Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (859835 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
grin pls am enjoyin dis story...kindly update

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by reap40: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
It's very interesting...... more updates pls... make I read am as e dey hot.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Guy1: you think say you smart abi? .
Me: (confused) What did I do?
Guy2: we go treat your fu*kup today
Me: (now scared).... what's it? I don't know you guys..
Guy1: you still dey get mouth to dey speak English abi?

I was backing the third guy. Who suddenly gave me a vicious slap. Gbosa.

Guy3: Kneel down there. Baba werey.

I quickly knelt down. I started begging.

Me: bros, I be your person na.... I know no Una... please just release me make I go. I take God beg una.
Guy2: so you sabi speak pidgin before, na im you con dey form engrish teaser.
Me: bros... I beg... I no too sabi speak am... Na the tension wey dey my body..
Guy1: shut up.... do you know this guy?

I was still contemplating who is he talking about; when the fourth guy showed up.
I remembered the guys face. It was the guy that I reconstructed his face at the eatery (KFC). His face is much better now but there's still a plaster on his eyelid.

Me: bros.... I'm sorry... I thought we'ved settled it that day.
Guy4: yesoooo....but I never forgive you... but your only saving grace be say the ashewo later confessed the true story. If not... you for suffer today.

He asked me to stand up.

Guy4: No vex, I only ask them to shakara you.
Me: I'm fine now.... sorry about the other day.
Guy4: no wahala.... you be my person now.
Me: thanks ore
Guy4: thank God... that we are now friends. Give me that your girlfriend number. You know say she talk say she likes me. Wetin be that her name again ooo? Henhen...Bidemi
Me: (e be like say something dey worry you abi) I wished to give you but I can't.
Guy4: (sad) why ore?
Me: because the girl na werey ooo. E fit start to dey fight me because I gave you her number.
Guy4: Wetin we go con do na?
Me: give me your number; I go try scope am to call you.
Guy4: correct....

As he was typing his number on my phone. Sarah called me from afar.
Sarah: Femi... why did you kept me waiting?
Me: I'm sorry.... just met one of my old friends. I'm coming now.
Guy4: you be bros ooo. Na your babe be that.
Me: Yes....

All of them were busy admiring her and complementing her beauty. Then He gave me back my phone, having saved it with Jamiu Bidemi. I told him that I have to go. I brought out my wallet and I gave them N10,000.... They all kept shouting "baba ooo.. Baba oooo" as I walked down to Sarah with my hands in my pocket (big boy).

The Guy no get sense ooo. Instead of him to ask of Kikelomo's number. Na my life (Bidemi) im wan collect her number. I no go call am.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SkyyLord(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
This story just keeps getting better. Baba U too much oooo! And am starting to like that Sarah. Still don't know what her deal is.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by omorttee4u(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
hazardous:
Guy1: you think say you smart abi? .
Me: (confused) What did I do?
Guy2: we go treat your fu*kup today
Me: (now scared).... what's it? I don't know you guys..
Guy1: you still dey get mouth to dey speak English abi?

I was backing the third guy. Who suddenly gave me a vicious slap. Gbosa.

Guy3: Kneel down there. Baba werey.

I quickly knelt down. I started begging.

Me: bros, I be your person na.... I know no Una... please just release me make I go. I take God beg una.
Guy2: so you sabi speak pidgin before, na im you con dey form engrish teaser.
Me: bros... I beg... I no too sabi speak am... Na the tension wey dey my body..
Guy1: shut up.... do you know this guy?

I was still contemplating who is he talking about; when the fourth guy showed up.
I remembered the guys face. It was the guy that I reconstructed his face at the eatery (KFC). His face is much better now but there's still a plaster on his eyelid.

Me: bros.... I'm sorry... I thought we'ved settled it that day.
Guy4: yesoooo....but I never forgive you... but your only saving grace be say the ashewo later confessed the true story. If not... you for suffer today.

