga
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by paulak: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
hazardous:
With my eyes on the door, a lady brought in our order. I tipped her N1000 while I saw her out of the door to lock it.
We both ate the food without uttering a word. I just kept staring into her eyes and she kept Smiling. Her smile gave me a hard on. We finished eating and she strike a conversation.

Adedoyin: nice food.... I really enjoyed it.
Me: me too... very tasty but I know it's not as tasty as your lips.
Adedoyin: (Smiling) are you sure?
Me: Yes.... I have never even dreamt of kissing a lady as beautiful as you. I'm just lost in thought with you right now. I can't believe that I'm with you and all my thoughts are still on you. You are very beautiful even beyond my wildest imagination.
Adedoyin: (giggles) thank you Femi... it's been long since someone said those beautiful words to me. Thank you. Thank you.

I knew my words were having effect on her. Sarah won't be happy if Adedoyin told her all these things that I'm telling her right now (but who cares). I know how to take care of Sarah but now I just have to enjoy myself.

Me: I'm the one that supposed to say thank you. You are very beautiful. I just can't wait to kiss your succulent lips and touch your beautiful body.
Adedoyin: (eyes filled with lust) I want you Femi.... I have always desired you since Sarah told me how you make her feel. I want you right now.

She moved closer to me. She placed a kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes to feel the sensation of the kiss. Her lips is so soft that makes me bit the lower lip. We kissed with our tongue rolling and twisting in each others mouth.
I fondled her brea*t through her clothes and she made a slight moan. I was trying to locate her nip*ple but the braa that she wore couldn't let me (foam braa). I put my hand under her blouse then roughly shifted her braa to one side to enable me get a feel of her nip*le. I squeezed it and later pinched it. We continued kissing while our eyes is locked on each other.
I wanted more. I removed her top and completely unhooked her braa from behind. Her nip*les is much bigger than the ones I had seen. I used my lips to kiss it (nipp*le) softly then I clamped my teeth around it like I wanted to cut it off. She moaned and moaned.
I gently inter switched from one nipp*le to the other. I kiss, fondled, pinched and bite it. This brings so much joy to both of us.
She reached down at my trousers and squeezed my OGA. It now that I remembered that I had not taken the performance enhancer drug. I relaxed like Badoo thought me to. I kept my mind off the drug and I concentrate on the job at hand.

She squeezed and squeezed it while I let out a sound of enjoyment. She losses the rope of my trousers then slipped her hand under my trousers and my boxers. The feeling of her hand on my OGA makes me stare into her eyes before planting a wet kiss on it.

We kissed for awhile then she pushed me on my back lying on the bed. She removed my trousers and boxers in the most sex*st way I can never imagined. I'm now naked with my Oga pointing upward with so much anger to her face.

She slapped it tenderly then wrapped her lips around it. It felt like heaven. She continues pushing up&down her head while I let out sounds of enjoyment.

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Eagleheight(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2016
silent reader this is my first time to comment on any story in nairaland. finally i meet u thanks for ur work, but guy i go tell u the truth u ar not trying at all how can i takes u a year to finish this story, pls complete it oga hazardous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Eagleheight(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2016
nawaaoo since november 2014 guy u ar not trying on, pls if u cant complet it sumarise it. Pls oga harzadous complete dis ur best among others story
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SirTalentbee(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
What is happening here.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by KennyJoshy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
I have following this story from the begining ,it seems i will be fed up with if you dont update.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Megchat(f): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oga hazard nice story bt it's taking way to long to finish,for 2 yrs now, I started reading it some mnth back n m here still no update. Pls com n update biko!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Tunibitoye(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Mr hazard i take God beg u when will u update u're putting a lot of ppl in a suspense
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tonawest(f): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tonawest(f): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
This story really get me I love it
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tonawest(f): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
@ Danrister is like u just read the story now too
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Danrister(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
wonderful, beautiful, story. EVERYTHING SO ONPOINT! OGA please complete dix story"mbok". i have never commented on any nairaland piece, u caught my fancy! thumps up
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Diamomndstar(m): 2:18am On Oct 19, 2016
HI GUYs, IT'S DIAMOMNDSTAR. IT'S BEEN LONG RIGHT? APOLOGIZE FOR GOING AND NOT LOOKING BACK. JUST WANNA QUICKLY CHECK ON YOU GUYS AND THIS FORUM BEFORE I GO ABOUT MY BUSINESS BUT BEFORE I GO LET ME SAY THIS; ABOUT MY OWN FASHION OF ADDICTION STORY I HAVE PLAN TO POST THE REST ONLINE ANYTIME SOON BUT I MAY NOT POST IT ON THIS THREAD OR EVEN ON NL COS I HAVE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PLAN TO IMPROVE THE STORY QUALITY AND TURN IT TO ANOTHER BASIC FORM OF WEEKLY ENTERTAINMENT. I HAVE MORE THAN 100PAGES OF MY OWN FASHION OF THE STORY WRITTEN AND I WILL START POSTING ANYTIME SOON ON MY BLOG AND WEBSITE NOT LONG FROM NOW. JUST EXPECT ME TO COME AND TELL YOU GUYS MORE ABOUT MY PLANS WITH THE STORY ANYTIME SOON.
FOR NOW, TAKE CARE AND ENJOY YOURSELF
DIAMOMNDSTAR
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by adewaleadam(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
you guys are really good. I mean coming up with such story, but u need to continue posting it now .... next pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.