Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - (1411 Views)

10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste / The Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color / Things You Can Do With A Toothpaste That You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
I’m sure that the percentage of the people looking at the toothpaste bottom color we buy is very small….!
This color means a lot about the composition of the toothpaste and what are you putting in your mouth each day. Since I learned this, I wanted to share it with the community and let everyone know what kind of toothpaste is using.

Green – All Natural
Blue – Natural + Medicines
Red – Natural + Chemicals
Black – All Chemicals

The decision is yours…but from now on, I bet you will be more careful when choosing your next toothpaste.

I HOPE THAT THIS INFORMATION WILL BENEFIT YOUR AND PEOPLE AROUND YOU, SO DON’T BE SELFISH AND SHARE THIS PRECIOUS INFORMATION

[url] http://www.joanasrecipes.com/hidden-secret-behind-toothpaste-bottom-color/#sthash.3tiuhy0P.dpuf[/url]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by Egomah(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Was about creating the thread a few weeks ago, just didn't have the time.
Nice work
Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
informative. i never knew
Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by nuelsylves(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Good post
Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by lonelyvoiz: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
So which is the better one to use?
Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
lonelyvoiz:
So which is the better one to use?

obviously the green one na
Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by Dreyl(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wow very informative
thanks for sharing..
Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by charijee(f): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Pls buy the green one for me

1 Like

Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by spanzed(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Egomah:
Was about creating the thread a few weeks ago, just didn't have the time.
Nice work
lol abi u were afraid you won't get comments.....lie that you didn't comment on other threads.....Nice work OP I have learnt something today
Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by justaqad(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
White color nko?
Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by teebabsman(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2015
Thanks, very educative
Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by duperola(f): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
so this yeye dabur herbal na pure chemical!chai!never again will i patronize it.
Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
So close up has been all chemicals
Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by corisande: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
hmmmm
my colgate is blue
Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by DahtzFestjayz: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
So, Close Up has been decieving Nigeria
Re: Did You Know This Hidden Secret Behind Toothpaste Bottom Color? - by proflomo(m): 5:18am On Mar 22, 2015
Are you people sure say no be say them sponsor this guy to come stylishly advertise for them? I just dey wonder ni o.

(1) (Reply)

10 Advantages Of Being Shy / Seun. Why Is Nairaland Turning Into P*O*R*N Website? / Greetings From Finland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.