He asked me to stand up.

Guy4: No vex, I only ask them to shakara you.
Me: I'm fine now.... sorry about the other day.
Guy4: no wahala.... you be my person now.
Me: thanks ore
Guy4: thank God... that we are now friends. Give me that your girlfriend number. You know say she talk say she likes me. Wetin be that her name again ooo? Henhen...Bidemi
Me: (e be like say something dey worry you abi) I wished to give you but I can't.
Guy4: (sad) why ore?
Me: because the girl na werey ooo. E fit start to dey fight me because I gave you her number.
Guy4: Wetin we go con do na?
Me: give me your number; I go try scope am to call you.
Guy4: correct....

As he was typing his number on my phone. Sarah called me from afar.
Sarah: Femi... why did you kept me waiting?
Me: I'm sorry.... just met one of my old friends. I'm coming now.
Guy4: you be bros ooo. Na your babe be that.
Me: Yes....

All of them were busy admiring her and complementing her beauty. Then He gave me back my phone, having saved it with Jamiu Bidemi. I told him that I have to go. I brought out my wallet and I gave them N10,000.... They all kept shouting "baba ooo.. Baba oooo" as I walked down to Sarah with my hands in my pocket (big boy).

The Guy no get sense ooo. Instead of him to ask of Kikelomo's number. Na my life (Bidemi) im wan collect her number. I no go call am.

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by weedtaker: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Na wetin na eh hazardous? Na to 7 o, wetin de happen na, no update tonight?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
U sef don dey form for us o abeg update o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
I'm only updating one more today.... I don't want to post it now and people starts asking for updates.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
SkyyLord:
This story just keeps getting better. Baba U too much oooo! And am starting to like that Sarah. Still don't know what her deal is.

Me too... she is very kind hearted. But my heart is still with Bidemi
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
I walked down to her while they all stared with envy. I got to her side and I kissed her.

Me: I'm sorry
Sarah: I know that's what you would say... if it's 7:30pm now, you will be in a hurry to go home.
Me: (Smiling)... we still have a lot of time. I think we should go inside now. I want to show you what I'm made of.
Sarah: (Smiling) I thought you would never ask.

We walked hand in hand like two loved birds to the reception where she paid for a room. We walked and later entered the room. I helped her to off her earrings and necklace.

Me: thank you for today
Sarah: what is it?
Me: for everything... the test and for being honest about your feelings
Sarah: I know it's something I shouldn't have told you but I'm glad I did.
Me: thanks... I will make sure that you won't regret it.
Sarah: I hope so... (leans over for a kiss)
Me: (kisses her) I love you
Sarah: I love you more.

We stripped ourselves. Then I licked her lips with the tip of my tongue. She gasps and opens her mouth. She brings out her tongue and we start kissing. The heat of our Unclad bodies setup our breathing on a higher pace. I placed my right hand on her "V" and she let out a small moan. I rubbed the surface and I could see that she's already wet.

I was about to put on my condom when she said "not today". The passion was so hot that I didn't even think twice before mounting her.
The place was so warm that I had to remove it because I might release instantly. I was now sweating under the AC. I relax a little then I inserted it into her again. I started pounding with the long and short strokes. She held me tight and I continued with my own pace. I was about to come again. I removed my Oga and held it at the base to reduce the excitement. While I was doing this... my mouth was busy switching from her mouth to her nip*les.
Now I'm relaxed and good to go. I inserted it very slowing that it makes her moan. I started thrusting and twisting my waist. She held me tight and I continued to go up and down like a machine. She had her first organ*m of the night. I allowed her to rest for 2mins then I turned her over. She understood what I meant. She got on her kneels backing me (doggy style). I forcefully inserted my OGA into her from the rear and she makes a sound of pain. I started thrusting in and out. She kept on calling my name (who cares). I increased the speed of my thrust holding her hips and slamming into her.
I am close to releasing my stuff but I have to hold off for her to come for the second time. After like 10 more thrust; we came together. I sprayed my seed on her bumbum.
We were both exhausted. She slept like a baby in my arm while I was busy checking the time every second for take off.

I woke her up exactly 4pm and I suggested that we should take our leave. She made a request from me that I should hug her.
Which I did... she clung to me begging me to never leave her. We were like that for 5mins and I kissed her.

Me: I told you that you should stop bothering yourself.... I promise you
Sarah: Okay (now Smiling).

We dressed up and we set up for GRA. We got to GRA around 10minutes after 6pm. We drove straight to Rooftop hotel.
By default we met Tunde and Ronke there. He kept shouting Ikoko ... Ikoko aje egun jeran. All the guys joined him in the shouting. I greeted them before we left them for the room.

She ordered for rice and chicken. We ate and we started discussing about our private life.

Sarah.... my sweetheart.... my second mummy.... my wife.

7 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Oga hazardous pls is dis story ur true life story?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
mohjisolah:
Oga hazardous pls is dis story ur true life story?

Lol! Some are true while some are fabricated....

I don't want people to start turning things on my head oooo.

I still remain humble because my girlfriend is reading this.

Femi... you talk too much.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by reap40: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hazardous and suspense.

Oga fun e.... nice story. if not for your Sexual writeup; I would have clamoured for FRONT PAGE THINGS.

Nice Story.... real or not..... you got my Likes.

5 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by andyblisstar(f): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Followin jejele
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ogajubaba(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
kiss
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by jswaggzo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
femo u too much ooo. did u have a drivers license at that time how long ago was it sef @ hazardous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lol! Driving in Lagos without a driving licence then was not much of an offence as it's now. Where you have road safety, VIO, police officers and co.... at every road block.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Space booked. more updates. thumbs up hazardous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2014
Oga hazardous u neva wake....oya update nah
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SkyyLord(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2014
hazardous:

Me too... she is very kind hearted. But my heart is still with Bidemi
Why don't you just make the relationship official and stop tormenting the poor girl?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by weedtaker: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2014
undecidedWhere this nigga de na ?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Good morning guys....

#Pweetyhardey ..... #Mohjisolah.....
#Weedtaker............#SkyyLord

I'm updating soon.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by SkyyLord(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2014
hazardous:
Good morning guys....

I'm updating soon.
Morning too bro. This your tori too sweet ooo! Carry go!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2014
We were relaxing when Sarah's phone rang. She picked. I was able to hear her own conversation of the call. She asked if the unknown caller is going to make her flight tomorrow.

I guess it has to be her friend. It was not too long that I did confirmed that it was her friend. They ended the conversation.

Sarah: (mood swing) my friend is still coming. I have tried all my best to talk her out but she insisted on coming.
Me: (excited but I dint show it) We could just tell her a big lie. Maybe I travelled with my siblings for a vacation in Dubai.
Sarah: I wish I could but I already told you that it's too late for that
Me: I just hate seeing you like this.... it scares me you know.
Sarah: I will be fine.

She puts her head on my lap and she told me all about herself. How she got married to an old wealthy man at the age of 22. She had a child with him. The man stays in Abuja and only comes around maybe twice in a year; that's if she's lucky. The man has three other wives in Abuja. But she did confirm that he opens the Furniture shop for her and he also send money to her weekly.

She kept on and on. I checked the time. It's 7:02pm. I will soon go home.

Me: won't you play with me before I go?
Sarah: which play again? I'm very tired oooo
Me: hmnnnnn... you can't be tired because I promise to make it up to you.
Sarah: yes.. you really tried oooo. I was just too tired after everything, and I still am
Me: (excited)... does that mean no show again today?
Sarah: I'm tired jo... do you want to kill me ni?
Me: it's okay.... I'm tired myself. just pulling your legs
Sarah: liar... if I said I'm ready now... I'm very sure you won't be tired
Me: (Smiling)... yes I won't be tired... because your wish is always my command.

We chatted till 7:30pm. We kissed and we both headed for the car.
Immediately Tunde&Co saw me, they just kept shouting Ikoko... ikoko....
I just waved at them from afar as we entered the car. Only that this time, she drives. She dropped me in front of my house and she gave me an envelope which I knew contains money. I collected it and I sneaked into the house.

Immediately I entered.... I started making calls to everybody except Ruka&Sarah. Told them the truth about just coming back. After the compulsory calls, I dashed to the bathroom and I changed into something more casual.

My cute sister brought Semolina and vegetables for me as dinner. I'm filled up already. I managed to swallow down some lumps and I ate the whole fish.

It's now late in the evening.... I'm very tired. I need to get some rest. I was about sleeping when Ruka called me. I felt excited.

O boy..... I need to rest besides I want her to feel that I'm not that desperate to date her.
I allowed it to ring and Iater put the phone on silent. I slept off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Still followin...nice one

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by FunkySilver(f): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2014
hazardous:

Lol! Some are true while some are fabricated....

I don't want people to start turning things on my head oooo.

I still remain humble because my girlfriend is reading this.

Femi... you talk too much.
Better
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Olutty88(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2014
nice story am enjoying it
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Thanks friend!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2014
FunkySilver:

Better

Yes ooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2014
When I started hearing voices around the house that was when I woke up. I looked at the wall clock and it reads 12:45. Then I remembered that the battery of the clock is bad. It has stopped working for few days now.
I picked my phone to check the time. Met 7missed calls and 2 text messages. I checked the time.... it's 9:23am.
2missed calls from Ruka
2missed calls from Bidemi
2missed calls from Motunrayo
1missed call from Sarah.

I was fulfilled when I saw those missed calls. I wished I could be this happy everyday.
The two messages are from Ruka and Sarah.

I read Ruka's message first.
"I'm sorry for calling late yester-night. I know that you would have been sleeping. I called to remind you of my audition. The date still remains, Tuesday. Thanks."

I dint even bother reading the text from Sarah. I dialled Ruka's number and she picked.

Ruka: hello... good morning
Me: hello... morning... how was your night?
Ruka: very good and yours?
Me: splendid... thanks for asking.
Ruka: (giggles) my pleasure... I hope you got my text.
Me: Yes.... immediately I read it that's when I called.. I'm sorry for not picking your calls yester-night and today.
Ruka: it's okay....
Me: so.... have you decided what you are going to do with my heart now?
Ruka: I thought we'ved agreed that after the audition. I just hope things turns out well before then.
Me: (confused) What do you mean?
Ruka: Who's the lady that brought you home yesterday?
Me: She's my mums friend. My mum sent me to her place to collect something from her. She was not at home when I got there. So I had to wait. She came back late and she insisted on dropping me over.
Ruka: Okay oooo... that Lady doesn't seems old to me.
Me: (laughing) I don't know of her age but she's much older than two of us.
Ruka: (laughing) just want to let you know that I saw you with someone.
Me: hope I have explained myself?
Ruka: (giggles) yes but not really convinced.
Me: Okay oooo... I'm not like that ooo
Ruka: that's what you all say... once we starts dating; everything will change.
Me: (laughing) have we started dating now?
Ruka: hmnnnnn.... not really but your behaviour would determine your question after the audition.
Me: Okay oooo. ...

We talked extensively for 23mins before ending the call.

I think she likes me but just wants to pull my legs till Tuesday. I will wait but that leaves me with three days to win the bet. No qualms...
I just hope she won't be like Bidemi o. I just pray.

I read Sarah's text and she just wanted to say "hello".

I took my bath and I headed for Bidemi's house but not after I deleted my dialled numbers and love messages.

Bidemi's house is now "Fuji house of commotion". I pray all goes well today.

9 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
hazardous:
Good morning guys....

I'm updating soon.
morning dearie

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.